Strawberry Love [EunHae]

Super Junior One-shots/Two-shots

This is a special one-shot I made. I just came from our short vacation (as you all know that I just updated a while ago) and this is what I just came up with :) It has two versions, so enjoy this first version! :D


Donghae carefully placed his clothes inside his huge baggage. One by one, he gently packed his needed stuff for his travel to the Philippines. It's his day off and he wanted to kick back and relax from all the hectic schedules that he earned.

"Now, be sure to be back by next month," Leeteuk ordered as he helped him put his bags down by the doorstep.
 
"Yes, hyung," the younger replied, not looking at him and checking of everything's inside the bags.
 
"Are you sure you're not going to call Eunhyuk and join you?" the leader asked worriedly, remembering his dongsaeng's lover.
 
Donghae shook his head, "Aniyo, hyung. I'll just surprise him by the time I return." Leeteuk smiled and ruffled his dongsaeng's brunette hair.
 
"Well then, go along now. You might be late for your flight," the older said, making shooing movements before the others wake up.
 
Donghae nodded and left the dorm quietly. It's 4am in the morning, and Seoul has been asleep throughout the night. The younger's flight is on 6am, but he's not really in a rush to go.
 
He called for the taxi and immediately rode in it, "To the airport." The driver nodded and drove him off to the destination.
 
As he arrived at the airport, he unloaded his bags and entered the huge airport. Souvenir items started to ponder inside his head and places he would go to as he entered the immigration.
 
Calling all passengers for the flight Seoul to Manila, Seoul to Manila, please proceed to Gate 4. Again, calling all passengers for the flight Seoul to Manila, Seoul to Manila, please proceed to Gate 4. Thank you.
 
The announcement boomed into the airport's speakers, making him rush to the assigned gate. He was a little nervous, but afterwards he made it and immediately sat on his reserved seat.
 
 
The flight from his home country to his destination was long, but it was all worth it since he listed down all he wants to give to his hyungs and dongsaengs.
 
Warm sunshine tickled the fish as he set foot on Manila for the first time. He's excited to tour along the busy but wonderful country of the Pearl of the Orient.
 
His first stop was the white sand beach of Boracay. Donghae loved the sea so much that he decided to take a dip first after checking in inside the hotel.
 
The cool water dampened his soft, milky skin as he swam. The scene was not so bad, and tourists started to fill in the beach. He bought keychains and shirts for his hyungs who have muscular bodies.
 
 
He then went to Palawan, sightseeing the famous Underground River of the province. Donghae was glad he got to enter the cave, and eagerly took pictures of the hidden treasure.
 
 
He stepped foot on Baguio on the third week of the month, cold climate immediately welcomed him. It then reminded him of home, and smiled as he saw fellow Koreans.
 
The fish was excited to tour around the place, even though the roads are always curved and are steep. It didn't stop him from having fun, though.
 
As his stay in the City of Pines was coming to an end, he decided to buy souvenirs for his hyungs and dongsaengs. He heard from one of the natives that the place is abundant with strawberries, making Donghae remember his monkey lover.
 
He visited the strawberry farm where the place is also famous for. He bought dozens of strawberry jams and also strawberries for him to share with his hyungs, dongsaengs, and his lover, of course.
 
 
He then returned to Seoul after a month of his stay. He surely missed the country he visited, and swore he would visit the place again.
 
Donghae knocked on the door on the dorm. He went home with so many stuff that he's carrying, mostly filled with souvenirs.
 
"Oh, Donghae! You're here? And wow, so many stuff!" Leeteuk welcomed, amazed with the things Donghae bought.
 
He smiled a little and entered the dorm again. He missed the dorm so much, and how quiet it was.
 
"Where are the others?" he asked, looking around the dorm. "Respective schedules. Some even covered for you, most especially Eunhyuk," Leeteuk answered with a hint of happiness.
 
Donghae just nodded as he helped his dongsaeng unload his overloaded bags and souvenirs. Leeteuk can't help but smile at the things the younger bought.
 
"Wow, thanks for the souvenirs, Hae," he gratefully said. Just then, a knock on the door was heard from the dorm.
 
"Leeteuk hyung, we're here!" Kyuhyun shouted as they entered the dorm.
 
"Donghae! You're here!" Siwon exclaimed as he noticed the fishy's figure. Everyone ran towards Donghae and gave him a big hug.
 
Eunhyuk was the last one to see him, and pecked his lips again after a month. "You're back," he said gratefully.
 
Donghae nodded, "And I have a surprise for you, but close your eyes first." Eunhyuk giggled, placing his hands over his chinky eyes.
 
The fishy picked up a box of strawberries he bought for his lover, and told him to look at in now.
 
"Wow! Thanks Hae!" the monkey said as he kissed his lover's lips again. He immediately picked one of the strawberries in the box, and he smiled.
 
"I thought you'll forget me," Eunhyuk murmured. Donghae laughed, "How would I ever forget my monkey? You have always beem my strawberry love."

Can't help but post my own vacation here in my own country. :)))

- Jeanne ♥ [130408]