Thanks To You I Really Happy

Baby Come Back

Seung Hyun's POV

I pull her into my arm. Next thing I know, she is crying at my chest.

"Seung Hyun..I miss you...," she confessed. Making me pull her tightly. So tight. 

"I miss you too baby..," I leaned my lips on her head. I smeeled her hair. Gosh, I miss this so much I miss her. I miss every single thing about her, really. At last, I couldn't hold my self. My eyes also start to fell a bit watery. My tone was in a bit sad and longing when I suppressed that I also feel the same way.

"Seung Hyun, never leave me again okay? Don't hurt me anymore. Because I just can't stand being hurt and left again from people that I love. Right now, I only have you and Seung Mi. I don't know how to carry on if one of you guys are gone before the time..," she added honestly. 

"Shhh, baby.. I'm here. I'm not going to leave you. I promise that I won't hurt you again like last time. Forgive me. I just too cruel. Ain't I?," I replied her in a kind of question.

"Yeah. You did. You should know how much I have suffered a lot....," she answered me naughtily. Aigoo, this is what I like about her. She likes to tease people. But, I am more evil than her. It's a fact.

"Yah.. You never change..!," I said as I pinched her nose. I closely move to the chair. I pull her wrist too. So that we can seat. After standing , I'm exhausted. 

"Seung Hyun!," she screamed a bit. And then she closed .

"Why?," I asked.

"I forgot! Seung Mi is sleeping at upstairs!..,"she said as looking at me. She sits so close to me. She even will lean in my arms if she wants.

"Omma.... Whay are you screaming?," then I heard a voice. Seung Mi? Bom and I both lift our heads. Then we saw Seung Mi in her pyjamas. On the other hand, seems like she is holding a teddy bear.

"Seung Mi ah! Sorry if Omma startled you! Aishh, I shouldn't do that! It's all because of you Seung Hyun! If you didn'tpinch my nose....," she put the blame on me? Aigoo. This girl. Really naughty. Bom stand up and walks towards Seung Mi. She pulled Seung Mi closer at the sofa. She sits with Seung Mi stand in her arms.

"Seung Mi.. Omma wants to tell you something..," Bom said to Seung Mi in her mommy's tone. I stared at Bom. I smiled a little at Seung Mi.

"Omma. This Ahjussi smiles at me. Who is he?...," Bom turned to me for a while when Seung Mi sais Ahjussi. Then, she turned to face Seung Mi. Seung Mi's words referring me "Ahjussi" makes me chuckeld a little. I'm not angry. Just feel a bit regret for not being her side while she was growing all this while.

Bom gently her hair. "Seung Mi-ah, remember what Omma always told you? About Appa..," Bom asked our daughter.

"Yes.. Omma always said that Appa loves me very much...Why?," I was a bit of shocked then. This is another reason why I love Bom. She never told about other people's bad. 

"Seung Mi-ah...," she Seung Mi's arm gently.. "This is your Appa..," Bom showed me to Seung Mi.

"Appa?..," Seung Mi sounds a bit of excited . Then she ran into my arms. I hugged her tightly. 

"Appa, wheere have you been? I thought that I will never meet you...," Seung Mi asked while she was hugging me. I was speechless.

"Seung Mi, sorry for that okay? Appa had something to do. Appa promise that I will never leave you again. Arasso? Appa loves you very much..," I replied her with my husky voice.

Bom stared at us. Then, Seung Mi let go of our embrace. I hold Seung Mi and told her to sit on my lap.

"Ehmm, Bom, I would like tohold a party. Since we are back together..," I finally told Bom what I had think.

"Party! Sounds great!!!!," instead of Bom, Seung Mi answered Mi in her excited voice. I laughed a bit. She is just like me. Loves party to death.

"Arasso. We will have a party..," Bom  agredd to do it. 

"Appa.. Can we have a chocolate cake on that party? I love chocolate cake. Plaease Appa...," Seung Mi tugged on my shirt with her puppy eyes.

"Of course can. Anything for my cutest daughter ever..," I pinch her cheek before planting a kiss on it.

"Seung Mi-ah. Let's go to sleep. It's late already. And Appa is tired too...," Bom said as she stands up and try to pull Seung Mi's hand.

"Appa, sleeps here?..," Seung Mi's question shocked me a bit. I just smiled. I think it for seconds.

"Seung Mi. Don't be like this. Papa will come again tomorrow. Come on. Omma will get you to sleep....," Bom tried to persuade Seung Mi.

"It's okay. Appa sleep here..," then I glared at Bom. I sent her my naughty smirked. She smiled a little. I stand up, together with Bom, accompany our child to get her sleep.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Next chapter will be . Ok? HAHA . Can't wait. Forgive me for my grammar and spelling mistakes! I was in hurry before all my idea is gone... Mianhe and kamsahamnida ! Hwaiting !