FIGHT 2 - BAR

I’m a Gangster!

 

    

“This is Jiyong my son” he said wait Jiyong? Maybe it’s just the same name. He grabs an arm and pulls him in front. I look and saw Jiyong. Meaning Jiyong, Jiyong.

“What are you doing here?” I shouted while pointing at him. What the hell is he doing here?

 

 

 


 

 

Dara P.O.V

            What the heck is he doing here? What if my school found out? What is he anyway? I grab my phone and ran to the dining room since my dad invited them. I sighed and entered the room with a smile on my face.

“Oh there you, I was Hangry I mean hungry already what took you so long?” my dad eyeing me to stop what I’m doing.

“Oh Bom just called about… umm… things?” I smiled and sat on my chair seeing him smirk at me. What happen to the expressionless man I saw at school? Ugh this isn’t working for me. I grab my head wanting to scream but I noticed that Jiyong, jiyong’s dad, and dad were looking at me like I’m crazy. I again smiled and trying to hide the redness of my face due to embarrassment.

“Ojuo-sama would you like a juice” a worker asked. I shake my head left and right.

“No I’m good” I replied

“Ojuo-sama would you like a juice” I looked at the worker seeing it was CL. I grab my phone and looked at the messages I have I was all from Bom saying the man we was near at red light district. I nodded and eat my dinner fast.

“Excuse me” I said looking at my dad and ran out of dining room. I ran to change my clothes to Black skinny jeans with a hanging blue shirt, black heels, and remove my glasses.  I grab my phone and escape from my window. When I was about to escape I heard a voice, a familiar voice.

“Ah so you’re the one who run into me last night” I look at my door seeing Jiyong.

“What the heck. What are you doing in my room?” I ask

“Easy, I followed you” and again with the expressionless look.

“No, no, aren’t you eating dinner with my dad?” I asked again

“My dad wants to talk your dad alone”

“OH... well bye” I was about to leave again when he suddenly grab my wrist.

“What?!” I said annoyed.

“I’m coming with you” he said while holding my wrist.

“What?!?... Why?” I try to remove his hand but he was strong. Wow, this is a first, not one person can even touch me, and well I’m too strong for their standards.

“No you can’t your mister goody” I said like it was an obvious thing in the world.

 “Don’t you know that the person you just ate dinner with is a mafia?” He said with smirk.

“Yeah like you don’t know I’m a yakuza” I said in sarcasm. Wait did I just say I’m a Yakuza?

“Yeah I know” I was shocked I grab him out our house. (Through the window of course)

“Talk! How do you know?” I said while frantically shaking him.

“I entered your house and it was written in front of your house” he said with a duh look. Now he has expression, great! Way to start to meet him.

“You know for a nerd you’re not quite smart” he said.

“Ya! Who are you to talk me like that?”

“You do” again what’s with the smirk? I got so pissed I grab his shirt and pulled him near my face.

“Don’t mess with me, Jiyong, you don’t know who you are messing with” I pushed and walk to where Bom texted to meet.

 

 


 

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V

            After she left, I grab my phone and dialed T.O.P’s number.

“Yeoboseyo?” he said.

“Call the others will be meeting someone, the usual place” I smirked and followed her.

I followed her to the place my friends usually hangout, till I saw her stopped by a group of guys. I went near to hear their conversation.

“Hey Lady, want to come with me” a guy with a handsome face plastered with a smirk. Dara which I think her name is, ignore the guy and just walked.

“Wow, feisty, I like it” the guy said again laughing with his friends but she again ignores them. When Dara was about to walk away again that guy grab her shoulder.

“Come on… I will not bite” he said while his friends laugh. She holds his hand while he boasts in his achievement when suddenly her grip got tighter the guy went near to her ear when suddenly he went down on the floor.

“WHO TOLD YOU TO TOUCH ME?” She shouted while kicking his stomach.

“DON’T YOU KNOW WHO I’AM?” she grab his collar and slam him to the nearest wall. The guy’s friends stayed still shocked on what happen to their friend. She mock laughed at the guys then turned serious again.

“Don’t ever come near my territory or anywhere in it… or else you will found out who I am in a hard way” she throws the guy on the floor and they immediately left. She fixes herself and about to leave when I grab her hand.

“Who the Monkey!!!”She looked at me, I gave her a smirk.

“What the Heck… why are you following me?” she said trying to remove her hand in my grip.

“Nothing… I just want to annoy you… and I ‘m meeting my friends” I tightened my grip on her hand.

“Now that you already “annoyed” me let go” she said giving emphasis on the word “annoyed”. I just tightened my grip and drag her.

“What the F! What’s your problem?” she complains and complains but I just drag without knowing why I’m I doing this.

 


 

Dara P.O.V

            “What the F! What’s your problem?” I complained but he just drags. Who the Freaking cowboy is he? Where’s the guy I met at the school the one who doesn’t speak, the one who doesn’t have emotion when you are talking to him. Aghh this is annoying, he is good alright! He annoyed me already. I complained and complained till he stopped already and removed his grip on my wrist.

“Finally” I said.

“He…” he suddenly walks out without even saying sorry. What the Hell! Aghh!!

“Ya! YA!” I shouted but he just walks straight! Oh My Gravy! Talk about rude! I tell you RUDE! I was about to enter when suddenly I heard gunshots. OH EMM JIGEH!!! I lost the fun. I grab my gun that I was hiding in jacket when I try to reach it, it was freaking gone. HOLY COW! Where’s my precious gun. Oh he is so Dead, I tell you so dead. Anyway I still went in, I’m a yakuza and I don’t back out. I went inside when suddenly I was strangled.

 


 

Jiyong’s P.O.V

            I left her there with her gun on my hand and without even saying anything I just went inside the bar.

“GD-ah! Over her” Seungri waved his hands. I went to them and order a drink.

“What took you so long” I just drank and stayed silent.

“Aghh Why is hyung like this” Seungri complained I just smiled.

“Ummm … I think I just get more drink” Seungri said.

“You know it’s not good to use your tricky smiles to Seungri” Taeyang and Top laughed.

“Where’s the fun when they know” I replied while we all laughed.

I walk to grab another drink someone suddenly summons me.

“Ya! Kwon Jiyong, who are you to grab my girl” I just stayed quiet and walked away since I know I don’t grab girl who has another man.

“YA! I’m talking to you” he grabs my arm and slams me to the edge of the wall. I smiled and stare at him.

“What are you gonna do now, stare at me” he laughed while clenched my hand.

“Well if that’s what you want” I smiled and punched him on the face with all my might.  When the next song on bar started I grab his collar and throw him on the nearest table.  He grabs a broken bottle and tried to kill me with it of course with my skills I easily dodged it and grab his hand and twisted on his back.

“Listen carefully and listen clear, I’m not a @&*# you can easily just &*^% with, I’m GD and if you don’t know let me introduce myself to you” I throw him on the floor and pulled Dara’s gun and my gun which by the way the same out of my back and I focuses the gun on him.

“DON’T EVER MESS WITH ME” I shot him leaving him blooding on the floor. I return the guns on my back.

“G your going?” T.O.P said

“Ye bad mood, I’m might kill one all of the people here” I grab another drink and left until I saw Dara. I grab her and drag her again.

“YA! I’m missing the fun let go” she shouted again aghh what a noisy girl.

“We’re going home”

“What?! What Home?!... Ahhh Really LET ME GO!” she shouted and trying to punch me but I dodges it all.

“SHUT UP!!!” I said angrily but still dragging her, while walking I heard cuss in Japanese which she thinks I don’t understand.

“Boku wa anata o rikai suru koto ga dekimasu te iru (You know I can understand you)” I said, I looked at her seeing her shocked.

“Dono yō ni anata wa watashi o rikai a nodesu ka? (How can you understand me?)” She said I just shrug my shoulder.

“AGHH! You are so annoying” I smiled at her and chuckled.

 


 

Dara P.O.V

            Aghh he is so annoying! How can he ruin my moment! And what smile at me like I’m some joke, what the!?!! Where is the guy I met this morning?! I hate this guy?! I so hate him. While he is still dragging me home.

“Ya! Carry me” I said while he is looking at me like I’m an idiot.

“What?! I’m tired from your dragging and it’s your fault” he chuckled and turn around and bent his knees. I ride his back and he starts walking.

“You don’t talk much do you?”I asked but he didn’t answer.

“HEY! I’m that heavy that you can’t reply” he still doesn’t reply.

“Ya! Are you sleep walking?” I said in his ear but no response.

“YA! ARE YOU LISTENING” I shouted in his ear, when suddenly he dropped me on the floor.

“Ya! Ho..!” I looked at him and he was bleeding. OMG! What in the Hell should I suppose to do? Should I take him to the hospital? Oh GOOD LORD!

 

 

 


HELLO GUYS !!!

THANK YOU !! for waiting i wish you'd like it :))

Pls . Comment and Subscribe :)

also can anyone make me a trailer or a poster i would really appreciate it  

 

---------

I would like to thank :)

 

(◕〝◕) ~ DaraGon Heaven Poster Shop ~ (◕〝◕) 

for giving me an awsome poster :))

 

Your truly:

Lee_Haneul :)