a friend? omoo..

there they came

*sorry for taking this too long :D
it's very hard to have free time.

i'm sorry. :((


"NEXT, ___! BE READY" your eyes opened wide. yeyeun closed it and chuckled a little "yow, your eyeballs might fall down" . your turn right now, you stepped in through the room like your shoes turned to cement, you hold your guitar and start playing your piece 

MAYBE by sunye

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/8MODE8ukMno/default.jpg

"there she is!! she looks so simple but still so cute!!" chanyeol listen to you.

 

maybe your the one~~~ words coming from your mouth gives smile to chanyeol. " i like her voice, it's very soft, softness make my heart crash!" chan closed his eyes while your high note is coming.

anha~~~! "she's voice reflect how strong she is!" baby i'm inlove with you~~~ you ended the song, they give you a round of applause, even chanyeol stand up and clapped so hard, it takes attention, "mianhae" he forced a smile, he sit again and waited you to come out.

"unnie!!!! your song is full of emotion. I LOVE YOU!! CONGRATULATIONS!!" yeyeun hugged you so tight. " i can't breath" you both chuckled, you saw chanyeol standing at the back of yeyeun, " wha.. what are you doing here!?" you laugh like you're so uncomftable.. " i.. i just love your performance" he grab your hand with his both hands, he shake your hand, you forced a smile. "THANK YOU!" you smile, he hugged you, you blushed "i'm so happy for you!" he whispered with his husky voice. *don't do this again, i'm going to be so red. you thought " CHANYEOL! stay with us, they will announce sooner!" one of his friends said. " i think , you should go there right now, they're waiting for you" he felt so sad when you pulled off his hand around your neck, you wondered how he reacted that way to you even he doesn't know your name. "i'll see you soon, and i hope you'll pass it, i'll be more happier than now" he smile. "YA!! you fogot to ask my name, i'm ___, hope you too, chanyeol!" he blushed when he heard his name coming out from your mouth. * you should always say my name from now on, it makes me so happy. he said to himself.

 

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE A COMMENT :**
LOVE YOU ALL :D