Finding That Love

drabbles & oneshots

 

Type: Drabble~
Date/Time: 4/14/2013 ; 10:06pm
Inspiration: Was listening to this drama cd called 'Jiyuu Kenkyu" and an idea popped into my head.
Listening to: Call My Name by Kakihara Tetsuya
 



 

 

Falling in love… is like walking into an ocean. You’re first walking on the sand, which resembles how much freedom you have because you can turn around any time you want. But if you were to keep walking towards the shore of the ocean, you can see that the ocean will only lead you one direction. Little by little, step by step; as soon as your feet makes contact with the ocean’s water, you’ve become entranced by it. You want to go further into the ocean because the water makes you feel good. But you must be cautious of what will ensue if you walk more: the control you have over yourself will be devoured by the ocean’s waves. Sometimes the waves will respond calmly, and other times it will pour before you, giving you no time to breathe in air.

 

* * *

 

The dinging of an electronic bell echoed throughout a crowded subway train. The bell had indicated a destination—the stopping point for some. With the rolling of his head, the blonde male’s head bounced on empty air to the side, which woke him up within a second. His eyes pried open to the sight of people entering and leaving the train. He brought his wrist up just a few inches from his face and removed his jacket’s sleeve that covered a watch wrapped around his wrist. His brows scrunched at the time; but he let out a sigh, realizing that he hadn’t missed his stop yet. With a sigh, the male put his arm back down and looked up—suddenly surprised to see a familiar face before him.

It can’t be… His face light up the more he stared at her face. Without a conscious reason, the male waved a hand up and shouted with his deep voice her name.

At the call of her name, the female’s eyes widened as she directed her attention towards the voice.