Mission 13: Falling

Make Me Fall In Love With You

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was living a normal life, being away from people who were just going to make fun of me. until, He came into my life and everything turns upside down.

 

 

 

I was really trying to stay away from HIM as much as possibe,not to mention he's my freaking seatmate this quarter, oh how unfortunate can i get?  that incident in the classroom keeps poppin in my mind, why can't i just let go of it.. I was in a trance with my thoughts when i collided with something hard and smells sweet. wait? Sweet?

 

"Hey,"

 

With those words i lifted my gaze to this dark haired gorgeous guy, with his eyes shining as his lips curved upward, his hands steadied my trembling shoulders, he bent his head so that he was eye level with me.

 

"I finally found you"

 

Thump-Thump-Thump

 

Why with those words he said i felt all my blood went into my face, i tried to look away, i was praying that he couldn't hear my heart drumming like this or even see my face redder than it is.

 

"Are you avoiding me?"

 

He sounded a bit hurt or much less worried. How can i avoid this guy who just makes me want to like him more.I shook my head and clutch the book i was holding, he sighed and smiled.

 

"Thank God, you weren't"

 

Why does he keep saying this things? why? i thought he was suppose to teach me about love, not Falling in love with him, Please let me love anybody else.... Please, not just with Kim Myungsoo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So :(((

I decide to not write anymore :(

That's why i haven't updated for such a long time :(

But i just happened to think that i must finish this story no matter what :)

 

And anyway :)) EXO AND INFINITE CAME HERE IN THE PHILIPPINESS~~~ OMAYGAWEXFVH 

Together with TASTY, TAHITI, UKISS and SNSD

SDFGHJKSDFGHJKLDFGHJK Ydasbasdb 

OMAYGAWD. They performed for the DKFC :DDDDD

and i can't stop spazzing about them :())))))