Their Heart

Please Give Me The First Kiss!

 

 

Chunji's POV ~

"SaeHee, I have to tell you something..."

"Arraso! What's on your mind Oppa?"

"I... I like you... a lot... and it'd be great if you felt the same.." I looked away as I heard her giggle. "What's so funny?"

"Hehe Oppa, you're so adorable when nervous!"

"Ehh..." My face flushed red from embarrassment.

"Oppa, can I tell you something?" She sat up as she patted a spot on the bed next to her, telling me to sit. I got up from the floor and sat next to her as she smiled at me.

"Neh, what is it?"

"I really like you too..." This time she looked away. I lifted my hand and slowly turned her face to look at mine.

"Then be my girlfriend!"

"Bwoh?!"

"Park SaeHee, will you be my girlfriend? I know that we've known each other for a short time but let me protect you, be there for you, and let me be the one to call you mine." I halfway bit my tongue after. It sounded like I was desparate, but I guess it didn't sound like that to her because the next word that came out of made me the happiest person alive.

"Neh." She replied and gave me a warm smile. I smiled back and hugged her. "Oww!"

"Mianhae! I forgot you were hurt!" I facepalmed myself and felt like an idiot.

"Haha kwencnantasayo! (I'm fine/ok)" She assured me.

We spent the rest of the time talking while holding hands.

Saranghaeyo Park SaeHee! I'll love you forever!  I promise that I'll never hurt you!


Niel's POV ~

"SaeHee!" I burst into the room with a big smile and a bouqet of flowers with a note in my hands. My smile quickly faded when I saw Chunji and SaeHee holding hands.

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" SaeHee asked, oblivious to the sadness written all over my face.

"Lunch break... but I should get going, annyeong.." I dropped the bouqet with the note on the floor and walked out of the room.

"Oppa, wait!" I heard SaeHee yell, but I ignored her.

I ran out of the house and didn't stop till I was in the safety of my car. Once I got in I sighed and shook my head.

"I guess I was to late. SaeHee already found someone to love... and I know I should be happy for Chunji... but I can't help hating him."

Saranghaeyo Park SaeHee.. I just wish you knew that.. I wish this was just a bad dream.. But it's not.. And that's the part that breaks my heart..

 

No One's POV ~

"Chunji, can you get the bouqet for me and can you read the note?" SaeHee asked Chunji as she pointed to the flowers on the floor.

"Arraso Jagiya!" I squeezed her hand before getting up to get the bouqet. I quickly grabbed and gave it SaeHee as I looked at the note.

 

Dear SaeHee,

Mianhaeyo! I would be the one to take care of you today, but I guess Chunji was the lucky one with no tests today.

There's something that I've always wanted to tell you ever since we were little.

Saranghaeyo <3

I hope you feel the same...

Your best friend;

- Niel ^-^

 

"What does it say?" SaeHee tried looking at the note, but Chunji quickly crumpled it and threw it in the trash.

"It just says Flower Order For Ahn Daniel." He flawlessly lied.

"Ohh arraso!"

Outside Niel continued to sit in his car as he shed his tears as he remembered the promise all of the guys had made.

 

Flashback...

"We need to make a promise!" Ricky told all of them in their house.

"About what Hyung?" Changjo asked.

"Uhmmm I don't know!" Ricky shrugged his shoulders.

"How about we don't let any girl get between any of us!" Niel shouted.

"I like that! Arraso I promise!" Chunji yelled.

"I promise too!" L Joe nodded.

"Of course I promise too!" CAP raised his right hand as if he was pledging.

"I promise all the way!" Ricky bounced up and down.

"I promise with all the Hyungs!" Changjo shyly promised.

"Well then no girl will get in between any of us!" Niel smiled at all of his friends.

End of Flashback...

 

"Ughh I'm the one that thought of that promise... So why am I the one who wants to break it?!" Niel screamed at himself.

One man's confession is another man's heartbreak for two guy's can not have that one special girl.

 

 

 

 


A/N: Annyeong! Yay for Chunji! Poor Niel!

Hahaha I'm laughing because I'm an L Joe biased! :)

Anyways please support my new fanfics!

Click the poster to go to SHINee's Juliettes!

 

My other new one is called Our Secret Love!

It is featuring Almighty Key!

So for all you Lockets                                               Click Right Here!!!

Kamsamnida!

~ Ppyong! ~