ruined - preview

drabbles & oneshots

Type: preview bc it's a short bit of my upcoming fic!
Characters: OC x Woo Zico
Inspiration: After reading this zombie book called "Rot & Ruined" my gosh it is a good book!
Now Playing: MATRYOSHKA; "kalinka? malinka?"

 


His hands tightened around my wrist as his body hovered mine. A smile gently grazed across his face and his eyes sparkled with delight. Leaning downwards, Zico whispered, "You're mine tonight."
I could feel my heart jumping rampantly within my ribcage and I began to struggle, "Let me go!"
Zico clucked his tongue three times, "Don't struggle; this should be something you're excited for,"
" you," I cursed at him and tried to kick him, but failed. Immediately, I felt the weight of his body on mine and his lips slightly cruising over my cheek. This wasn't on the job description when I had agreed to it at all!
"Normally I don't take very much interest in a girl because they're all the same inside and out, but you take on a very different path." He whispered. "It's fiesty and I very much love it." He planted a kiss on the side of my lips. "Even seeing your disgusted face makes me happy."
"Are you ed up or something?" I tried to move my face from him, but it was no use.
"Well," he exhaled, "after living like an animal in this cage, I would probably say more than half of the people here are ed up."

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked when he planted another kiss on my cheek.
"Like I said, you've caught my attention," he answered, "you know, a lot of girls would die for this kind of attention from me."
"Well, I am not like a lot of girls, you ing narcisst!"
Zico laughed at my comment, "Quite brave of you to call me that. Now, then, don't you think you should stop resisting me and just give in? I gave you a home and am willing to protect Minhee from harm, so why don't you just give yourself up to me?"
"You think I'm that easy that I will give myself up to a wealthy bastard like you?"
"Guess not," he simply said. "But you should."
"In your dreams,"
Zico sighed and loosened his grip on my wrist, "Well, I guess it's waste to think you will at a time like this."
I watched as Zico got himself off of me and rolled to lie beside me. Immediately, I got myself off of the bed and stood very far from him. Who knows what he was planning to do next to me!
Zico laughed amusingly at me, "I won't do anything to you... for now,"
I furrowed my brows, "You're a sick twisted person,"
"Am I?" He questioned it. "Well, whatever. You should go back to your room... unless you really want to spend the night with me."
"Hell no," I quickly walked towards the door and exited the room.