Chasing The Puppet Master

The Doll Series

 

 

Characters: You and Infinite

 

Chapters: 47

Extra Chapters: 0(I think.)

 

 

Summary

Your voice has that feeling that people want to follow. One day you rummage through your parents attic and find box saying "Infinite puppets" Thinking its normal you looks inside to see 7 puppets with names on them. You would think they were normal puppets. Atleast until they start talking to you. And moving? What next?

 

Preview:

"I promised to go through my parent's attic and  ship some stuff off to HongKi oppa's parents." I looked at her for a second. "Why don't you hang out with oppa. I know for a fact he doesnt have any club practice today." Jiyeon's light lit up.

"Jin jjah?" Jiyeon suddenly hugged me. The bell rang. "Lunch together?" She stared at me.

"Maybe." I smiled. She pouted then let go. She ran off to her class and I walked in as everyone saw me and immediately said 'good morning'. I stared for a second and innocently smiled. "Good morning everyone." Everyone smiled.

 

I let the day pass by easily with no worries again and went home after telling HongKi.

 

I got to the attic and it was pitch black ."Is there no light!" I wined. I went back down to grab a flashlight and when I came back up I realized there was a light switch. "really?" I said slightly annoyed. I walked over to turn it on but tripped over it. "Oof!" I shook my head. "Some day..." I looked to see what I tripped over and I saw a box. I sat down and stared at it. I saw a name on it and gave a confused look.

 

"Infinite Puppets?"

 

 

 

Direct Story Link:

 

Chasing The Puppet Master

 

 

 

Hwaiting.

Ppyong :3