FIGHT 1 - Meeting

I’m a Gangster!

 

Late evening (12:00 mm)

“Tell me who the hell told you can come to my territory” I said.

“Make me” he fights back but I grab his neck and slam him to the wall.

“Tell me before you’ll be part of my collection”

“N….no” he said while losing his breath.

“Tell Me!!!!” I gripped his neck tighter.

“Nabi the cops are here hurry up” one of my friend said I lose grip and said

“Don’t ever come again” I ran and left but I run into someone that made me stop and look.

“Nabi Hurry up” my friend said that return to my sense and ran away.

 


 

Dara P.O.V

            This morning I woke up with a weird dream, a Man in a blonde hair looking at me with an expressionless look. I tried to talk to him but he doesn’t seem to understand well push that aside I’m more excited to go to school. I sat up at the edge of my bed and look at the window beside me and smile ‘it’s finally the first year of my High School’, I ran to the comfort room and wore my favourite clothes , a pair of jeans and a t-shirt with my old trusting converse. I ran downstairs to the dining table while being showered in greetings.

“Ojuo-sama Good morning” I nodded in response to one my dad’s …let’s say co-workers. Several more greeted me till I reached my dad reading a newspaper.

“Morning Dad” I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

“Good morning dear, ready for school?”

“Yup, and it’s finally the first day of my high school year.”

“Should I send you or the 2NE1 will come? “

“Nahh... I’m fine they will come” I replied while eating my breakfast.

“Dara!!! We’re here” Cl shouted.

“Well Bye Dad” I said running to get my things.

“Oh by the way a friend is coming to stop by later make sure you get home early” he said still reading the newspaper.

“Yes Dad, Love you” I shouted running to the front door. I sighed and open the door.

“Good Morning Ojuo-sama” Dad’s ‘Co-workers’ said and bowed.

“Good morning everyone, see you later” and walk with my friends.

“Nabi… I mean Dara unnie the man we saw yesterday is one of the local gangs here” Minji said

“Find what gang is he in and track him down” I ordered.

“Yes unnie”

“Um Dara… do we still have to hide that you’re a daughter of a Yakuza and Head boss of it?” Bom asked.

“Yup!” I smiled and continue walking to school.

 


 

            I enter my School with glasses in my eyes. Since I’m actually hiding that I’m a Yakuza, acting as a nerd is not as hard as you think well beside being trashed by hurtful words, bullied, ugly they say, and a lot more. It can be useful by hiding your true-self wanting to kill that person with your bare hands or traumatize them for their whole life. Throw that aside it can also be away from girls that are so flirtiest that you die in hearing them say the word ‘like’ for example:

“Like… I so like your shoes” or “like she wore this clothes and blah … like… blah” ugh so gross.

            I walk pass the flirty girls and into my locker. Till I heard the screams of the fan girls going “Kya!!! Oppa... oppa look here” ugh who would want boys who only think about themselves with those scrawny little arms that even an ant can lift him. They don’t stand a chance tsk tsk … I pity them.

            I grab my books and went to my classroom, it was quite peaceful too peaceful that I sat to the nearest chair, grab my book and read. I was about to go to the next page till someone grab my book.

“C.S Lewis… Nice” a man in a white hair colour that doesn’t look old who unexpectedly sits beside me smiled and gave back my book.

I look at him and give him an annoyed look.

“Are you mute?” he again talked to me.

“Looking doesn’t mean I’m mute” I give him a duh look.

“I’m just asking… By the way I’m Choi Seung Hyun nice to meet you” he reaches out his hand and gave me a smile. I look at his hand and to him and returned to my book.

“You’re quite a snob aren’t you?” he asked again but I ignore it.

“Do your glasses really have a grade in it or just for effect?” he asked and asked and asked different questions that are nonsense that made me shot back at him.

“Oh SWEET CORN will you shut up” he had his eyes wide in shock.

“Well that’s a good start” he again smiled and return in bombarding me with questions. ‘Ugh Good Lord when will this stop’ I prayed in silent.

“Seung Hyun-a stop” a man in a blonde hair color that sit beside him retorted in annoyance with his friend.

‘Lord Thank you… Thank you’ I prayed in my mind and try to return to my book.

“Your name is?” he again asked while I smack my head with my hand, ugh this will be a long day.

 

 


 

        

              After class I still have the guy named Seung Hyun keeping on asking me questions that I never replied neither one of them till finally ended when the Teacher told us we are dismissed. I grab my things and went to my locker and I again heard a lot of girls screaming ‘Kyaa’ and again ignore it and left the school with 2NE1 only to meet HIM again.

“Unnie can you hide me?” I asked and ran behind Bom’s body.

“Ya! Why?” she asked.

“Nothing, just hide me” I said, as we about to pass him and his friends he noticed me.

“Ahh… you the girl who sits beside me” he said

“Monkey feathers… aish” I said out loud that make my friends in shock while his friends in laughter well except for the one in blonde hair color.

“Unnie does he bully you” CL whispered in my ears. I raised my hand and shock my head left and right.

“I haven’t known your name, so your name is?” he asked with his smile again.

“And you are?”Bom asked in return.

“Choi Seung Hyun or Seung Hyun” he said while giving his left hand to Bom.

“Bom … Park Bom” she shook his hand and gives him a smile.

“And she is Cl, Minji and Sandara or Dara for short” she said while pointing to each one of use.

“Nice to meet you and finally nice to meet you” He said while looking at me.

“Well this is Lee Seung Hyun, Deasung, Yongbae and Jiyong” he said while pointing to his friends.

They exchange nice to meet you to each other except for me and the guy named Jiyong. I sat near him with an annoyed look.

“You know, your friend kind of annoys me” I said to Jiyong.

“Why are you telling me? I’m not him” he said with an expressionless face.

“A—“I was about to answer him back till my phone rang.

*Sarangeun eonjaena a-eeya-eeya apeumdo itneun geoya, Eejae neol itneun geoya*

“Yeboseyo?”

“Ya… where are you?!?!... I told you to come early” it so loud that I have to remove my phone from my ear.

“Yes… Yes... I’ll be there I’m already on my way… Ok bye” I hurriedly hang my phone.

I stand and grab Minji’s arm and whispered to her. “Min I’ll be leaving, just tell the others, my Dad is already mad”. I grab my things and ran to my home.

 


 

Jiyong’s P.O.V

            I enter the school with my usual expressionless face with my friends. As I enter I was showered by screams and annoying girls trying to grab my attention. Who would want that? It will just blow my cover.

“Ji yong don’t you enjoy this you are showered with love from girls” Seung hyun said.

“No” I bluntly replied.

“Come On men, girls are head over heels for you” Seung hyun continued.

“Do you want me to flirt with one of the girls w/ my position right now” I retorted back.

“I don’t think you can force Ji yong on this hyung” Yongbae said.

“Aish.. Sorry girls this guy is a son of a Mafia” Seungri said in whisper. That made my friends laugh hard. I went ahead trying to hide away from their hysterical laughs. I walked to my locker till I was showered again by screams.

“Oppa, Will you be my boyfriend?”I ignored it and grab my books in my locker and went to my classroom, I sat near the window till a girl entered with glasses on her eyes. I ignored her and look at the window drowning myself in thoughts. Till it was broken when a high-pitched voice screamed.

“Oh SWEET CORN will you shut up” she screamed. I look at my side and saw Seung hyun is already sitting on my side and trying to annoy the girl beside him. Even after she shouted he still continue to annoy her by bombarding questions that are nonsense, I saw her annoyed and wanting to throw her book to his face.

“Seung Hyun-a stop” I said trying to stop him but no use he still annoyed her even when she is already going home. I sighed and just stayed quiet since when he still in the mood he will also annoy me.

*Hello y guy-ido, Hello handsome boy-ido, Hello hello*

My phone rang while they introducing to each other.

‘Yeoboseyo?”

“I will pick you up, we will meet my friend” my dad said and hang up.

I again sighed and remain expressionless I stayed near the gate when the girl Dara I think sat near me.

“You know, your friend kind of annoys me” she said to me

“Why are you telling me? I’m not him” I said like I normally do.

She was about to reply when her phone rang.

“Yeboseyo?”She said.

“Ya… where are you?!?!... I told you to come early” I heard on her phone

“Yes… Yes... I’ll be there I’m already on my way… Ok bye” she hurriedly hang my phone.

She hurriedly stands up and pulls one of her friends arm and whispered at her that she nodded and left. I just look at my friends till my phone rang again

“Yeoboseyo?”

“I’m here come on” I grab my things and left and into my dad’s car

“I want your best behavior” he said.

“Yes Dad” I replied whole looking at the window.


 


 

 

Dara P.O.V

            I ran to my home seeing dad on the gate with a furious smile on me.

“Hurry up, young lady, you will meet my close friend and son so faster and be in your best behavior” I nodded and ran to my room, throw my bag to my bed, I look at myself at the mirror and give my best smile, I ran back to my dad just to see a man in blonde hair color with a … wait blonde hair color, I try to get pass my dad’s ‘co- workers’ but since my body is kind of small for the proportion of a construction worker I have to make them move aside.

“MOVE!” I shouted in annoyance in my voice. Everyone moved but when I came back to my senses I saw my dad and a man with a cane and a smaller figure but I can’t see, looking at me.

“And this is my Daughter Dara” my dad said trying to stop the awkward silence. I smiled and went beside my dad. I bowed and greeted back.

“This is Jiyong my son” he said wait Jiyong? Maybe it’s just the same name. He grabs an arm and pulls him in front. I look and saw Jiyong. Meaning Jiyong, Jiyong.

“What are you doing here?” I shouted while pointing at him. What the hell is he doing here.

 


Thank you for subscribing :))

I'll update soon

also pls. comment i really need your opinion on my first chappie :)

:)) 

Credit to :

(◕〝◕) ~ DaraGon Heaven Poster Shop ~ (◕〝◕)  

I LOVE THE POSTER :)))