Final.

I remember.

Zelo POV

 

The cafe was still the same. The aroma, music, practically almost everything. It was also the first time Hyeri noona and Himchan hyung met.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We were all sitting near the window, chit-chatting and joking around until a girl seated beside our table. We could all sense that Himchan hyung was looking at her, his eyes kept blinking and his mouth was slightly open.

Yongguk hyung shooked his head and snapped out Himchan hyung from his daydream.

"Yah, stop looking at her. You'll creep her out" Yongguk hyung whispered forcefully. I chuckled with Youngjae hyung and both of us knew that Himchan was definitely inlove with her.

 

Love at first sight, I guess.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Zelo ah, what are you doing standing there?" Daehyun hyung looked at me weirdly. I stood awkwardly while both of them were already seating. I slowly went to them and sat beside Daehyun hyung.

 

It took a couple of minutes to start explaining and so, Daehyun hyung began to talk.

"Hyeri.." he said, looking at her sadly. Her eyes grew big, wanting to know what was going on.

"Himchan is in the hospital right now" he explained. She blinked, kinda confused. "And why is that?"

Daehyun hyung and I were looking at each other. Both of us wasn't really prepared to say it but-

 

A vibration was felt inside my pocket. Telling them to give me sec, I answered the call.

 

"Himchan hyung?" I said, smiling widely. I was glad that he was still there.

"Aniyo" a different voice spoke. "Zelo, it's Yongguk"

 

"Noona, come with me right now" I pulled her up from her seat. Daehyun hyung was completely turned confused. "What's wrong, Zelo?" both of them asked. I heavily sighed.

I didn't have much time for this.

 

"You just need to come, please! It's Himchan hyung!" I yelled, still pulling Hyeri noona. She managed to pushed me away and crossed her arms on her chest. "Himchan? I don't want to see him"

 

"But noona!"

 

"Zelo, you know-"

 

"Please, noona! You need to come!"

 

"I don't want!"

 

"Noona!"

 

"Zelo!"

 

Daehyun hyung grew frustrated and almost burst out his anger. "Hyeri, Himchan is dying! Don't you get it? He broke up with you because of that!" he yelled.

Guess Daehyun hyung finally know what was I trying to do.

 

Silence. No one was in the cafe except for a waitress in shocked looking at us.

Hyeri noona started to sobbed. "Why......."

 

"Noona, come" I grabbed her hand as we headed to Himchan hyung was.

 

Himchan POV

 

"I love you, bro" I chuckled and gave Yongguk a manly hug. He was near to almost crying, and I was too.

Leaving everything behind was the hardest thing to do especially leaving Hyeri. Oh how I wished she was here.

 

My mother and father were crying, I mean, their son was going to die in exactly an hour. My heart broke looking at them. "Omma, Appa, mianhae" I said.

 

I stared at clocking ticking and ticking.

The door was slammed by three people. Zelo, Daehyun and... Hyeri.

 

"Hyeri!?" I exclaimed. Her eyes were puffy and red. I knew why.

"Hyung, don't leave us!" Zelo ran towards me and hugged me tightly.

 

Daehyun stood near the window. He hid his face but yet I saw him wiping his tears. Hyeri, was the last one I looked.

She walked to me and sat down at the end of the bed.

 

"I know who you are" she said quietly. I just listened. She stared at me and held my hand.

"I'm really sorry, Himchan" she apologized. I gave a weak smile.

 

She started to cry louder as I embraced her with my arm. Thinking about it, I missed her so much.

She pulled us away and stared at me. "Don't do this, please!"

I bit my lips and looked away.

 

"Please, no..."

 

The clock was still ticking, it was almost time. "Hyeri, I'm sorry for everything. I didn't want you to get hurt for this... But I truly do love you so much" I her hair.

Grabbing her chin to looked at me, I smiled. "Please smile" I pouted. Shaking her head, she held my shirt tightly. "For me" I said.

 

"I love you, Hyeri" I gently kissed her lips and lied down on my bed. Yongguk pulled her up as she was struggling to pushed him away. "Himchan! Please don't die!" she cried.

 

"Be happy, Hyeri. With Jongup. He can do so much for you than me. Really, I'll take care of you from above. Promise" I said as I closed my eyes. Fading away from the world slowly.

 

Hyeri POV

 

It took me awhile to accept the fact that he was gone already. But then, there was Jongup. He was always there for me and just like what Himchan said, Jongup is helping me with alot of things.

I'll be happy and I will always miss you, Kim Himchan.

 

 

--------------------------------------------

THE END! Its the end! Thank you for ending <3 Hope you guys liked it! xD

I'll be writting more after my exam! Alright!

 

OH AND!

NO MERCY! BAP!