Arrogant Guy is A Nice Guy?

Thrill Love

 

You were sitting on the couch and blinking. GD passes by infront of you, you looked up. 

"Oppa, where are you going? I thought Teen Top will be here?" You asked.

"Ah, is it my gang?" GD asked and laughed.

"I know it isn't your gang, but you're friends with them right?" You flashed a big smile.

"Yeah, but I have my own gang to manage." He said and wave his hand at you.

"Okay fine. Leave me here alone with those guys." You mumbled.

"Bye, babe!" GD said happily and went off.

"Bye." You sighed. After few minutes, you heard a car being parked and noisy guys. The door opened widely and you saw CAP with the rest of the Teen Top.

"Annyeonghaseyo ~~~~~!" They all greeted and rushed to sit beside you. Of course, Byunghyun the arrogant one didn't sit beside you.

"Ya, the couch is crowded! Try giving space for me Niel!" Ricky shouted.

"Hyung! You're sitting on my lap!" Chanjo exclaimed. You stood up and sat beside CAP on the floor that made them all have a space on the couch.

"Perfect!" Ricky shouted.

"Stupid! ~~~~~ isn't here now!" Chunji shook his head. You chuckled.

"Why do you need me?" You asked. Chunji gulped and blushed. *hhhmmm?* You thought to yourself. All eyes are with him.

"I-I kinda like--" Chunji stuttered.

"Ya! I'm hungry!" Byunghyun cut off. They all sighed in relief that Chunji didn't confess.

"Uh. I'll cook then." You cleared your throat and stood up and went to the kitchen. Byunghyun followed you without Teen Top noticing. They're busy playing cards and watching television at the same time.

"W-what are you cooking?" Byunghyun stuttered. *. Why Am I stuttering?!* He asked himself.

"Oh, I didn't notice you there." You laughed awkwardly.

"Geez. You answered my question huh?" He laughed sarcastically.

"Uh! Sorry. I'm cooking bulgogi (meat)." You said while grilling meat and beef.

"Can I help?" He asked. You nodded while back facing him. He smiled a bit and stood beside you.

"Please cut more meat." You chuckled awkwardly.

"Sure." He said and started cutting meats. While grilling meat and beef you secretly glance at him while his cutting meat. You sw him smile and you softened. *He must be a nice guy*

"~~~~~." He said. You quickly looked at the grilling pan.

"N-ne?" You asked.

"I'm melting. Stop glancing at me." He smirked.

"I'm not!" You cleared your throat and finished cooking. You took the meat that he cut and started grilling it.

"Really?" He asked and stared at you. You can feel his eyes staring at you.

"Y-yeah." You turned your back to him and rubbed your cheeks. You continued cooking. After minutes of talking, the food is ready. Teen Top rushed to the kitchen when they smell the bulgogi. You ate with them happily. And, the nice thig that Byunghyun was sitting infront of you and keeps smiling when you smile.

L.Joe's POV:

I can't resist her smile. Even though I'm with my members, I see only ~~~~~ especially when she smile it makes me happier.

END OF POV

-----

Author's Note:

SORRRYYYY for a boring chapter. T____T Please subscribe and comment! :3