It's Me

Baby Come Back

Seung Hyun's POV

"Bom...," I called out her name. She turns her back and watched me. I don't know if her eyes was full of hatred or love. But I miss her. Truly. 

I walk towards her. "Bom...It's me...," I smiled at her. But, she turn her face from looking at me.

"Unnie, do you know this guy? Who is he?," Bom asked Hanbyul. I look at Dongwook. Dongwook sighed. I guess he alsa don't know what to do. Yeah, it's my fault. She treats me like a stranger because of my own fault.

Hanbyul stare at me and Bom. Bom, it's me! Forgive me.

"Bom...It's me. Choi Seung Hyun..,"I replied her question.

"Who is Seung Hyun? That bastard guy?," she asked Hanbyul again. Dongwook pull a chair and put it beside Bom. I seat at the chair and stare at her.

Hanbyul just hold her hand tightly. "Bom.. Look at me..," I tried to pull her chain. 

", don't touch me! Seung Mi, let's go," she even cursed me. Dongwook ad Hanbyul just stared at us. They did not wnt to intefere.

She left. She took the liitle girl with her. I know she is mad at me. She hates me now. Suddenly, I feel regret for leaving her without words.

"Dongwook.. How..?" I asked him. Asking for a solution. 

"I don't know. I just could help you untl you met with Bom. The rest is up to her to accept you or not...," Dongwook just said what he could do. I ended up in sighing.

"You guys said that she still loves me and looking for me. Just now, she ran away from me....," I turned to Hanbyul. In hoping to find an explanation. Yeah, Dongwook and Hanbyul said that she is looking for me and still loves me. But today she runs away from me. All I could see is hatred in her eyes. 

"Seunghyun, listen here. I am a woman. I think I could understand why she ran away just now. You left her Seung Hyun. face it. She maybe still in shock when you appear in front of her suddenly after a few years you guys did not see each other. yes, the truth is she mads at you for leaving her, but deep in her heart she still have the feelings for you. Don't be mad. Just persuade her a little. Everything is going to be okay..," Hanbyul words did comfort me a little. 

Park Bom. She is my first love. I feel guilty for leaving her. But what can I do? My mom was dying. And my phone also had lost. I tried to call her from America. Everyday, I miss her ing damn so much. IWhen I called her, she is the one who hung up. Until one day, I called her as usual. Guess what? There is a man answer my call from her phone. Damn it. That man even confessed that he was Bom's fiance. Starting from that, I thought Bom had totally forgot about me. So I carry on with my life. Before my mom  is gone, she did told me to marry a girl. But, on our wedding day, I ran back to Korea. It have  been a year since I came back to Korea. First thing I want to do is finding Bom. To make sure eveything. One of the everything is I just want to make sure about us whether it is really over or not. Because I really couldn't forget about Bom. 

The little girl with her must be her child. Ok find. . to my . She is married now. And me? Still loving her fully hearted. I need to see her. For the last time to apologize. And then, I will leave Korea again. Start with a new life in America.

"Seung Hyun..," Dongwook called my name. 

"What?," 

"What did you were thinking? I called you a few times. Only now you want to wake up..,"

"Hyung, I need Bom's address. You know where it is. Don't lie to me," I asked him for Bom's address.

Dongwook take out his wallet. And gave me a card. I take the card and look at it. It's Bom's name card. Wihout hesistantly, I stood up. This couldn't wait.

"Hyung! Good luck!," Dongwook called my name and wished me. Hanbyul just smiled.

I get in my car. I swift to Bom's house. Baby, forgive me.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: somebody gives me an idea how to end this story! should I make it short story or long?