Chapter 2

I remember.

 

"Where is he!?" I shouted, trying to catch my breath. Yongguk was surprised and raised his eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

I gave the crumple letter to him and sat down. Putting my head on my knees, wondering where could he be.

 

"He didn't tell me anything, Hyeri" Yongguk said, giving me back the paper. I sighed and took it. "He should be somewhere...." I said. I thought and thought, alot of places were on my mind. I ruffled my hair and stomped my feets. Yongguk was worried too so he took out his phone and called someone.

 

"Hello?" he said through the phone. I went near him to listen his conversation. "Do you know where's Himchan?" he asked.

 

"What do you mean you don't care? He's your hyung!" Yongguk's voice rises with his deep tone. "Arasso, I get it" he hang up and looked at me. "Sorry" was all he said. He wanted to help, apparently, he can't. "It's okay. I better go now" we did our usual handshake and ended with high five. "Be careful, alright?"

 

I nodded off and walked out of the dance studio.

 

 

 

I read back the letter that Himchan wrote to me.

 

Dear Hyeri,

 

 

 

This is something new for you about receiving this letter from me. But this is actually how I confessed to you for the first time. It was during our last year high school and I saw you sitting with your friends. It was like a bump in my heart seeing an angelic person. I know you can't remember any of this, that's why it was better for me to move on since you're now with Jongup.

 

 

 

I wish you both all the best and I am sorry for anything that I did. I'll be leaving tomorrow to somewhere. But hey, don't worry. It's not like you would waste your time finding me anyway. I just hope we could still be friends and that's it.

 

Our relationship was shaky but there was something else. I had something but this isnt a good time to say the truth.

 

 

 

Sincerely,

 

Kim Himchan.

 

 

 

I strolled at the park, trying to find him. I have the feeling that he didn't go anywhere yet. Scanning around the park, I saw a kid playing with a ball. She was probably 5 years old and had a very cheerful face. She then took a glance at me and gave a stop sign. I was confused, do I know her? She quickly ran towards me and greeted. ''Hello, unnie'' she carefully search something in her pocket of her dress. "Here" she handed me a letter. "What?" I asked. She just took my hand and put it on my palm. "Read it" she said as she ran back with her ball.

 

Curiously, I opened it.

 

I indirectly told you not to find me. But now I know. Please, stop now.

 

 

I sighed. Why am I like this? I ruffled my hair and dragged myself to the nearest bench.

What are you trying to do, Kim Himchan? I don't even know you well.

 

 

 

 

"Noona, Jongup hyung wants to see you" Zelo said as he wiped his sweats from dancing. I nodded and stood up. "Where is he?'' I asked, smiling. He pointed to a room where all the things are put.

 

Going in, Jongup was doing push up. My eyes trailed at his body, y body and his so-called cheetos. I grinned looking at it but I mentally slapped my head thinking about entive thoughts.

 

"Something's wrong, Jongup?" I asked. He nodded and pouted. Gesturing to sit beside me, I said okay. His face was a feel of unsatisfied about something. I was worried and patted his back.

 

"Hyeri" he spoke with his soft voice. My eyes blinked and smiled. "I love you" he touched my cheeks, looking at me with his sincere eyes. "I love you too, Jongup" I simply reply. It was the days where he would be different in a good way but weird, somehow. "You won't leave me, right?" he sadly smile and held my hands.

 

I was thinking, would I leave him?

 

"I won't" I said.

 

He smiled happily and kissed my cheeks. "Thanks"

 

 

 

 

Running and running, I was searching for him. And there he was. "Himchan!" I shouted. He turned around and smiled. "Hyeri" he said. I ran towards to him but then he started to fade away. "H-Himchan!" He waved slowly and disappeared.

 

"Himchan!" I screamed.

 

My eyes were in fear, wide-opened. I was on my bed. Bad dream, I thought. Jongup slowly rubbed his eyes and lazily looked at me. "Are you alright?"

 

I nodded and my mind was confused. Why all of the sudden Himchan came up?

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so I guess this is kinda short. I'll be uodating somewhere this week or next week, I'm not sure.

But hey,

thanks for subscribing this story!

Love you guys so much <3 LOL. xD

and oh, sorry for making you all confused. This is all flashbacks from the past except for the beginning of the story (chapter 1)

:))

please subscribe (for those who haven't) and comment as well! ;)