Mornings.

Somebody that I used to know.

Sungyeol ran his fingers through his hair and was about to chase after Myungsoo until Woohyun pulled him back.

"Let him cool down." He said.

Sungyeol hesitated for a moment and thought that he should let the younger one cool down for a bit before talking to him. He plopped himself down on the bed and screamed. 

Woohyun was startled by the scream, but got over it quickly when he saw how close the choding was to tears,stess,and frustration. 

"I can't do this." 

Woohyun blinked his eyes, and looked at Sungyeol. He layed down next to the boy. "What did you say?" He asked.

Sungyeol turned to his side and his eyes were red, "I can't do this anymore, and i'm close to losing it." 

"Can't do what?"

"Pretend i'm okay." And with that, Sungyeol got up from the bed and went out of the room; Heading for the kitchen.

Bad mistake.

He stared at the kitchen table. Myungsoo was there, but he was with Sungjong. They were holding each other tightly and closely too. Tears started bluring Sungyeol's eyes and he carefully stepped back, making sure that the didn't notice him.

[Myungsoo's P.O.V]

    I stepped out of the room and tears were falling out of my eyes. 'I'm so stupid,' I thought to myself. I can never be a good boyfriend to Sungyeol, can I? 

    I wanted to be alone for a while so I went towards the kitchen. I sat down onto the table and started crying.

     "Hyung, are you okay?" I turned my head towards the door and saw SungJong standing there with sadness in his eyes. He worried for me. 

    I shook my head and he came running towards me. He threw his arms around my neck and I cried harder. 'At least someone cares.' I thought to myself and wrapped my arms around his waist. 
--

    Rubbing my eyes, I sat up but was confused when I felt an arm around me. I looked up and smiled as I saw Sungjong sleeping beside me in my bed. 

    I gently moved his arm and was about to get up when I notice that Sungyeol's bed was still the same from yesterday. 'Did he sleep with Woohyun...?' The thought of that just makes me mad. Like a lot. I quickly got up and was going to check, but instead, I find Sungyeol and Woohyun in the kitchen making breakfast. I hid behind the wall so they couldn't see me. 

      "Yeol, you sleep crazy." I heard Woohyun say. I clenched my jaw. Even thinking about them sleeping together makes me sick to my stomach.

     "Shut up. You're body was a little too close to me, so I moved over and fell off the bed. That does not mean I sleep crazy, pabo." 
 

    -You're body was a little too close to me.- What the hell is that...?
 
      "It was called Cuddling." Woohyun joked. I took in a deep breath and walked into the kitchen. Sungyeol and Woohyun saw me and stopped talking.  
 
     "Good Morning Myungsoo." Woohyun said. I glared at him, and said a nice good morning back.
 
     "Morning Myung..." I turned towards Sungyeol and smiled. 
 
      "Morning Yeol baby." 
--

        Well, at least he talked to me. That's good, right?

[End]

Just then, SungJong came into the room and let out a little cough when he saw Myungsoo, Sungyeol, and Woohyun. 

-Scilence.

Sungyeol looked at Woohyun and both of them can feel the awkward atmosphere. Everyone could. 

"Uh, I have to go look over the script for Ranking king again." Sungyeol said and left the kitchen in a hurry.

Myungsoo was about to get up and go with him until Woohyun followed and said, "I'll help him with the script.."

"Guess like it's just you and me." Sungjong said and laughed. Myungsoo sadly sat back down and let out half a smile to the boy next to him. 

--

Sunggyu woke up and rubbed his eyes. The leader's been tired lately because of all the drama going on. I mean he dosn't even have to be involved and he would know exactly what's going on. Like right now. 

Sungyeol and Myungsoo have been drifting apart, and Sungyeol can't stand the MyungJong moments anymore. Who would? Even the leader couldn't stand it. He wanted to break the Myungjong couple up because he didn't like seeing Woohyun with Sungyeol, too. He was going to do something about it tonight.

--

A/N; Sorry for the late update.

My laptop is broken and I'm writing this through mobile. .

I'll try to update as soon as I can. But this is all I can write, for now. Sorry.