5. B2ST and their B2STLY attitudes --"

When The Letter Falls to the Wrong Hand

[A/N] Flashback before Doojoon and Yoseob met Saera. And this chapie is pretty long since I rarely update~

- Haneul's Pov -

I sighed and knocked on the apartment door, waiting for someone to open it. I looked at my watched and then frowned. I have been standing here for 10 minutes and there is still no answer on the door.  'Where are they?' I thought. I knocked once more, this time a bit more harder. "Yah! Open the door!" I yelled.

"Wait!" I heard a person yelled from behind the door. I scoffed.

"Why should I 'wait'? It's not like I'm going somewhere else." I said and heard a chuckle. The person finally opened the door and smiled brightly at me.
"I'm sorry for keeping you waiting, Haneul-ah." He simply said with a smile.
"Pfft. Whatever, just let me in, Kikwang!" I said, trying to pass through but he blocked me.
"What are you doing here?" Kikwang asked.
"Visiting you guys.. duh." I said while rolling my eyes. He chuckled one more time.

"Oh, Hey.. Haneul!" Yoseob cheered once I got inside the warm cozy apartment.
"Hey..!" I said. I could feel my cheeks burning when I saw his cute adorable face.
"Ahem," Kikwang teased, making me blush more and hit him in the forehead. He chuckled one more time.
"Good afternoon, Haneul! How's school?" Hyunseung and Dongwoon said at the same time. I smiled and then greeted back. Junhyung just stare at me then back at the magazine he is reading. And Doojoon is no where to be seen.

- -

"YAH!!!" Doojoon suddenly said while running from the kitchen towards us, who are happily playing truth-or-dare.
"WHATT???!!!" Hyunseung screamed, following what Doojoon did.
"WHO STOLE MY PUDDING??!! The one I bought yesterday." Doojoon said, trying to calm himself. Geez.

All eyes went to Yoseob. Yoseob gulped and grin awkwardly.

"YAH! YOSEOB!!" Doojoon said with fire in his eyes.
"Uh Oh.." Yoseob mumbled then run for his life while Doojoon run after him. I chuckled.

- -

"So truth or dare?" Dongwoon asked. I gulped.
"D-Dare." I said. I know what they will ask me if I say truth and that'll never happen!
"Aish. Fine! Go to Yoseob, hug him and said
' Oppa~ What took you so long?? I'm so bored~ ' and then return back here. Hyunseung will follow you just to make sure you did it." Kikwang said with an evil grin. I blushed.
"U-Uh.. O-Okay.. Fine. But what if he's not there?" I asked trying to put an excuse.
"Then hug Doojoon instead. Whatever. Now go.. you too, Hyunseung~" Kikwang smiled.
"Why is it always me?! Aish... Fine! Just this once!" Hyunseung sighed, pulling me
up.
"Bye~" Kikwang and Dongwoon waved. Junhyung smirked.

- Kikwang's Pov -

I watched the two of them dissapear and then let out a long sigh.
"You okay, hyung?" Dongwoon asked, patting my back. I stare at him with my 'wut-d-hell' look.
"Why do you chose that kind of dare?" Junhyung asked.
"Aren't you jealous if Haneul hugs Yoseob??" Dongwoon said, earning a glare from me.
"WHAT??!! Why should I be jealous.. Pfft." I said.
"Because.. we know you like her." Junhyung said with a smirk. I sighed.

"No. I don't." I frowned.
"Aww.. don't worry hyung, we'll help you. And don't worry, Yoseob only likes her as a friend. You know that Yoseob like somebody else, right?" Dongwoon said, trying to cheer me up. I forced a smile.

"Yeah."