School Day Part 3

EXO HIGH

“READY SET, OH MY~!” screams Lay when Mr. Chanyeol Park announced that class had started.

Kris eyed Lay with a strange look. “Why is this guy in all my classes? Why is God doing this to me? Is it actually God? Or just two girls writing a bunch of shiz, controlling my life?” Kris thought, sighing.

Mr. Park Chanyeol continued to rap-talk in that husky voice of his for the rest of class. He kept pacing across the front [like roadrunner fast] like he was rapping or something. Like every other class, everyone tuned him out and talked among themselves.

“Hey Kris!~ Can I call you Krissy? Like Manny Jae Oppa does?” Lay said to Kris. “You can call me Brotato Chip! It could be our secret language, just you and me.”

“You know wha-”

“Yay! Krissypoo! Don’t you find it weird that we have all the same classes? I guess this year is a lucky year!”

“Hmm... it must be fate or something?”

“Fate....?” Lay looks out into the horizon with shiny eyes, then went back to stare into Kris’ beautiful brown eyes. Lay immediately felt his kokoro beating. WHAT IS LOVE? BABY DON’T HURT ME. He took out a piece of paper and started scribbling a bunch of stuff on it. He knew he had to confess his feelings or he would regret it forever.

He started with:


roses r red

violets r blue

we have same classes

let’s find love

in this extrasolar planet


Lay folded up the paper and threw it at Kris’ direction before running out the freakin class halfway through Mr. Chanyolo's lesson.

“DA HELL BRO, COME BACK HERE RAY! EYY RAY!” Chanyolo yelled after Lay, but Lay was already neighing his fluffy rainbow unicorn booty outta that class.

“Neighhh~See you latorrr, channy-yolorr~” Kris shouted back at Chanyeol as he followed Lay out the classroom. He followed Lay all the way up to the rooftop and the image in front of him made him freeze. It was beautiful. Lay had transformed into a magical unicorn and he was singing kpop girl group songs while dancing. Kris couldn’t handle the temptation so he joined Lay and danced throughout the night.


“Kris!! Kris!! PSSST” Lay yelled at Kris. Kris suddenly awoke from his dream and looked at the note on his desk. He opened it, realizing everything about the unicorn crap was a dream, and read it. His face turned completely red as a strawberry and he puckered his lips, waiting for the kiss from Lay who was leaning in really close, which made Kris think they were going to kiss. Then, for the second time, he snapped out of the dream (inception~) and looked down at the note.

You forgot to zip up your pants.


tumblr_m589beHvrw1qzlu3f.png

Kris looked further down at the note.


But I like it, like it, like it!~ Oh ma bootifu tahget~ You zoom zoom my heart lika locket!~

Kris shook his head at his weird “friend” and reached over to pull his pants up. Suddenly, Kris’ phone goes off and the entire class turns to see Kris. With his hands. In that area.

Everyone was wide-eyed, watching to see what the Ice Prince would do next. Even Chanyolo was watching. Then, Lay suddenly jumps up into a BAP Power dance (with their own spray can props and errthin) and everyone followed, giving the Ice Prince a chance to pull up his zipper without being seen by anyone else. Phew Kris thought.

Finally, class ended and the entire class ran out the room, yelling and fighting to get to the cafeteria. Kris was surprised at why everyone was so crazy, but Lay took his hands and they were both flying to the cafeteria along with the huge crowd.

“WHY ARE WE RUNNING!?” Kris yelled at Lay through the crowd.

“DON’T YOU KNOW!??! THEY ONLY SELL 10 STRAWBERRY FLAVORED MILK A WEEK! IT’S FROM THE SPECIAL PINK COW KNOWN AS FIONA WHO ONLY GIVES OUT 2 GALLONS OF MILK A WEEK! IT’S RUMORED TO BE A LOVE CHARM; ANYONE WHO DRINKS IT AND SHARES IT WITH THEIR LOVED ONE WILL FALL IN LOVE!”

“Oh. My. God. This is just like a magical drama/manga scene.” Kris mumbled silently to himself, cletching his heart in a dramatic pose. Then he realized that everyone was passing him and started running like a he was in the Olympics race or some shiet.


7763d8fd7dcff036fdf023fb867efd45.jpg

BUT THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN......!?