Donghae [Part 1]

Super Titanic

Early in the next midday, the Titanic passed the east cost of Japan.
The first class-passengers met on the promenade deck to talk about the newest gossip while enjoying coffee, tea and a small meal.
   On a table in the middle of the saloon some important politicans of Korea sat with the engineer of the Titanic, the owner and some other people. Amongst others, Shindong, Donghae, Siwon and Heechul sat  on that same table.
   "How did you get the idea to build such a ship, Hangeng?", Shindong asked the engineer.
   "Actually it was Yesungs idea", Hangeng answered and looked at Yesung.
   "You know, I wanted to build a ship of such size, which could go down in histroy easily, that could not be outdone.", Yesung, who was the owner and funder explained.
At this moment the waiter came to them.
   "What can I do for you, Sir?"
   "The lamb for us. English, with a bit of mint sauce", Siwon said, than he looked at Donghae, "You like lamb, don't you, babe?"
   Donghae just nodded and retrieved his mp3-player.
   "And? Will you cut the meat for him, too, Siwon-sshi?", Shindong asked ironically.
But Siwon smiled back distortedly.
   "He is a weapon, Siwon!"
   "Donghae! You know, I don't like it when you listen to music when we have a chat or something like that", Heechul requested.
   "He knows that!", Siwon said and pinched Donghae strongly into his thigh, so that he flinched and his earphone fell down. Siwon took the earphone and put them away.
   Shindong pulled up his eyebrow and had to resist the laugh, when he saw Donghae just rolling his eyes.
   "Who came up with the name 'Titanic'?", Shindong asked curiously and looked at Yesung, "Was that you?"
   "Yes. I wanted a name, who could represent the ship, the size, the uniqueness. And Hangeng really did a great job to permute my ideas."
    "You really built a marvelous ship", Donghae said to Hangeng.
    "Thank you. I'm glad that you like my ship!"

At the same time the capitain, his name was Leeteuk, and his first mate Zhoumi stood on the brigde, where they looked at two young man, who were going to the top of the bow.
   Those two were actually Eunhyuk and Sungmin.
   When they arrived at the top, they watched down to the water, where a pod of dolphins swam away.
   "Wow. Great. It looks so beautiful", Sungmin said fascinated.
   "Look. Look! One is going to jump", Eunhyuk shouted.
The dolphin jumped out of the water and Sungmin shouted:
   "Wow! We are such lucky pigs!"
   "And who have you to thank for it?"
   "Alright", Sungmin said, "We have to face the guardrail and scream 'I'm the king of the world!"
   "Are you serious?", Eunhyuk asked and thought, that it would be really cool to do this, "That's childish! We shouldn't do that."
   But it's so cool, I will do it when I'm alone, he he, thought Eunhyuk.
   "Yeah, you're right! But it would be cool... but we should begin to be serious. I mean we're going to LA! we should concentrate on that first!"
   "Yes, we should. Do you think we can find some opponent for a dance battle?", Eunhyuk asked.
   "We can go under the deck and probably we can find someone there."
   "Okay, let's go!"
So the two turned around to go below, but both of them had the same thought 'I will go back and scream 'I'm the king of the world' for sure'.

 When those two went back, Leeteuk turned himself to his first mate and smiled:
   "Apply some coals, Zhoumi!"
   "Ai, ai, sir!", the first mate said rapidly and went into the command centre to the helmsman, "Full speed ahead, Henry! And always keep the course."
   Some minutes later Zhoumi came back to his captain and reported:
   "28 knots, sir!"
Leeteuk nodded and behold his fifth mate, who handed him his tea.
   "Thanks, Ryeowook!"
   "You're welcome, sir! I'm going to do my patrol", Ryeowook informed him and gave notice of his departure.

The two friends went down to the lower deck, where the day rooms for the third class passengers were.
   They entered into a saloon, which was quite crowded by people, who were sitting at one of the tables or standing in front of a little stage.
   They were dazzled by lights, which shined to them for some seconds before it turned in another direction. In those seconds, Sungmin went ahead with closed eyes and he bumped into somebody.
   "Oh sorry, I didn't see you, I got dazzled.", Sungmin apologized to a young man in front of him.
   "No problem, that happens to everybody who comes here for the first time", the young guy explained and went ahead.
   After the man left, Eunhyuk tapped on his friends shoulder and pointed at the stage, where some young men were dancing.
   "Ha, they really have some battles! That's our chance for some training", Sungmin said happily.
   "Yes, good for us!", Eunhyuk responded and they push their ways to the front of the stage.
They watched them carefully and talked about everything they saw, because they were a team and, performing as a team, they always discuss everything.
   "Who would you ask for a battle?", Sungmin asked.
   "I'm not sure, that guy is really tough", Eunhyuk told him thoughtfully  and pointed at one of the dancers.
   "You better don't challenge him so easily!", someone said behind them.
They turned around scaredly and there was the young man, Sungmin just had bumped into. Sungmin looked surprised at him and asked: "Why shouldn't we challenge him?"
   "He is the best dancer from Japan. He's going to attent an audition in LA... and you don't look like you can challenge him!", the young man said honestly.
   "But we are good dancers, too!", Sungmin said a little bit angry.
   "Yeah, but first you should challenge the others and when you win, you can think about challenging him!"
   "Aish... Stop talking that nonsense!"
   "No! Sungmin, he is right", Eunhyuk said quietly, "His technique is perfect and his moves are well-considered. Before we challenging him, we have to win against the others!"

They went back to the shelter deck and sat down on a bench.
   "It's gonna be hard to win against that fellow, right", Sungmin asked discouraged.
   "Mh, maybe...", Eunhyuk answered and pulled out a small notebook. He started writing something down, while Sungmin closed his eyes, leaned back and enjoyed the sun.
   "Did you already made some money with our raps?", somebody asked next to them.
For the second time of the day the young man scared them, because he appeared out of nowhere.
   "Aish, stop terrifying us", Eunhyuk nagged in a pissed tone.
   "Sorry, I just saw you from afar. And you seemed depressed after you left earlier. Hey, I'm Kibum", the young man explained and streched out his hand.
   "Eunhyuk", he said and they handshaked.
   "Hey, I'm Sungmin. Nice to meet you!"
After they had a kind handshake, they started talking. When they looked at Eunhyuk, they saw how he was gazing at something with a wide opened mouth.
   Sungmin followed his friend's view and he saw a young man, who leaned against the guardrail and watched the sea. His clothes were classy and looked aristicratic. His figure seemed small and graceful, with a youthful and pretty face.
   "Forget it! You will never get such a man! Before that happens little angles will fly out of your ", Kibum said jokingly and Sungmin nooded in agreement.
   But Eunhyuk couldn't desist from looking at him. He even put his hand under his chin to look at him in a more comfortable position. At this moment, the young man threw a cold view at him and Eunhyuk had the feeling, that this cold look had a deeper meaning.
   Another man stepped to the young man and grapped him on his collar, turned the young man to him and looked at him angily.
   "What the hell was that, Donghae?", the man snarled at the young guy, but the young man removed his arm out of the grap and went away.
   Sungmin approached at his friend and put his hand on his shoulder,
   "Eunhyuk? Are you alright?"
   Eunhyuk nodded, "Yeah, it's nothing!"
   "Should we get something to drink?"
   Eunhyuk nodded again and they went in.