NU'EST Addition [Seq to SHINee Dolls]

The Doll Series

Characters: You and NU'EST

 

Chapters: 30

Extra Chapters: 2(Updates)

 

Summary

Sent to a private school. On your way home you tripped over a box. That box left so many mysteries. To you at least. And when you opened them you found dolls. Your umma made you dress them and bring them along to your new dorm. When you do you set them on your desk after naming them. That night something magical happens. And what happens? 5 handsome boys appear before you! but you're totally calm why? Because you figured they were your dolls! Are you now reliving your umma's past? In the present? Where will that lead in the future?

 

Genre: Romance, comedy,  reverse harem, drama, high school

 

Preview:

You shook your head rationally and sat up immediately. You rubbed your eyes when you saw 5 boys staring at your face. “Anyeong” You said on an impulse.

“You're not scared?” The one that looked American said.

“No… your Aaron. Right?” You said. They all exchanged glances and nodded. “Do I need to be panicked? Or wait… scared?” You stared at them all. So… if this is Aaron… this is JR…. that’s Baekho…. That’s Minhyun…. And that’s… You stared at the blonde who looked like he was off in his own world. “Ren.” You said. He turned his head to you and gave a small smile. You blushed at his cuteness.

“Aw looks like Ren here stole our girlfriends heart” The one who is Baekho teased. Baekho shook Ren and Ren chuckled.

“Yah! Wait… you guys are alive…” You touched your fingers to your lips. “Umma!” You fell of your bed and scrambled for your phone.

“What is she doing?” Ren stared. The 4 shrugged.

 

“Anyeong? ______?” Umma said.

“Umma did you know the dolls had magic in them?"

 

 

 

 

CLICK TO GO STRAIGHT TO THE FIRST CHAPTER :D

 

1

 

Update on this story!

This story is set on private for comments saying that it is confusing~ If you wish to read it though add me as a friend and yeah~ Kekeke :D That's all^^ 10/20