Decode [SiBum]

Super Junior One-shots/Two-shots

Title: Decode
Pairing: SiwonxKibum (SiBum)
Inspired by:  Paramore's Decode

How can I decide what's right?
When you're clouding up my mind.
I can't win your losing fight,
All the time.

 

KIBUM'S P.O.V.

"He's here!"
"Is he cute?!"
"He looks like a god!"
"A y, hot god!"

Students started to pile in front of the entrance of the school. I was not interested, but I really want to know who is he.

"Have you heard?" Donghae, my best friend, popped up in front of me, smiling. "What?" I asked dumbly. Of course, I'm a nerd. What kind of nerd would listen to such rumor about a new student, anyways?

"A new student will be coming!" he exclaimed, trying to make me happy. "And so?" I replied, making him annoyed a bit. "He looks like a god!" he reasoned out, but it didn't hit me. "And what if he looks like a god?" I questioned him again, trying to find a logical answer about it. "You're no fun, Kim Kibum!" he whined, but he decided to stay beside me.

I was also curious who that guy was, but I don't want to show my feelings about it. Besides, it's just a waste of time.

Just then, the girls who were in front of the entrance door suddenly went to the sides and gave way to someone.

Someone important?
Someone handsome?
Great.

A handsome, young lad walked into the entrance of the school. He has black, shiny hair, a snowy white complexion, brown, round eyes, and a muscular body. I examined him closely, but then something made me shiver about him.

He looks like a vampire.

I was mesmerized by his god-like beauty. Truly, he looks like a god, and angel that fell down from heaven. He was too perfect for me, and he is too smooth for me.

The bell rang, and it's time for us to go to our respective classrooms. "Catch you later, Kibum," Donghae said as he ran off. "Yeah sure," I answered. As I enter the room, the guy I met was in my class. I was shocked, and surprised, but at the same time nervous.

"Oh, here you are, Kibum," the teacher said as she saw me. "Good morning, Ma'am," I greeted. "You can now sit beside the new student, Choi Siwon," she instructed me. I bowed down slightly, then walked to my place.

I placed my books on the desks, while my bag under the table. He's my seatmate, I thought as I tried to get a glimpse of him. When I tried to get a glimpse of him, he suddenly spoke. Probably he heard my thought.

"Hi, Choi Siwon imnida," he started out. I nodded, then it was my turn to introduce. "Kim Kibum." "Okay class, we're going to watch one documentary for our lesson today. Please pay attention and we'll have our discussion later on," the teacher said as she popped in a DVD and the tv.

I then watched the documentary, but sometimes, it's hard to watch tv whenever you have someone handsome beside you watching it also. Again, I tried to turn to him, but he gave me a letter.

Let's meet later this afternoon. - Choi Siwon

I just nodded, then resumed in watching the documentary.

 

"Hey Kibum!" Donghae exclaimed as he, Eunhyuk and Shindong joined him. It's already lunch time, and I have to buy something to eat.

"I'll just go buy my lunch, guys," I told them. "We'll save you a seat," Eunhyuk reminded me. I nodded, then walked to a store where there are less people. Just then, I saw Siwon being rumored as he bought his own lunch.

"Have you heard? He's not really a flowerboy!"
"Huh? Really? How?"
"He got into a fight in his last school, and then he was transferred here!"
"Too bad! He's still cute though."
"Maybe it's his deadly weapon."

I tried to forget those rumors, so I proceeded to my friends' table. "Hey, have you heard?" Donghae started. We all paied attention while eating, all ears to him. "The new kid's dangerous," he continued.

My eyes popped open, and I started to choke. Why would they hear such a thing? For me, he's not that scary. In fact, he's kinda gentle. He's great. While watching the documentary, we were discussing about it. He already watched it, and so am I.

"Hey Kibum! You okay?" Shindong said as I snapped into reality. "Yeah?" I answered. "Do you like that new kid? He's pretty mysterious," he warned me. "No way! I don't even know him!" I replied.

But I fell in love with him already.

I nearly shouted, but then they calmed me down. "Quiet, babo! He might hear you!" Eunhyuk said as he tried to calm me down. "And so? I don't care if he heard me! I just don't like him! I said, frustrated.

But I know I'm guilty. That I already fell in love with that mysterious guy.

Just then, as I stood up, he was there behind me. He was surprised with what he saw, he heard. "I-I'm sorry, Siwon!" I apologized, but then he ran away from me.

I didn't mean that, Siwon. I love you. I love how mysterious you are.

 

What kind of man that you are?
If you're a man at all.
Well, I will figure this one out
On my own

 

SIWON'S P.O.V.

I tried my best to walk near Kibum that lunch, since I want to talk to him more. But then, as I walked near to his table, he shouted.

"And so? I don't care if he heard me! I just don't like him!"

My world then shattered. I stopped in front of his table, speechless. "I-I'm sorry, Siwon!" he apologized, but I ran away from him.

I stepped outside of the school, and ran away. I went to the place where no one can find me -- the forest. I cried so hard that I suddenly bumped into a tree.

I just cried. I hated it. That's why I was transferred from my old school -- they thought I was nice and gentle, but I was mysterious and dangerous. I would bully others, and I was too strong for the girls, because I would brag others about them as my girlfriend. There was also one thing that really bothers me too much.

I'm a vampire.

I'm not that kind of vampire that hides from the sung, or wearing some cloak or something. I'm just a simple guy with a scary personality. But I don't know why I fell in love, fell in love with a guy. It's kinda new to me.

I sat on the tree where I bumped into, until someone talked to me. "Hey," it called out. I lifted my head, and there I saw Kibum again.

"What do you want?" I taunted, making him startle. "Sorry," I apologized, then he sat down beside me. "No, I'm sorry," he apologized. I was puzzled, then he explained it to me.

I just nodded, and soon enough I just accepted his reason. "It's okay," I said, accepting his apology. "Hey Siwon," he asked again.

"Yeah?"

"Why are you so shy? Many people in our school thinks you're..."

"Scary? Yeah, I get that a lot."

"Do you mind telling it to me?"

"Sure." I started to tell him everything, and one by one, he was amazed and interested. But then, it started to rain.

"Let's go," I insisted, but then he pulled me up and walked beside me. "Let's just walk. I love the rain," he replied. I smiled, then we walked side by side.

I'm in love with Kim Kibum.
But should I tell him about my secret?

The rain stopped, and we found ourselves in a meadow filled with flowers. He laid down on it, then he smiled at me. "Kibum?" I called out as I sat down beside him. "Yeah?" he answered. "Can you tell me about yourself?" I asked, curious. "Sure," he agreed.

It was an endless talk about himself, and he was a cheerful but a pessimistic guy. He would laugh, but most of the time he would give out negative remarks.

Just then, he told me something.. Something I call a guess.

"Siwon?" he called out.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"When I first met you, I fell in love with you. You were someone unusual, and you have something that made me fall in love."

I just nodded, trying to hide my blush. He also likes me.

"Siwon," he uttered as he stood up.

"Hmm?"

"Are you a vampire?"

My eyes popped open, then I looked at him surprised. "Y-yes," I answered as I looked at him. He looked at my eyes, which made him flinch because of my topaz-colored pupils. "H-how?" he asked me, shivering. I offered him my hand, then we set out to a clearing where there is a deer.

"Watch me," I told him. I ran towards the deer, as fast as a train, pounced on it, and sinked my fangs into its body. He stood back, but I told him to stay.

"Do you believe me now?" I asked him, finishing the blood of the deer. He nodded, but then he moved forward and hugged me tight. "I don't care if you're a vampire or a monster. I just love you, and I just fell in love with you," he answered, then for the first time. I kissed him.

I felt a weird stirring in my heart, something that made me blush, something that I didn't felt before. It was something amazing. It was the first time I felt after a century living here.

After the kiss, his head was titled near, and he smiled. "You look so cute when you smiled," I said, making him blush. "Everyone always tell that to me," he answered, smiling. "So, do you also love me?" I asked him, my hands on his back, while his are around my neck. He nodded, then he pulled me so I could walk beside him.

"Why?" I asked him, confused. "Babo! We have to go back now," he replied, laughing. I laughed, then grabbed his hand.

 

How did we get here?
When I used to know you so well.
How did we get here?
Well, I think I know.

 

3RD PERSON'S P.O.V.

Siwon and Kibum returned hand-in-hand, and all of the students looked at them with careful eyes. Whispers and mumbles can be heard throughout the hallway, which Siwon tried to hide from.

"Don't be scared," Kibum assured his vampire lover, "it's going to be all right." Siwon then went beside Kibum again, and smiled at him.

Kibum's friends then saw the both of them, shocked. "Kibum, I thought you hated the new kid," Eunhyuk started to ease the mumbles and the whispers.

Kibum shrugged, but he was eased by Siwon. "I did, but something about him made me fall in love with him," Kibum answered as he rested his head on his Siwon's shoulder.

"Is there something...?" Shindong curiously asked as he looked at the both of them. Siwon and Kibum nodded, and smiled to each other.

"Good luck to the both of you. And good luck, Siwon. Take goo care of my best friend, arasso?" Donghae said to them, and walked away.

"Did they already accept me?" Siwon asked his lover. Kibum shrugged, but Siwon smiled at him. "I don't know," Kibum said, "but I'm sure they've already decoded the answer."

"Just like how you decoded my personality," Siwon ended, and both of them walked to the their respective classrooms, ignoring the whispers of the people around them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just adapted this from the Twilight novel. Siwon being a vampire is cool! :)) Anyways, I DON'T OWN TWILIGHT BTW! I adapted this from Twilight, but the ending is different from the novel. :D Enjoy reading!