Chapter 1

The hardest thing i have to say
"Jessica!Is that true??"Seohyun asked Jessica. "True??What are you talking about,Seo?"Jessica asked with her confused face. "Is that true that you are going to a boarding school in Seoul??"Seohyun asked again."Yeah..Why?you are going to miss me right?hhaha!"Jessica joked."Yah!Of course I will miss you..you is my only best friend.We shared our problem and secret together..If you go to the boarding school,I don't have anyone else.You know...,"Seohyun said sadly. Seohyun,she looked strong outside but inside she is very weak..She lives with her mother..Her father had passed away 3 years ago..And her mother had cancer..Level 4.And now she can't move.Seohyun's friend is only Jessica.. Jessica hugged Seohyun and said,"Seo,mianhe..We will always be best friend forever..And you have to remember something,you still have me..we can always share our secret even I am in the boarding school..I will phone you everyday.Okay?"Jessica said and smile. "Ohh!talked about secret..ehhmm!do you still love Leeteuk?"Seo asked."Ahhah!The senior boy..I don't think so..it had been a year since i love him..secretly.."Sica said. "I really don't understand you,Sica..Why don't you confess to him before..I'm very sure that he love you too."Seo said. "Just forget it Seo..I'm just afraid to confess to him..Anyway,I don't love him anymore."Sica said with her beautiful smile. "You and Leeteuk will be in the same boarding school,right?"Seo asked. "Yeah!But I heard he already have girlfriend there..."Sica said. "Seo,do you still remember our promise?"sica continued. "Of course!" "Don't have any boyfriend 'till we are 17!"The 15 years old Jessica and Seohyun said.. But,can they keep their promise? >ahhah!sorry for the very3 short chapter.seriously,i have no idea right now..But i will try to update the next chapter tonight!See Ya! =)