Cheeky sleeper.

Cheeky sleeper.

 

“Seunghyun... Can I sleep with you?” Jiyong stood outside Seunghyun’s door with tired eyes and yawned. Seunghyun had always thought that this would have to be the most annoying part about Jiyong; he was always disturbing other peoples sleep when he couldn’t get any himself.

“You have your own bed, go sleep in it.” He rolled over, his back now facing the door.

“But I’m scared, Seunghyun.” Another yawn came from the sleepy boy in the doorway.

“Of what? You’re a grown man.” Seunghyun groaned and pulled the blanket up around his face, trying to block out Jiyong’s whiny voice.

“I’m scared of Dae Sung Hyung, he snores too loudly and sometimes I think that it’s a chainsaw revving up and coming to kill me…” Seunghyun tried hard not to laugh at this, and then sat up, turning on his bedside lamp. He looked over toward where Jiyong stood, shirtless with long saggy pants on, his long hair slightly ruffled, result from attempts to sleep. Seunghyun smiled to himself at the Jiyong who seemed like a child when tired. He was the most vulnerable at these times. With a shrug and a pull back of the blanket, he welcomed Jiyong into his bed.

“Warm.” Jiyong whispered as he settled into the spot next to Seunghyun. After a few minutes of silence, Seunghyun found himself wide awake, thanks to the little rascal who had awoken him. He glanced over at Jiyong and studied his girlish features. Lips pouted and slightly parted in the middle. His eyelashes long and dark. He found himself unconsciously reaching out to push back some of his long dip dyed hair. He pulled back, realising what was going on. Sighing, Seunghyun lay back and stare up toward the roof with a confused look on his face.

What had I just thought about Jiyong? Pouted lips and long eyelashes?

This wasn’t the first time he had felt this way about his Hyung, he was almost always disgusted with himself. The times when Jiyong had hugged him and Seunghyun hadn’t let go for that little while longer. What was wrong with him? Was he Gay?

No, no. No way in hell am I gay.

But then, what was it that he felt for Jiyong?

He sighed and looked over at the sleeping Jiyong who was softly murmuring something under his breath.

“… Seunghyun… geuman... aga.” Seunghyun’s eyes widened at what had just been said. Had Jiyong really whispered ‘Seunghyun… stop it…baby’ in his sleep?

Was Jiyong dreaming about him? Does Jiyong always dream about him like this?

“Oi, Jiyong, stop having erted dreams about me…” Seunghyun whispered quietly to the sleeping boy who giggled in return.

“Nappeun ...” followed by more giggles.

Did he just say ‘naughty’? Oh god…

Seunghyun wiggled uncomfortably in his spot and looked down at Jiyong, his eyes slowly finding their way to a stare at Jiyong’s lips.

No. Stop it, you can’ttake advantage of a sleeping person.

He looked back again.

Maybe just this once…

Seunghyun leaned down carefully, holding his hair back so it didn’t tickle Jiyong’s face. Closer and closer he went until their lips met briefly.  Jiyong’s lips were slightly dry, but warm and soft. He breathed in Jiyong’s scent before pulling back.

Jiyong rustled in his sleep and opened his left eye.

“Are you still awake?” Jiyong asked in a groggy-from-sleep voice.

“Uh yeah…” Seunghyun froze all over wondering if he had known what had just happened.

“Lay down and try to sleep.” Jiyong rolled over, his back facing him now.

“Right…”Seunghyun lay back, sighing a sigh of relief quietly, grateful that Jiyong had not felt the kiss.

“Seunghyun?” Jiyong’s small voice broke the silence.

“Yeah?” He swallowed hard.

“You have soft lips.” Jiyong laughed before falling into silence again.

Seunghyun had a deep blush on his face as he laid back. So Jiyong had felt it? What a cheeky bastard. He laid back with an embarrassed laugh.

 

Maybe things would turn out different from what he thought.

 

“Baby goodnight.” Seunghyun whispered to himself, knowing that Jiyong was asleep. Or so he had thought.

“Night.”