Lost and Found

The Doll Series

Characters: You and Teen Top

 

 

Chapters: 55

EC: 0

 

 

Summary:

You wouldn't wander on your own in life. You would follow who ever. You decide to make your own decision and wander on your own, follow your own path. What happens when that leads you to meet a miracle?

 

Preview:

I picked up a small plush doll. "So cute." I giggled. There was a tag and I grabbed it. "Changjo, dancing boy Changjo." I read the tag. "Press his tummy to speak." It said. I giggled for a second then thought. I pressed his tummy, I heard a click but there were no words. "Hey aren't you supposed to be made new?" I clicked his stomache again.

"You have to talk first." He said. I jumped and dropped the doll shocked but quickly grabbed it before it touched the ground.

"Wah." I held the doll high into the air. "That's so cool!" A smile formed on my lips. "Hello Changjo." I clicked his stomach.

"Hello, what is your name?" Changjo asked. His mouth didn't move and i didn't feel anything inside of him other than the clicky button in his stomach, where I guess was his belly button. A smile formed on my lips at how cute it was.

"I'm ______, Haneol _______." I clicked his stomach again.

"_______"

 

Direct Story Link:

Lost and Found

 

 

anyeong.