Mission 10: Confession

Make Me Fall In Love With You

 

 

 

 

 

 

~ Chapter 12 ~

 

 

Yuki's POV

 

 

The next day, I went to school as usual. well, I guess im fine now, the wounds and bruises are still visible but it's not that bad like before. I was walking on the sidewalk, it's so freezing cold and i forgot to put a scarf or a cardigan on. I rubbed my hands and blew some air. I stepped on the falling leaves. It's still so early and i enjoy breathing in the cold november air.

"Does it still hurt?" a voice from behind suddenly make me stopped on my tracks.

I slowly turned around and there he was.

"Are you fine now?"

every step he takes makes me draw back until he finally stopped.

"I-I guess im fine now" I said, with my head hung low.

"well, why won't you look at me?" He said calmly, bossy as ever

* are you nuts? I cant look at you! after what happened yesterday*

 

 

Flashback

 

"say aaahhhhh"

 

 

"You dont have to babaysit me, Dork" Yuki sighed at L's childish acts. She never expected that their Kingka acts like this.

"Fine then" L grumpily said, while he gently placed the soup at the table.

" I never actually expected you to be like this" Yuki suddenly said while taking a sip of Hot chocolate.

L raised an eyebrow waiting for her to go on.

"what Im trying to say is... you act like..." Yuki paused for a moment, analyzing L's reaction. his eyebrows furrowed, lips pursed, as if he was anticipating on what she would say.

"what?" He said, moving closer, leaning his face more which make Yuki gulped.

"uhmmm... The soup... The soup is getting colder, I-I should eat it" Yuki grabbed the soup and mouth a spoonful of it on . She managed to calm her racing heart.

L smirked and looked at Yuki who cannot hide the blush on her face, this is so unusual for her.

*damn, Yuki, why are you acting like this *

L lay back and watched yuki's every movement, from how she ate, how she wipe her lips and how she would gulp every minute, L was amused and somewhat enjoys himself.

"Yah ! Why are you looking at me like that?!" She glared at him, Yuki felt so awkward and very distracted.

"what?" L flashed his innocent look and his so-innocent-eyes makes the latter heart skip a beat.

"Why do you keep doing that?" Yuki looked over the window, she never felt so distractedby anyone.

"what?" L asked with a bit of curiosity " doing what?"

 

 

 

*Making my heart beat like this*