Chapter 2

The hardest thing i have to say
Jessica is now at the boarding school.. "Hi!"a pretty girl said to Jessica."Hi.."Sica replied.."What is your name?Mine is Kwon Yuri,but you can call me Yuri,or my glamour name,Yul..Haha!"Yuri said. "Ohh!My name is Jung Sooyeon but I prefer to be called Jessica or Sica..Nice to meet you..=)"Jessica said and smile.. "Nice to meet you too.By the way,what is your class?"Yuri asked.."My class is 3-B..How about you?"Jessica answered.."Great!I'm in 3-B too..So,would you like to be my seatmate in class?"Yuri offered Jessica."Of Course!" "Sica,let's go to the cafeteria..I'm very hungry.."Yuri said.. "Okay.."Sica replied and they go to the cafeteria.. "Yul,where should we sit?there is no more empty table.."Sica said."Okay,lets sit with them."Yuri said and pointed to the two girls.. "Hey,can we sit with you two?"Yuri asked."Of course."One of them replied. "What is your names?"Yuri asked the girls."My name is Yoona and this is Sunny.."Yoona said.."What is your class?"Sica asked again."We are in 3-B.."Sunny replied."Whooaa!!We are in class 3-B too,right,Sica?"Yuri said.."Yeah!this is great."Sica said and smile. "By the way,who is your roomates?"Yuri asked.."My roomate are Yoona,Sooyoung and Hyoyeon.how about you?"Sunny said."My roomates are Tiffany and Taeyeon..Just three of us."Jessica said.."You three were lucky..You know,I still don't have roomates."Yuri said sadly.. "WHAT!!"Sica,Yoona and Sunny said loudly.They really didn't believe it. "Yul,I know.You can asked the principal to move to my dorm.."Sica said. "Right!"Yuri said and smile. RINGGGGG!!! "Ohh!The bell had ring.Let's go back to the class."Sunny said.. Mrs.Lee entered their class and said,"OK,class.It's your first day being here right?So have you talk to your new friends yet?" "NO!!" "So I want each of you indroduce yourself to the class now.Start from...." (SKIP) At Yoona and Sunny's dorm.; Knock knock... "Let me open the door."Yoona said and opened the door.. "Yoona!Sunny!"Yuri and Sica said.. "Come in.."Yoona said.. "Hey,you are Hyoyeon and Sooyoung,right?Nice to meet you."Jessica said. "Yeah..and you are Jessica and..." "Yuri!!"Yuri cut Sooyoung.. "Oww,okay..you all were in class 3-B right..Sooyoung and me are in the class 3-N.."Hyoyeon continued. "Hey!You know,I heard that the boys in class 3-D were all cute and handsome..I really wants to see them."Sooyoung said. "Yah!Soo..In your mind is all about boys."Yoona said. "Sorry."Sooyoung said and they all laugh.. >Another short chapter.ahhah!sorry again..And sorry too if you think this chapter is bad..