2. Love Letter?!

When The Letter Falls to the Wrong Hand

- Saera's Point Of View -

As soon as the teacher finish writing on the whiteboard, everyone got out of their seat and proceed to the new one based on the new seating arrangement. After everyone has seated to the new seats, the lesson continues.

It was science period and I was busy doodling on my textbook.

Suddenly, something hits my head. It felt like a crumpled paper. I widened my eyes and the first thing that came up on my mind was. 'Oh My God. Am I the next victim for the bullies?!'. I gulped and looked at the floor and there it was, the paper that was thrown to me. I looked around the class but everyone was just focusing on the teacher.

Even the bullies;

I gave out a realief sigh and grabbed the small crumpled paper. 'Maybe it's just from Sunhae' I thought. I open the paper quietly without being noticed by the teacher and smiled lightly at what was written and drawn there. It reads:

" I'm sleepy and bored at the same time. *yawn*
- From Yeosob "

And there is also a drawing of him yawning there. I chuckled and turn to my left to find Yoseob laying his head on the table and closing his eyes. I couldn't help but to smile at his cuteness. I grabbed my pen and replied his letter then I throw it to his head (Yes, revenge!). He slowly lift his head up and grab the paper.

After a few seconds of reading, he looked at me with a big grin.

- Yoseob's Point Of View -

I was bored because I don't understand what the teacher is explaining so I decided to just sleep during the lesson. But when I was about to sleep, something pops on my head. I grabbed my notebook and tear a piece of paper from it then wrote something inside the paper. I also put drawings of me yawning and it looks so adorably cute.

Hehehes.. Of course it's cute. I'm the one who draw it!

Anyways, after I'm done, I crumpled the paper and throw it to Saera. I chuckled because it hits her head but then, I decided to just go back to sleep and waited for her response. After a while, something hits me. Aha! It's the paper. I looked at the floor and then grabbed it. I read the reply for a few seconds before turning to Saera and grin.

We continued out little chit chat in the paper without even getting caught by the teacher. Probably because we sit at the back. Before I could reply her fifth letter, the bell rangs indicating its recess. So, I decided to just stay in class and sleep.

"Saera-ah. Going to the canteen today?" I heard someone said. I peeked and found Sunhae walking towards Saera.
"Nah, I'm not hungry." Saera replied. Saera gathered her stuffs and place it in her bag.
"Me too. Let's just stay in class." Sunhae said as she grab a seat next to Saera (So Saera is in between Yoseob and Sunhae ^^)

"Hey, Saera." Sunhae said.

"Hmm?" Saera replied.

"When will you confess your feelings towards 'him'? You can't stay single forever, you know."

"Uhm.. Maybe someday?" Saera replied, not feeling sure.

"But someday is a bit too late..." Sunhae sighed.

"B-But... I'm too shy and too nervous and too scared to confess.."

"Why not in a form of letter?"

"Letter?"

"Yes. A LOVE LETTER... Duh"
 

- - - - - - - - - -  Author's Note - - - - - - - - - -

So this is the part where her best friend, Sunhae told her to send a love letter to 'him'.
I know it's pretty boring. Forgive me! I don't know what to write for this chapter.
But hey look, this chapter is quite longer than the first one. Haha.

I cannot think what to write for this chapter because my teeth hurts so badly *What king of reason is that?!*
Yes I just used braces and it hurts when I eat something :'( *Nevermind*

Anyways, please subscribe and comment. I really appreciate it and it will helps me get inspirations, LOL
If you don't like this chapter, I'll redo it if you want to :) Together with chapter one.