Ninja Ninja

This plan is stupid

3rd POV~

“I’m just having lunch like you guys no big deal” said Minho pacing back and forths in front of the restaurant. “Wow this is weird” said Junghee. “AH! Junghee what is with you popping out like a ninja”

“Cause I’m a ninja ninja” she said doing a weird hand movement. “Right” said Minho looking into the restaurant seeing Onew and Key chatting away. “Dude why don’t you just go in there?” she said crossing her arms. “Because then I’ll look creepy following him” said Minho rubbing arm. “Well duh” Junghee rolling her eyes. “Then why would you, nevermind” said Minho looking back into the restaurant. “Urgh Kibum is holder” his hand now. I think I’m going to puke” said Minho with his face pressed against the window. “Minho I how you know people can see you”

“I hope you know that I stop caring” Minho said pouting. “Can you at least get you face off the window everyone is staring at you so that means everyone staring at me and I don’t want people to staring at me too long. I might snap” she said glaring at the people around her so the back off. Minho got his face off the glass “That should be me in there holding his hand, ordering his food, and chatting with him happily” complained Minho. “God you’re hopeless” she said. “I’m pretty sure he’s just doing that to make you jealous”

“Really?” Minho eyes brighten. “Yeah totally I’m 67% sure” said Junghee. “That’s like a D I’m not depening my love life on a D” said Minho. “It’s a high D thank you very much” said Junghee “besides I’ll help you to get back together okay”

“Really? Thank you thank you thank you” Minho hugged her. “Wait” he let go “Why?”

“I might need you help in the future, I’m collecting my points now” she said flipping her hair and walking away. Minho sighed “The things I do for love” he walked after her.

 

-Back at Taemin’s dressing room-

 

“You’re a guy?”

Taemin and Gwiboon looked the person at the doorway. “Minjung, what are you talking about?” said Gwiboon. “I just heard you guys talking about it” she said and walked in. “Taeyeon isn’t really Taeyeon huh? Who else knows about this” she asked. Taemin looked down at the ground trying not to make eye contact. “The real question does Jonghyun knows?” Taemin turned away from her. “Oh so he doesn’t I guess I should”

“PLEASE DON’T” said Taemin grabbing her arm. Minjung pulled back her arm and glared at him. “Why shouldn’t I? What’s in it for me?” she said crossing her arms. “I’ll do whatever you want just don’t tell him please” Taemin begged almost on his knees. “Umm” Minjung pretend to think about it as she walked around him. She already knew what she was about to say to but she just wanted to . “I want you to” Minjung paused. “Stay.Away.For.Jonghyun”

“But I”

“You said anything” she said looking at her nails. “Or I can just go and tell him”

“No please” Taemin begged. “I’ll do it”

“Good now go tell him you can’t hang around him anymore” she said happily. “Minjung you’re going too far” said Gwiboon. “Shut up I can do whatever I want” Minjung snapped at Gwiboon then she turned back to Taemin. “Go on do it” Taemin slowing got up and fixed the his wig. He sighed and he tried to gather strength to walk out the door. “Hurry up and move” Minjung yelled and  pushed Taemin out the door.

The photoshoot was pretty much over and Jonghyun was waiting for Taeyeon at the end of the hallway. He saw her and got really excited. “Taeyeon-ah~” he sang cutely. “Ready to go home? I can drive you home” he said and grabbed Taeyeon’s hand. She slipped her hand out of his “No that’s okay I can walk”

“I’ll walk with you then” he said with his puppy eyes. “Please don’t look at me like that” she said quietly. “What’s wrong?” Jonghyun asked. “I don’t want you around me anymore” she said. “What? Why?”

“Because I don’t like you” her eyes started to tear up. “I’m sick of you being around me” she looked at Jonghyun and she can see he’s heartbreaking. “I’m sorry for leading you on but please stop hanging around me” Taeyeon said and she turned to walk away but Jonghyun grabbed her arm. “Please Taeyeon”

“Let go Jonghyun” she said trying to get her hand back. “Just talk to me, we can work this out” he said with pleading eyes. “I’m sorry” Taeyeon said pulling her hand away and running away. “Wait!” Jonghyun yelled after her. “You gotta be kidding me” Taeyeon she said as Jonghyun was catching up to her. “All those dramas I use to watch totally lied to me about scenes like this” she said and quickly taking off her heels to run faster. She saw Key and Onew in the car “Open the door” she said waving her hands. Onew quickly opened the door and Taemin jumped in. “Drive drive DRIVE!” then Key passed on the gas and drove off. Taemin looked out the back window as they drove away and he can see Jonghyun standing there  and he got smaller and smaller. “I’m so sorry” Taemin said and started crying.

[a/n] the next chapter is really long... but you're going to have to wait *evil face* jk it might be up this weekend... maybe