Chapter 2

No Other For Me

 

What’s going on between you and that pretty boy?” Izabell shouted over the music.

“What are you talking about?” You shouted back.

“The great dancer on the left.” She pointed at him.

You were at a SHINee concert. You had been in Korea for just one week and on the first day here, while you were walking around you saw a big billboard sign which announced a SHINee concert just one week away and one week before the audition. You had been a fan of SHINee for quite some time, but that happened after their last concert in London.

“You mean Taemin? He’s doing some fanservice by allowing me to take pictures and posing for them.” You said taking your camera up and smiled.

“Riiiiight.” She said sarcastically. “And there’s like no eye contact between the two of you. Not at all.”

You nudged her playfully and looked towards Taemin, who seemingly was looking back at you and smiled. You smiled back but quickly looked away and blushed furiously while Izabell nudged you back teasingly. Good thing it was dark and you blush wasn’t visible. You quickly resumed your previous attitude and sand along cheerfully, occasionally taking pictures as well.

The concert had ended and you and Izabell made your way backstage. Not only did you have front row tickets but you also had exclusive backstage passes, which almost no one could ever obtain. You almost freaked out when Izabell had told you in the cab. She had asked your parents and by some very good luck it seemed that your father was good friends with their main designer and this is how she got those passes.

“Get yourself together. I didn’t get these passes so that you could faint.” Izabell said laughing.

A mischievous grin appeared on your face and Izabell let out an “oh-oh” to which you chuckled a bit.

“No worries. I don’t plan on fainting until we are out of the room.”

“What are you planning?” She asked terrified.

“Does anyone know who we are?”

“No. I asked your father that they would keep it a secret. Just the designer knows. He’s the only person in whole Asia. I knew you’d hate it if anyone knew and started to think things like us passing the audition because of connections and all. Why?”

“Well because you only live once.” You said before showing the guard your passes, handing him your camera, since it was forbidden with them inside the room, and entered.

“Annyeong haseyo. Congratulations on the concert. It was flawless.” You said in korean and bowed, earning everyone’s attention. Izabell stood there awkwardly as all eyes were fixed on the both of you and she also bowed down slightly. You raised your head and opened your eyes, making everyone gasp.

“Gomawo. We’re glad you liked our performance.” Onew said as they all bowed respectfully. “Thank you for coming and supporting us.” He said with a smile as they got up.

“Aigoo~ You don’t have to be so wary of us. I’m park Alice and this is my cousin Miller Izabell. She speaks only English though.” You said the last sentence in English as she smiled and nodded.

“Are those lenses? They look so real. I couldn’t tell they were blue lenses from upstage.” Taemin said bluntly but quickly covered his mouth with his hand as soon as he realized what he had said.

“Pabo, that was rude.” Key scolded him in English, most likely so that Izabell wouldn’t feel left out.

You smiled at his intention and continued in English.

“Ani, they’re real. No lenses.”

“But you’re Korean aren’t you?” Jonghyun asked in Korean.

“Just half. From my mother’s side. Izabell is my cousin from my father’s side, and my eye color is also from him.

“I can see a resemblance in both of you though. You both have absolutely wonderful eyes.” Onew said in perfect English.

“Thank you.” You and Izabell both said at the same time and started laughing.

The boys invited you to sit down on the couch there. You 7 were the only ones in the room that had a couch, a table and 3 chairs, of course not including all the decorations such as plants and paintings and a mirror.

As the others made their way to the couch you grabbed Taemin’s wrist and slowly, but provocatively walked him to the table before you softly pushed him so that he landed on a chair facing the table on which you then sat, facing him of course. As you sat down you took a quick glance towards the couch where the others were sitting. Jomghyun and Minho each on one of the arm holders, Onew on the right of Minho, Izabell in the middle, with a really shocked expression, and Key on her riht, Jonghyun on his right.

“What is she doing?” Key asked shocked as well.

“I have no idea either. She’s probably going to do something stupid, but she’s definitely not going to do very much. She’ll probably faint.” Izabell laughed and shrug her shoulders. They all got into a small  chat and discovered that this was the first time she had ever heard them, even if Alice was a big fan and listened to them daily, she listened in her head phones.

You leaned in a bit to Taemin and talked in almost a whispering tone.

“Didn’t realize upstage? So that mean you were looking at me, paying attention to me.”

He blushed and looked away.

“You somehow outshone everyone. There was something about your eyes that drowned me in them. Even if I couldn’t see them properly, but the way they glistered. I’m sorry.” He said looking down and mumbling.

“And you would’ve let me walk away? If I would’ve been in your place I would never let such a person walk away.” You said while placing your hand under his chin and making him look at you while you leaned in even close. “Who knows what could’ve happened. Don’t you want to know?” Your lips only an inch apart.

“Taemin closed his eyes and leaned forward as you stood still. Not moving even half a millimeter. Just before the last space closed you moved away andhe opened his eyes widely in surprise.

“But you would’ve let me walk away. I guess there is no way to know.” You said with a teasing smirk and got down from the table.

“Taemin got up from the chair and with a shaking voice he excused himself and walked out of the room. You suddenly felt terrible for teasing and wanted to go after him and apologize but you heard clapping.

“You’ve got some blood in your veins to do this. No one was able to tease Taemin-ah without being the one to get teased instead.” Jonghyun said sheepishly.

“If I’m the first I bet he hates my guts.” You laughed.

“I’m sure he hates your guts for not granting him that kiss. The first time he wants it and he doesn’t even get it.” He laughed again.

“I think we better get going before she does anything even more stupid.”Izabell looked at you sternly but chuckled soon after as she got up and started pushing you away towards the door.

“Noona?” You heard Taemin as he came through the door. You weren’t his noona but you decided to play along.

“Yes?”

“You’re leaving?”

“We got things to do. Why?”

“I’m not letting you get away.” He said as he handed you a box. The famous candies he carried around. You looked at it and saw something written.

“Taemin?”

“It’s up to you whether you want to call me or not. But I’ll know that I didn’t let you go, you chose to walk away.”

“Aigoo~ be sure to never let anyone walk away.” You said as you accepted the box and kissed his left cheek in sign of gratitude.

You walked away with Izabell after getting your camera back and waved at all of them, who stood in the door and waved back at you.

“I can’t believe you.” Izabell almost shouted.

“I can’t believe myself either. Why did I do that? How did I not crack?” You stuttered as you were shaking heavily.

“But look at this.” She said as she pointed to the box. “If you hadn’t done that you wouldn’t have gotten it, would you?”

“I guess you’re right. But as soon as I get home I’m fainting.” You said as you laughed.

>>>At Izabell’s Birthday Party <<<

“Alice?” Taemin asked from the door of the kitchen.

You were at your house and it was Izabell’s birthday party so you decided to invited SHINee and the other 3 girls with whom you worked with on the dance show.

“Nae Taemin?” You turned to face him.

He looked around and it seemed that no one was coming anywhere near the kitchen so he came next to you.

“What happened?” You asked a bit concerned.

“Do you know what today is?”

“11th of October, Izabell’s Birthday…anything else?”

“100 days since we first met.” He said with a smile.

“Aigoo~ Mianhae. I forgot about this. I planned Izabell’s birthday and totalle forgot about our 100th day.”

“Ani. Gwaenchana. I didn’t tell you this in this purpose. I have something else to say.”

“What is it?”

“Well since we’ve known each other for 100 days and we’ve started working together for the show for 93 days, we’ve gotten pretty close and I’ve grown very fond of you and all the time we spend together. I’ve gotten to know you a bit, but I want to get to know you more. 100 days ago I’ve learnt from you not to let go because I won’t be able to know what could happen if I hadn’t. I was lucky when you didn’t walk away and even luckier when we got to work together. I’m wondering if you would consider getting to know each other more.” He said blushing and almost inaudible.

“Are you asking me out, Taemin?” You asked while he just gulped down nervously. “I’m really happy Taemin. I’d love to have the opportunity to get to know you. The real you. Yes, Taemin. I’d love to go out with you.” You said smiling happily.

Taemin smiled brightly and came forward to hug you. You hugged him back but released soon and looked at him with a smile. He looked into your beautiful blue eyes and asked a silent question. You responded by leaning in an closing your eyes.

You felt a warm pair of lips on yours and opened your eyes sleepily, the first thing you saw were a pair of warm, brown eyes.

“Good morning.” Taemin said with a soft voice. It seemed that he had been awake for some time now.

“Mhmm what a nice way of waking up.” You said as you got up. You looked around and saw that you were still in the upper living room, on the couch. You assumed that you had been sleeping on his lap.

“Aigoo~ Why didn’t you wake me up? Your legs have gone numb most likely.”

“Ani, it’s okay. They’re not numb.”

“But still, why didn’t you wake me up?”

“You were sleeping so sweetly. How could I wake an angel up?”

“When did you get so cheesy with your noona?”

He started laughing.

“Is this why you were smiling like that?” He smiled as he pinched both your cheeks.

“Nae. That and our first day as a couple.” You smiled back.

He gave you a quick peck on the lips and released your cheeks.

“Pabo, didn’t we agree that we will make our anniversary on the day we first met? That was the day when we clicked and from that day on our destiny has changed.” He said while giving you another peck on the lips.

“Nae. I know.” You smiled and kissed him a bit more deeply.

“Now let me get changed and we’ll go make breakfast. How do pancakes with syrup, fruit on the side and a glass of juice or milk sound?” You said as you got up and held his hand while going down the stairs together.

Photobucket This is Alice's outfit for the concert. The earphones were just as accessories 

Photobucket This was Izabell's outfit. She had her hair like that as well. That's why I decided on that picture.

Photobucket and this was Alice's outfit on Izabell's B-day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys... I know it's been long since I have last updated. I'm truly sorry. I hope you guys like the chapter and outfits. 

Ani - No
Nae - Yes
Pabo - stupid [in this case I used it for silly]
Annyeong haseyo - Hello
Gomawo - Thank you
Gwaenchana - It's okay/I'm okay
Noona - literally big sister. It's what a boy calls a girl who is older than him [Taemin at that time didn't know that Alice was younger than him. He just assumed she was older because of the way she looked and behaved.]

I didn't miss anything right? Well anyways... this is it for now ^^ I hope you enjoyed (: