Mr. Body Guard

Thrill Love

 

You decided to go out for fun. You can't stay alone in your house.

"I can't believe those two oppas of mine left me here ALONE." You mumbled and started finding your bag of the day. You found your black wristlet, you locked the door and went off. While waiting for an empty cab your phone rang.

"Yoboseyo?" You answered.

"CAP here. I think you're going out, aren't you?" He asked. You felt his smile on the phone.

"Yes, how did you know?" You asked and looked around if his watching over you.

"I sent one member there. So he can help you with anything you want to do." CAP said.

"Ahh." You nodded slowly. "But, unfortunately, your teen top member isn't here. So yeah. Thanks for the concern oppa." You said and hanged up.

"I'm here." A familiar voice said. You turned around and saw L.Joe leaning against a wall.

"You're the one sent by CAP Oppa?" You asked.

"Yeah. I can't say no." He shrugged. You rolled your eyes.

"Whatever. You can go home now if you want to."

"I don't want." He said and stood beside you. "What if something happens?"

You softened and looked down. "Fine, fine."

"So, wehere are we going, Ma'am?" L.Joe asked lazily.

"Shopping." You smiled. You felt L.Joe frown. You shrugged and looked around.  "I guess I need a ride. You brought your car, didn't you?"

"I did. What do you think of me? Running Man?" He joked. You laughed awkwardly.

"Funny." You rolled your eyes and walked to his car. L.Joe entered his car without opening the door for you. You sighed and entered in yourself.

"Thanks for being gentleman." You said. L.Joe started the engine and drove to the mall. You quickly get out of his car and walked in without waiting for him. Hours passed and you bought a lot of things. L.Joe was the one carrying your shopping bags. 

"Done?" He asked annoyed. You nodded and ready to go when you heard a voice.

"Wow, look who's here."

You and L.Joe turned around. You saw a not-so-good looking guy. I mean, a scary guy.

"Who's this chick of yours, L.Joe?" The guy asked and was about to touch your face.

"Back off." L.Joe said coldly.