4. Saera's Beautiful Past And Him

When The Letter Falls to the Wrong Hand

- Saera's Pov -


"Sorry, Saera.. I need to go before *gulped* hyung catches me.." Yoseob whispered then started running.

I chuckled then turn around to continue walking home.. but.. oops..
I forgot that 'He' is still here and I bumped into him.

"Oops.. Haha.. Sorry.. Saera," He said as he hold my back to prevent me from falling.

And I could tell that right now, my face is burning.. >o<

"T--That's okay.." I replied then stare at his face. He is just... kind and friendly and that's why I fall for him.
Ever since that day..

 

- Flashback -


"One, two, three.. Rock, paper, scissors!" The kids yelled loudly while playing their little games in the park.
I looked at them from behind a tree and sighed. I wanted to play with them but I don't know how to get along.
I decided to just go home and have lunch with my mom.
"Wait! You!" One kid yelled from the group that was playing 'rock, paper, scissors' and pointed at me.
I turned around and raised one eyebrow. "Yea?"
"Wanna play with us?" He asked with a warm smile. I was shocked but then smiled and nod my head.

We were playing hide and seek.

"What's your name?" He asked as he ran to hide in the bushes together with me. I blushed.
"K-Kim.. SaeRa.." I said while sitting on the ground together with him.
"Oh. What a beautiful name. Mine's Dujun.. Yoon Dujun." He said with another deathly smile of his.
"Uhmm..." I said while wishing for the seeker, whoever he is, to never find us both.
So we could stay in here together, forever...

- End Of Flashback -

"Uh. Hey.. Saera?" He said, waving a hand in front of my face, making me snapped back to reality. He chuckled.
"You were day dreaming..!" He LOL-ed. I sighed then shrugged my shoulders.
"I'm just tired.." I simply said.

Suddenly, a girl, a very beautiful girl, with a long brown curly hair and big brown eyes appeared while happily running towards us. She smiled and her face shines brightly. As soon as she gets closer to us, she jumped and hugged Dujun while saying cutely, "Oppa~ What took you so long?? I'm so bored~"

WHAT THE HELL?!