A Tour Around the House

No Other For Me

Since the house is big and really complex I thought it would be best to give you a lttle tour around the house. If I forget to explain something please forgive me. Also if you have any questions regarding something that has to do with the house please tell me.

 

Photobucket

The house on the exterior

1st Floor:

Photobucket

This is the main living room. As you can see there are two walls that are not visible. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

The "READ" full of books is on the wall across from the window while the pencil art is on the wall just behind the couches. 

Photobucket

The clock however is on the right of the TV at a height that is above the picture frame.

Photobucket

This is the bathroom

Photobucket

This is the Kitchen, where Alice LOVES to spend time and cook [the big window just doesn't exist. It's a normal wall with normal sized windows xD]

Photobucket

And this is the dining room [the big window actually is there this time xD] Also the stairs lead up to the second floor and down to the basement, which was made into a recreational space [aka a pool]. The stairs are in between the dining room and the living room and they are the first thing you see once you get inside of the house.

 

2nd Floor:

 

Photobucket

Alice's bedroom. Being a student she needs a clean type of bedrrom, full of books and with a pc for her online courses. She has a closet on the side which is not visible just under her loft. Yes she has a loft in her room, meaning the roof is not that low. There are stairs which lead to her loft, and underneath her loft she has her closet. 

Photobucket

Alice's bedroom loft. Despite her really random and hyper personality Alice chooses to have simple furniture in her room. What she enjoys about this loft is that she has a little bed [which is "in the floor" thing she enjoys even more] and a big window. She loves to sit on her bed, listening to music or writing while looking out the window. If it's raining, it's even better, if it's snowing however she loves to have a cup of tea or chocolate in her hands and a blanket around her, staring outside]

Also Alice has her own private bathroom which you can enter from the door on the right [there is no door on the right in the picture but let's asume that the camera didn't catch it].

Photobucket

Alice's Bathroom.

Photobucket

This is Izabell's bedroom.  Just like Alice she has her closet underneath her loft and has her own private bathroom as well. 

Photobucket

This is Izabell's bedroom loft. She wanted it like this because she enjoyes watching movies and for her it's most relaxing with beanie bags, a TV and room to stretch out her feet while her popcorn bowl is in front of her.

Photobucket

Alice's bathroom. Even though her room is black and blue and somewhat messy and full, she enjoys a wide bathroom since she likes to relax while in the bath or shower. 

On the second floor you can also find 3 guest bedrooms and two bathrooms [for the guests of course, since both Alice and Izabell have their private bathroom which you can acess only from their rooms]. 

Photobucket

Guest bedroom number 1 [please ignore the scenery seen from the window]

Photobucket

Guest bedroom number 2

Photobucket

Guest bedroom number 3. Also the bedroom Taemin often sleeps in when he spend the night over [Jonghyun sleeps in Izabell's room]. This bedroom does not have a loft [so please ignore the top part] and also please ignore the scenery seen from the window.

Photobucket

Guest bathroom number 1

Photobucket

Guest bathroom numer 2

After the second floor there is one last floor

3rd Floor:

Photobucket

This is the second living room, or so to say, the loft living room. You enter through where the door is open, not being another room there but the stairs. A little  to the right of the picture is a big table, used for dining, and in the back of the picture [which of course you can't see] is the bathroom.

Photobucket

The bathroom. Smal, nice and modern.

Also, where you see that mirror part in the loft living room, it's not really a miror. It's a secret passage to a recording room and a dance room.

Photobucket

This is the recording room, all sound proof.

Photobucket

And this is the dancing room. No windows so that no one can peek [even though it's the last floor xD]

If you're wondering, there is a hall [like a tunnel] behind the mirror, which leads you to a small opening [like a room, but pretty small and unfurnished] which has two doors. One of the door leads to the recording room while the other to the dancing room. Both rooms are sound proof so that no one is disturbed by the sound.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay... this is the whole house... I know it's big and a little difficult to follow but I hope you understood my vision. If there is something which you haven't completely understood please don't hesitate to ask ['cause I know it must'vebeen pretty difficult to follow].