Chapter 1

I remember.

Fixing my hair abit, I looked at the mirror. Who was this person infront of me? The girl who once broke down, the girl who used to give up and now, being picked up by her warrior?

 

A knock on the door shaked myself from staring. I turned around, a smile was formed.

"You ready?" he asked softly. I stood up and fixed his bowtie. "Always"

He hugged me, and whispered. "You look beautiful"

My heart fluttered. ''Thanks, Jongup" I smiled widely. He sighed happily and kissed my cheek. "I'll see you soon, okay?"

I nodded as a yes and he went out.

 

 

The music was playing, and I was nervous. My dad was beside me, all ready to go. He linked his arm with mine. "I'm proud of you, honey" he looked at me. Indeed, I was so happy seeing my dad was proud of me. It was rare, so I wanted to remember.

Everyone stood up from their seats as I was walking on the aisle slowly. There he was, standing all amazing that ever. Moon Jongup, my soon to be husband.

 

My dad slowly let go of my arm when we arrived and he kissed my forehead. I smiled and faced Jongup. "Hey" he said quietly. I gave a small smile.

I glanced at the people sitting and I thought, if only he would be here. He, I might say, one of the people who made today happen.

And he was, Kim Himchan.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashbacks

"Babo, you're suppose to go the left first and then right" Jongup pinched my cheek as he lead me to the left. I pouted, rubbing my red cheek. "Well, it's not my fault that I'm bad at dancer" I said. He chuckled. "I'm sorry" he apologized, patting my head. I took his arm and began to dance again. "Let's dance!" I exclaimed. Before I could restart to dance, a guy came in. He walked towards us. "You again" I frowned.

He gave a sad face. "... Sorry. I-I just want to..." he scratched his head. "It's okay, Himchan. You can sit and watch us" Jongup said.

"B-But, I.." he shut my mouth. "Just dance, Hyeri"

 

"He's annoying" I said, my ice cream. Yongguk sighed. "Hyeri ah, he... he just want to see you" he said. I groaned. "But he's so... annoying!" I shouted. Yongguk rolled his eyes and scoffed. "I can't believe he used to be my boyfriend. And he even cheated!" I held my bag tightly. Yongguk quickly covered my mouth. "You're loud. Everyone's looking"

"I don't care. We're at the park!" I crossed my arms. He dragged me away to a bench. "Sit" he commanded. "Fine fine fine" I rolled my eyes and sat down.

"Listen. Himchan is nice guy. Maybe he's hiding something?" he suggested. I shrugged. "I don't want to go near him. He's weird" I said. Yongguk sat down beside me, trying to change my mind about Himchan. But he can't, he just can't.

"Just atleast try to be nice to him, Hyeri" Yongguk advised. I just nodded and continue my melting ice cream.

 

 

"Hyeri!" I immediately sighed after hearing the voice. "What!?" I yelled. Himchan was surprised and stepped back. He looked away, and had nothing to say. I put my hands on my hips, furrowed my eyebrow. "What is wrong with you?" I asked in an irritated tone. He shrugged. "I just want to see you" he mumbled.

Then I realised, why was he like this? Wasn't he the one who cheated on me? The one that hurt me? People tell me these stories, was it really true? But I chose to believe it. Because I thought, it was the truth.

I couldn't remember anything from the past with him. He was just someone that I knew for awhile now. But seeing him everyday now and then, makes me feel so annoyed. So I thought, how did I fall for him?

 

He awkwardly stood infront of me as he slowly handed me something. It was a piece of paper.

"What's this?" I pointed at it.

"It's a letter. You should read it later" he said, smiling. I blinked and just put it inside my pocket. After that, he was still standing near me. "What now?"

 

"Do you want to go out?" he asked. I shooked my head and said no. He pouted, which made me feel guilty. I rolled my eyes. "Fine" His eyes showed that he was happy and he smiled widely. I got a feel seeing him like that. I mentally slapped myself.

He stared at me closely and sighed. "I miss you, Hyeri..." he muttered. My heart was beating faster and I could feel myself feeling bad for him. He missed me? Was that real?

 

"Let's go?" he asked as he pushed the front door of the dance studio. I nodded and went out first.

When we were walking, he started to hum a song. The song was familiar to me.

"What's that song?" I asked. He stopped and completely out. I waved infront of his face until he got back. "It's... called Going Crazy" he answered. I tilted my head abit. Going Crazy? I think I sang that song before, I said in my mind. He suddenly laughed and walked away fastly. Something's wrong.

 

"One strawberry ice cream and one chocolate ice cream" Himchan ordered. I raised my eyebrow. "How do you know my favourite ice cream?"

He scoffed, "I used to be your boyfriend, remember?" then he stopped. "Which you can't remember" he said sadly. I was looking at him as we waiting for the ice cream.

He was, of course, good looking and somehow I think that, he's a nice person. Half part of me wished to remember back the past. But I can't. I felt so frustrated. I want to remember who he was. And how he was. Was he really a bad person like everyone says?

Looking at him now, he was far from bad. His eyes showed sincere, his face showed how happy he was and how he speaks to me feels like he really did miss me.

I was in dazed until he patted my shoulder. "Hyeri?" he said, giving a worried face. I smiled abit and took my ice cream from his hand. "Thanks" I said.

 

I yawned and stretched my arms. "Yah Jongup ah, wake up" I shaked his body. He mumbled something and yanked the blanket to cover himself from the coldness. He went back to sleep after that. I sighed and stood up from the bed. Walking out to the kitchen, I saw a small note pasted on the fridge.

"Morning, baby. Turn around"

Curious, I turned around. Jongup was smiling, looking at me. "Morning" I said. He grinned and kissed my forehead. "You smell nice" he joked. I playfully slapped his arms. "I'm not the only one. You smell nice too" I replied. He laughed. "Let's go" he dragged my arm. "Where?"

"Bathroom" he smirked.

I stopped myself being dragged. "No"

 

"Why?" he pouted. "I want to bath alone" I smiled evily. I pushed him to the bathroom and slammed the door. "Be quick!" I shouted from outside.

"I'll be quick if you're in-"

 

"Jongup!" I shouted again. "alright alright" he gave up. I clapped my hand as a success and sat down on the couch. After a few minutes, I got a text message on my phone and checked it.

 

From: Kim Himchan

 

Goodbye, Hyeri.

 

My eyes widened. I was shocked by his message and my mind was proccessing. There it was. Beside the bed, on the table. I have forgotten about

The letter.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

Heeyy. Sorry for updating late! So, this isnt a oneshot. Its kinda a short story like about 3 chapters? Hmm.

So, please comment. I'll try my best to update this before my exam starts :]

enjoy reading!