School is for Chumps!

Umma & Appa: We love you!

After a very loud breakfast, concerning Yoochun and Junsu arguing again, plus Changmin singing, along with Jaejoong and Yunho trying to calm them down, everyone was getting ready to leave the house. Since Yoochun and Junsu were the ones who had school in the family, they both were in their room putting on their uniforms for the school day. Though Yoochun was happy because he get to make new friends, Junsu was upset because of having to wake up in the mornings, wear an itchy uniform, and go to school having nothing but teachers bossing you around.

Junsu huffed as he pouted and walked towards the door. "I'm going to tell umma that I don't want to go to school today." He told to himself and partially to his brother who ignored him.

The child walked down stairs wearing nothing but his button up shirt with underwear underneath. Junsu stopped at the third step immediately catching his parent's attention. "Umma I don't want to go to school today." He told him crossing his arms over his chest.

The said person laughed covering his mouth with his hand then went toward Junsu. "You have to go to school sweetie, I can't afford to you have become dumb."

Junsu whined, "But school is boring! Plus they don't even feed you there!"

Yunho cut into the conversation. "They have to feed you if not the school would have been shut down by now." He explained.

"Well they don't feed you enough! It's only small portions of food!" Junsu complained sitting down on the staircase. "I'm not going to school. Never ever!"

Jaejoong sighed and looked at Yunho. "Yunnie you know what to do." He simply stated.

Yunho nodded his head and picked up Junsu. "Huh? Ya appa put me down! Let me go! Umma, appa is bullying me! Help! I don't want to go to school! It smells like Changmin's !" He shouted as Yunho carried him over his shoulder and upstairs to get dressed.

Changmin stood beside his mother and hugged his leg, causing him to look down. Changmin pouted and nearly cried. "Umma, Junsu said my stinks...does it smell bad?"

"Aniyo Changminnie your smells like...like candy Changminnie." Jaejoong told him blushing and a little awkward.

Changmin smiled brightly. "Really? Then can you smell my for me umma?" He asked turning over and wiggling his at Jaejoong.

"Um...not now umma is busy." He told him while patting his head.


AN: I am sorry for the chapter guys! I was going to include more but I needed your opinion on it first! Please take these two polls that are shown below:

Poll #1:

Poll #2:

Also if you haven't subscribed yet, please subscribe and leave a comment! Oh and prepare for Heechul's diva daughter