The Announcement

Please Give Me The First Kiss!

No One's POV ~

"Annyeong!" CAP, L Joe, Ricky, and Changjo entered SaeHee's bedroom.

"Annyeong!" SaeHee and Chunji waved as they simply sat on the bed.

"Where's Niel?" L Joe asked.

"He left a little earlier before us because he said he had to get something." Changjo exclaimed.

"He just left." Chunji told the rest.

"Bwoh? Waeyo?" CAP looked at SaeHee who shrugged her shoulders.

"Noona,  has Hyung been nice to you?" Ricky asked while running to her and sitting on the floor next to her bed.

"Actually, we have to tell you guys something!" Chunji informed them.

"Arraso!" All the guys nodded and waited.

"Chunji Oppa and I are now dating." SaeHee announced as she grabbed Chunji's hand.

"BWOH?!" CAP, L Joe, Ricky, and Changjo stared at each other, then at Chunji and SaeHee who were holding hands and laughing.

"Chunji, come with me for a little. You too L Joe!" CAP ordered. L Joe followed CAP out of SaeHee's room while Chunji gave SaeHee a quick peck on the cheek before he left.

"Noona, why Chunji Hyung?" Changjo asked as he sat next to SaeHee on the bed.

"Yea Noona! Why him?" Ricky bounced on SaeHee's bed as Changjo tried to calm him down.

"Why do you guys seem so worried?"  SaeHee was confused by the two younger boys expressions.

"Because it means you'll be hanging out with Chunji Hyung more then us!"  Ricky pouted.

"That's not true!"  SaeHee argued.

"I don't want to be rude, but it is true Noona."  Even when he was arguing, Changjo was polite.

"So you two agree that I won't spend as much time with you two since I'm dating Chunji?" Ricky and Changjo nodded in unison. "Oh my goodness you two! I promise that I'll spend a lot of time with you even if I'm with Chunji!"

"You really mean it?" Ricky's face lit up.

"I promised didn't I?" Ricky and Changjo looked at each other then cheered.

"Yay!"

 

[CAP, Chunji, & L Joe]

"You knew the rules Chunji. You lost." CAP gave a stern look to Chunji.

"I know Hyung. I'll pay you two once we get back to the house."

"Arraso. L Joe, tell the others that I'll be waiting in the car. We need to leave soon. Lunch break is only so long." L Joe nodded as CAP started to walk downstairs.

"Why are you so quiet?" Chunji asked L Joe who simply looked at the floor. "What are you ignoring me?" Still no reply. "Yah! I'm still your Hyung! If you're going to ignore me then you might as well tell me why!" L Joe's head snapped up as his eyes clearly flashed anger.

"You want to know why?! You should already know! You knew that I liked her! You could even tell that Niel liked her and CAP Hyung has the slightest feelings for her yet you still choose to go out with her! Do you have any concern for your friends?! Who are you?"

"Who am I? Don't act like you wouldn't have done any different if you had the chance to make her your girlfriend!"

"I wouldn't have done anything because I know the feelings you and Niel have for her too!"

"You would just break her heart if you went out with her!" L Joe shook his head at Chunji's words.

"It's not like you won't. We're all heartbreakers you know. That's why we're kingkas. Don't act like you're any different from the rest of us."

L Joe's POV ~

I left Chunji standing speechless in the hallway as I faked a smile before I entered SaeHee's room.

"Come on Changjo and Ricky! CAP Hyung is already waiting in the car! Bye Saesae!"

"Bye Noona!"  Ricky and Changjo yelled bye in unison as I slowly dragged them out of SaeHee's room. Once I finally got Changjo and Ricky out of SaeHee's room they decided that they wanted to race downstairs. I was about to start walking downstairs until I heard Chunji's voice.

"Yah L Joe!" I turned around as we looked each other straight dead in the eyes. "I am different then you guys!"

"Chincha? I wonder what all your ex-girlfriends would say about that!" I replied before turning my back and walking downstairs.

 

 

A/N: Mianhae Mianhae Mianhae! Please don't hate me for not updating in what feels like FOREVER!

I totally feel the tension between L Joe and Chunji O-O

scary scary...

Hope you liked it!

 ~ Ppyong! ~