Her Protectors

Please Give Me The First Kiss!

No One's POV ~

The four queenkas ran away as L Joe and Chunji knelt down next to SaeHee. She was lying on the ground crying her heart out. Her hair was a mess from when Fie pulled it and her body was bruised with shades of blue and purple.

"It'll be ok SaeHee! I'm going to run and get the others. L Joe, take her to the nurses office now." Chunji ran as L Joe stayed next to SaeHee.L Joe looked at the poor crying girl and tried to figure out what to do.

"SaeHee, I'm going to carry you to the nurses office. It might hurt, but do you think you can stand it for a couple minutes?" L Joe tried to sound confident, but his voice came out in a whisper. SaeHee nodded as L Joe carefully held her bridal style. L Joe saw SaeHee wince in pain, and asked if she was ok. She nodded through her tears. As L Joe carried SaeHee through the busy hallways he heard girls whispering.

"I heard the new girl got hurt on purpose so one of the kingkas would take care of her."

"Really? She's so stupid."

"I don't know L Joe Oppa is carrying her. I bet he thinks she's a loser." L Joe ignored them and hoped that SaeHee didn't hear all the crude whispers. Helooked at her as more tears rolled down her cheeks while she avoided his gaze. She heard it all... L Joe walked faster to the nurses office before they could hear anyone elses conversation.

Once they got to the nurses office the nurse carefully examined SaeHee.

"You and your boyfriend stay here while I talk to the principle about letting you go home right now." The nurse told SaeHee.

"He's not my boyfriend!"

"I'm not her boyfriend!" SaeHee and L Joe shouted at the same time. The young nurse just laughed as she left the room, leaving the two teenagers blushing.

"Well you two would be cute together!"

"So when did all six of you start living together?"

"First year in highschool it was just CAP, Chunji, Niel, and me. Changjo and Ricky moved in with us last year."

"Wait.. Isn't Lee Eunji your sister?"

"Yea, actually she's my twin. I'm one minute older."

"So why aren't you living with Eunji and your parents?"

"In Eighth grade our parents got a divorce. First year of highschool was when our dad got remairred. Our stepmom hated me, but loved Eunji. She  kicked me out and my dad didn't do anything aobut it, and I could never in contact with my real mom."

"Ohh... I'm so sorry!"

"It's ok. Eunji and I are still close and sometimes we hang out. What about your parents?" Before SaeHee could ask more CAP,Chunji, Niel, Changjo, and Ricky ran into the room.

"SaeHee, kwenchana (Are you ok)?!" CAP and Niel shouted.

"Noona, who did this to you?!" Changjo and Ricky had angry looks on their face.

"Dongsaengies, why do you two look angry?" SaeHee asked.

"No one hurts our noona!"

"Kwenchanatasyo (I'm fine/ok)! Please don't make a big deal out of this!" SaeHee beggged.

"Arrasoyo noona..." The two reluctantly agreed. "But only because you're the one who told us to!"

"The nurse said that SaeHee could go home." L Joe informed the others.

"The principle agreed and one friend can go with her." The nurse told the teenagers as she entered the room.

"I want to go with noona!" Ricky shouted.

"I want to go with noona!" Changjo argued. All the guys started to argue until the nurse shushed them.

"Why don't you let the lady decide?" All eyes turned to stare at SaeHee.

"Uhh who has a test or quiz today?" All of the guys except for Chunji raised their hands. "Then Chunji will stay with me." The five boys pouted as Chunji smiled. The nurse finally convinced the others to leave as Chunji waited with SaeHee while she called Mr. Jung to pick them up. SaeHee could barely walk one third of the way from the nurses office to the front of the school.

"Aish, I can't stand seeing you in pain like this!" Chunji exclaimed while scooping SaeHee into his arms, carrying her bridal style.

"Omo! Oppa kwenchanatasyo!"

"Ani, you're barely able to walk." As Chunji carried SaeHee a few people secretly watched them.

"She just won't give up!" Min whispered.

"First she gets L Joe Oppa to carry her and now Chunji Oppa!" Suzy pouted.

"It's like their under a spell!" Jia exclaimed.

"I'm going to get you Park SaeHee..." Fie quietly threatened as she watched the guy she loved carry another girl down the school hallway.

 

Mr. Jung was already parked outside by the time Chunji and SaeHee arrived at the front. Chunji's jaw dropped as SaeHee giggled at his expression.

"Mr. Jung picked us up in a limo!" Chunji excitedly screamed. SaeHee finally convinced Chunji to put her down as she got into the limo

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Jung! Kamsamnida for picking us up!" SaeHee slowly bowed.

"Well it is my job and Mrs. Jung's job to take care of you Miss Park." He politely replied.

During the drive Chunji kept pestering SaeHee to tell him why the queenkas hurt her. SaeHee stayed quiet.

"You can trust me SaeHee!" Chunji confidently told SaeHee.

"Oh I trust you!" SaeHee assured him as Chunji smiled."But I'm still not going to tell you.." Chunji finally gave up when they arrived at SaeHee's driveway.

"Miss Park, if I'm not being nosy what is the name of the gentleman with you?" Mr. Jung asked.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Jonen Lee ChanHee Imnida!" Chunji introduced himself. Mr. Jung nodded as he excused himself and went to talk to Mrs. Jung inside the house. Chunji carried SaeHee up two flights of stairs before she convinced him that she could walk up the last flight of stairs. Once they got to her room SaeHee and Chunji were ready to pass out, but SaeHee couldn't because of all the pain she felt. Her body ached and felt sore as hse slowly lied down on the bed.

"Do you want anything? You look like you're in pain."

"Chincha(Really)?! Ani, I'm not in pain!" SaeHee sarcastically replied with a laugh. Chunji lay on the floor out of breath as he replied.

"Haha arraso!" He panted.

 

Chunji's POV ~

"I want to know more about the famous Park SaeHee! What's your favorite color?"

"Hmmm... Purple!"

"Favorite food?"

"Kimchi!"

"Favorite quote?" SaeHee paused and thought for a little before replying.

"It's either now or never."

"Hmm I like that..." It's now or never Chunji! Now! Now! Now! "SaeHee, I have to tell you something..."

 

 

 

A/N: POLL AGAIN!!! ^.^ Now I'm not promising anything bad or good to happen with Chunji and SaeHee in the next chapter. But you better vote! If Chunji is your bias be careful about what you vote on! SaeHee MAY or MAY NOT like Chunji... And if you're rooting for CAP, L Joe, or Niel I suggest you vote no. Well byee for now :)

~ Ppyong! ~