I Can't Stop Loving You

Baby Come Back

Seung Hyun's POV

Finally I reached in front of her house. My god. This is crazy beautiful. Of course. From what I have heard from Dongwook, she's now a successful architect in South Korea. Wahhh~ Quite shocked eh. She is aready an architect at such a young age.

Wait a second.

This house is.... our house? 

*flashback

"Tabi!!!!," she called out my name happily. "Have been waiting for a while? I'm so sorry!," she gives a light and quick peck on my cheek.

"Haha. It's okay, baby. I know you are the busiest person all the time...," I replied mischievously. 

"Aihh , always been naughty to me..," I could see clearly that she is sulking. I pinched her milky cheek. She smiled. 

"Don't ever tease me again!," she pinched my arm.

"Awwww Bom, that hurts!," then I laughed. Haha. This girl. She's really cute! I love to see her get mad. She's even pretty when she is mad.

"Tabi, I have something to show you..," Bom seems to excited this day. I wonder why...

Then, Bom took out a drawing block. She turned to the very last page. And she showed it to me. 

It's a house. And it's ing pretty though.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I stare at her drawing.

"So, Tabi, what did you think? Am I doing a great job?," she looked at me, whose eyes didn't even blinked for a few seconds.

"Baby, it's really beautiful.. Yeah, I lose to you. You did have the talent when it comes to art...," I praised her sincerely and honestly.

"Well, see the leg! Haha..," she smiled proudly.

"Really? Let me see your leg..," I started to bow to see her leg. She laughed happily.

"Aigoo. Oppa, I was just saying it! You do not have to do it honestly...," Bom said while laughing.

I stop to bow and immidiately sit I hugged her shoulder and kiss her cheeks lightly. 

"Tabi....,"

"Yes angel?," I stared at her into her eyes.

"Aigoo, no need to do that. I just want to ask you a thing..," she replied and pushed my chin slowly. Haha. I purposely kept staring at her.

"Ask me. And since when did you couldn't resist how I stare at you in the eyes..," I answered her playfully.

"Do you have any ideas what this drawing of mine means?," her question woke me to the real world. Well, for you guys information, whenever I am with her, it feels that the whole world of mine is her.

Kay. I was wondering too. Why she showed me this drawing. 

"Why..?,"

"It's my dream's house...," Bom said in a hopeful tone.

"So, are you going to leave alone. Oh, Bommie, how about me? Did you plant to leave me? How could you..," I purposely .

"How did you know. I was planning to leave you alone.Get out of my house," she said in a madam-of-the-house tone.

"Bommie, that is very mean. Come on, I know you are a good girl. Right?,"

"You are right. Okay fine. Monthly rent. And I am a bit naughty then..," she answered again in playful tone.

"Bommie!! Okay fine. I wouldn't buy any extra corns for you after this..,".

"Tabi, I was just kidding. There's no way I leave you alone. Me. Love. You. Get it?," she lowered her voice and whisper it at my ears.

"Yeah. That's my baby! Me gusta(i like)!..,"

*end of flashback

So, she really had built our house. But sadly, she's now staying in it. Even hurt, with her family. Without me. 

Literally, I left the house. I guess now isn't a right timing for me to apologize. I will return tonight. Whether she like it or not, I am ready to receive any harsh words that she would say. It's my fault. And I have to face it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom's POV 

I am done with settling Seung Mi. I look at her face. She's now sleeping very safe and soundly. 

"Seung Mi ah. Forgive Omma. It's not that Omma doesn't love Appa. It's just that Omma is in shock. Omma missed him very much. But what to do? Omma knows how the hurt feels too.," I mumured to her slowly.

I get up from the floor and close the door. I walk slowly towards my room as I suddenly heard a doorbell. I glanced at the clock. It's now 8.30 p.m. Who's coming?

Then a doorbell was pressed again. 

"Yes. I'm coming. Please wait a little..," it must be Dong Wook and his wife.

"Hi..How are...," my words suspended as I saw a man in front of me. It's him. Seung Hyun. Standing in front of me.

"Good evening Bommie..," he said in a deep and husky voice. His tone is gentle though.

"Get in..," I invite him. He's my guest. And I am not that rude to chase out my guest just like that.

Seung Hyun stepped in the house. His eyes litterally look around the house. 

"Emm, what do you want to drink. Orange juice will do?..," I hesitantly asked him. Aigoo. What am I this too formal.

"Yeah. Anything will do..," Seung Hyun replied.

"Have a seat while waiting for it," I smiled a little before heading towards the kitchen.

Seung Hyun nodded and have a seat. His eyes were attracted to a few photos in the living room. It was the phictures of Bom and that little girl. Okay. She is married now. to my . It's too late. 

After a few minutes, I bought a glass of orange juice tohim. He took the glass and had a sip from it. Then, he put it back to the table while I took a seat in front of him.

"So..erm..what's up?," Seung Hyun started our conversation. It's kind of awkward then. I also don't know why.

"I'm doing great. How about you?," that's all the best I could reply. Actually, I was a bit of nervous then.

"Me also...," after that silence filled up the atmosphere. I could tell you now, he is gazing at me with his sharp eyes.

"Bom-ssi..," I lift my head at him.

"Yes?,"

"Is that your little girl?," he asked while pointing to a photo of Seung Mi.

This guy is really something. Did he doesn't know that Seung Mi is his daughter? So he did not rember that we have ed before.? 

"Yeah...," I tried to smile as I begin to feel hurt inside.

"Cute. Her skin is just like you..," I heard him praised over Seung Mi.

"Actually Bom..," I look at him before he continue, " I want to apologize of everything I have done. I know that I have being too cruel towards you. But at that time, my mom was dying. And my phone is lost too. I did try to call you. Many times. But  you were the one who always hung up..," Seung Hyun tried to explain his current situations. Great, now he was blaming me. 

"Now, you want to put all the blame on me? Because I hung up your calls? Why didn't you tell me earlier? After we have ed, the next day you just vanished. When I came to your house to find you, your maid said that you were in America. Everyday, I was waiting you like a crazy person. But what did I get? Did I deserve all the blame now Choi Seung Hyun..?," I stood up and let out what had been hurting in my heart. I felt that my eyes start to feel watery now. Please, just don't let him seeme this way. I am not that weak!

"I didn't said that I was going to blame you Bom. Hey, you were the one who hung up for my calls. You wwere the one who did not reply my emails. And I think you betrayed me too..," Seung Hyun's words making me feel more hurt.

"Hey, I never betrayed you. You were the one..," I replied when he cuts me suddenly.

"Were the what? Leaves you? At least, I did tried to reach you. Until one day, your fiance answered my call," Seung Hyun's next words making me feel a bit of strange. Fiance? I don't even had any boyfriend until now, did he just said fiance?

*flashback

"Oppa. This is a strange number. He keeps calling me everyday. I feel insecure now!," I told Dong Wook about this strage numbers always calling me lately.

Han Byul was curious. "Honey, answer it. Tell him that you are Bom's fiance. I am pretty sure that he wouldn't disturb Bom anymore.,". 

*end of flashback

Yeah! So it's his number! No wonder I felt like it wasn't a Korea number. Aigoo~ What I have done?

"So it is your number? Oh my gosh!," I really start to laugh this time. He must thing that I am crazy right now. A moment ago, we were raising voice at each other. And now I laughed in the middle of crying.

"Bommie, what's so funny?," he asked me in a curious tone.

"Ok, that was Dong Wook oppa who said that. At that time, I never thought that it was you. So, Han Byul unnie just asked Dong Wook oppa to say like that in order to stop you from disturbing me. Because, I really felt insecure that time..," I explained our current situations. Then, Seung Hyun also start to laugh.

"So, it was just a misunderstand huh? All this while? I can't believe this. Seriously I thought that you were married to someone else now. I even cursed myself for that. Wait, if you weren't married, does that means that the child..," Seung Hyun's words were cut by me.

"Yes, it is yours. I found myself carried for her after you left. Her name is Choi Seung Mi..," I told him while looking at the photo of Seung Mi. Then, I feel a tight grip at my waist. It was Seung Hyun who did hugged me.

"But still, I'm sorry that I hurt you Bommie. I never know it was just misunderstanding..I'm sorry..," he said and buried his face at my shoulder.

I felt tears started to roll at my cheek. I could feel his hand wipe those tears. I turn my body facing him. He pulls me in his embrace tightly. Ahh, how I missed this. I miss him so much.

"Seung Hyun, I miss you...," I expressed it by letting a loud cry at his shoulder. I buried my face at his chest. He gently my hair. He kissed my hair. Try to breathe in the same scent of me I guess.

"I miss you too baby...," he replied in a sad voice. Maybe he is crying too?