A Little Info on the Characters

No Other For Me

So... being a somewhat more complex story I decided to let you in on the characters. I will not post anything about SHINee members since you all know who they are and know more things about them, so basically only the OC's here ^^

 

Photobucket

Park Alice

Age: 20 in Korean age, almost 19 internationally

DOB: 940829

Park Alice is half Korean half English. She has Korean features but blue eyes, which she got from her father.

She's staying in South Korea at the moment because one year ago she decided to participate at an audition for a dance show there. The dance show ended long ago but at the dance show she was partnered up with Lee Taemin and is now a dancer for SM, especially when it involves SHINee. She's still a student in England but she does all her courses online. 

She had been a fan of SHINee before coming to South Korea and one week before the audition she went to their concert and even got backstage passes. That's how they met. 

She has a very nice relationship with Key, whom she loves to be hyper and random around, and with Jonghyun, who somehow became a big brother-like figure. 

Her parents are still in England but they have a house in Seoul as well, house which is now hers. Her mother is the head of a very important jewelry brand name, while her father is a well known designer [Basically she's very rich, but she's not braty and doesn't act spoiled].

Her favorite colors are: Purple, Black, Grey/Silver and Red

Hobbies: Dancing, Cooking, Applying make-up, Nail art and Writing.

Dislikes: Bugs and anything that has to do with them, Feeling useless/Being unable to help with something.

 

Untitled-2

Miller Izabell

Age: 22 in Korean age, 20 internationally

DOB: 921011

Miller Izabell is full English. She is Alice's cousin from her father's side. 

She came together with Alice to the audition, which she as well has passed, earning a position as a dancer in SM alongside Alice. During the show she had been partnered up together with Jonghyun, whom now form a couple and have been together for 9 months.

She is now a student at an international university in Seoul, last year. 

She has a great relationship with Key, due to her hyper and random personality, and with Onew due to her goofyness and airheaded personality. 

She lives togehter with Alice in the house. Her parents are both very known doctors. Her mother is a cardiologist while her father is a cosmetic surgeon [Yet again a prestigous family, but her modesty never lets it show. Either her modesty or her personality].

Favorite colors: Black and Blue

Hobbies: Dancing, reading, listening to music, watching TV

Dislikes: Bugs and anything that crawls, having to clean [be it other's or her own mess]

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay... so this is a little information about the characters. The main character is Alice. I won't be putting a lot of emphasize on Izabell. I hope you like them both ^^