Mission 14: Sudden Feelings

Make Me Fall In Love With You

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~ Chapter 16 ~

 

 

Ls head was throbbing hard, especially with sungyeol’s undying shrieks. For the past 30 minutes he was looking like he’s going to kill his hyungs. They were fighting over  a freaking piece of  a cupcake. He sighed at the childish acts of the said jjangs of their school infront of him, he was the only one whose mind was still functioning appropriately. He rub his temples and slowly he raised his fists into the air and slammed it to the wooden table.

“For godsake, Would you guys SHUT UP?!!!!!!!!” the table literally broke into half and the members look at him with wide eyes and gaping mouth.

“I just want to have a rest, a peace of mind, I was surrounded without monkeys who was fighting over a piece of a freaking cupcake whose size is smaller than a snail’s ” L said, while rubbing his knuckles.

“uhmm~ hyung, I don’t think snails have ” Sungjong murmured. L  shot him a glare and his dongsaeng pretend to be absorbed on something…., and that’s looking at dongwoo’s .

L sighed and he open the door, he just wants to sleep for godsake. he let in the cold wind greeted his stress mind and completely relaxed, He glanced at his hyungs who were somewhat didn’t mind what he just said, instead they were all busy minding their own business, and as for Dongwoo he was happily eating the cupcake. L smiled and shook his head. Sometimes, these monkey’s for him turn out to be the greatest friend he ever had.

His thoughts wander to Nam Yuki, is she avoiding him? Why? Did he do something wrong? Is she alright?

He was never concerned or worried about a girl before, But HER, she was doing these things to him that makes him want to know her more.

“what  the hell is happening to me?” He murmured to himself, he was not like this before.. Before that stupid mission that he got himself involved. He abruptly made his way to the school’s rooftop, skipping class was not new to him and besides he doesn’t want to listen to his Boring Chemistry teacher who does nothing but literally flirt with him.

The cold air greeted him as he opened the steel door leading to the rooftop. No one was allowed to go there, but he doesn’t  mind at all, what he want now is some fresh air.

Ooomff

He snapped his direction to the cause of that noise, then he saw the least person he expected to see there..

Nam Yuki.

The frail girl who was making him confused these past few days, the girl who was nothing to her before now she was using her for her freaking novel.. it just doesn’t make any sense. She was making her way toward him without meeting his intense gaze.

“what are you doing here?”  He said, he was surprised on how cold his voice sounded.

“I-I Just want some fresh air” Yuki stammered as she still looked at the ground. She didn’t go there just to have some fresh air but she wants to talk to him.

“well, nobody was supposed to be here” L said, making his way toward the railings, the air was unusually cold and the sky was a bit dark, sooner or later rain will surely pour.

“Then what are you doing here?” yuki said, L slightly smirked. This girl was smart, well what do you expect from the class nerd eh?

L chuckled and bend his arms on the cold railings and looked at the sky, “The same lame reason as yours”

“Then were both getting ourselves in trouble if they find us here?” Yuki also bend her arms on the railings keeping a safe distance between her and L.

L smirked and looked at her with those piercing gaze of his, “What do you want, Nam yuki?”

Yuki Flinched at the tone if his voice, She just want to stop this favor that she asked of him, she wants to stay away from him,  because little by little she is falling for him.

“I’m Sorry..” She whispered “ I Shouldn’t have asked you to do this, Ju-just forget about that stupid favor I asked of you.. ju-just im sorry” Finally, she said it. It feels like a weigh of feelings was lifted out of her chest.

L didn’t speak a word neither her, there was a terrible silence between them. Now she is getting nervous, did she say something wrong?

Then rain started to pour around them, leaving the once dry land wet. Her uniform was now soaking wet, his too. L glanced at her and close the distance between them.

“Is that so?” L said grinning, droplets of water was falling on his face, his hair was wet but he still look good. Yuki envied him of being so perfect. L lifted her chin and her eyes met her dark browns.

“Too bad, I was beginning to enjoy it” Confusion was plastered on Yuki’s face and before she could open , L crashed his lips into her. Yuki eyes were wide and she just stood still, but L didn’t move away so she closed her eyes and let her arms found his neck and her fingers played with his hair, The kiss was everything she dreamt of her first kiss would be, L was very gentle, His lips were soft and tasted of mint, His hands travelled on her hips and he grip onto her tightly like she was going to slip away from him, their mouth move in rhythm, they tasted rain in their mouth, as L deepened the kiss, he gently bit Yuki’s  lower lip making her squirm a little, she pulled her closer, savoring her sweet lips.. she felt so sweet, innocent and her lips was perfect on him.

Rain continued to pour, L break the kiss before it could go deeper and God knows that he can’t control himself. He looked at yuki whose eyes were still closed, she looked like an angel, droplets of rain was falling on her milky skin, her cheeks were flushed and her lips were pink. She was so beautiful.  She slowly opened her eyes and L lean so that their foreheads were touching. Neither of them said anything but just stared into each other eyes.

Then L said “What are you doing to me? Nam Yuki.” L buried his face on yuki’s neck, they just stay like that, Yuki closed her eyes and now she knows what she was totally feeling there was no hiding it anymore. The rain, the sky witnessed everything… making it more magical.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 I know it's  a very short Update :(

Im sorry for keeping you guys wait for so long ~ 

well let's just say that Im back on writing stories again :)

So expect for the updates and new stories to come `

LOVE YA ALL :))