his matured than his other friend.

there they came

*fast updates :))

 

 

"be ready to hear your names, i'll be calling you one by one. GOODLUCK!"

name,

another name,

another name.

and so on...

until you heard a fimiliar name, "CHANYEOL -" "omoooooo!!! he passed ! i'm so happy!" you said while clapping your hands. "- SE HUN and BAKEHYUN!" " and who's se hun and baekho?" someone laugh at your back "it's not baekho. baekhyun. i repeat baekhyun!" he can't stop laughing, tears almost fell from his eyes! "STOP IT! you damn boastful! then, baekhyun sounds so funny!" you gigled. "wha.. what's wrong with my name!?" "so, you're baekhyun. they are so ungratefull they've chosen you, with sich a bads attitude inside and out" you let a loud laugh, you are so busy teasing baekhyun because you tought it will lessen his boustfulness.but no! it's just getting worst than before. "___,you are also in!" you freeze, you legs are shaking and you can't even mive one step from your place. chanyeol ran to you "YA! turned to ice?" " i.. i made it!?" you pointed to yourself while uttering, "YES!! YOU MADE IT" chanyeol grab your wrist and jumped so high as he can, "YA! why are you so happy for her?" baekhyun exclaimed. " oh! baekhyun, why are you hear? are you also happy for ___-ah?" "ANI!!" he scolded. "we're mortal enemies" chanyeol scratched his head. " poh! i almost forgot!" "YA,bacon! go home, your mommy's waiting for you" se hun came and shared conversations with all of you. " HAHA! i wanna eat BACON, sounds so yummy, your mommy's waiting for you, go home! CHU!" you pouted and patted his shoulder, he emmidietly take it off giving you a look. he come closer and closer to you "NE! bacon is so yuumy and it suits me very well" he walked away from all of you, " aish! that pabo! he's too boastful!" you whispered. "i heard that, and i do agree we do have arguements everyday!" he looked to your eyes and smiled, " so, you are se...?" "se hun, nice meeting you, i know you're ___ right?" you was shocked *how did HE KNOOW?? " i know you're shocked, chanyeol told me a minute ago, he's very happy because of your performance and he said you're cu-" "chanyeollie tapped his shoulders very hard " i said you are so great1" he poted on se hun, "komap, you both too are great, i hope will be friends, see you tommorow at the practice room" you smiled and waved.

 

 

subscribe and comment <3