audition time

there they came

*i'm pretty rocky in the beggining,

i hope you all guys enjoy :)) i'll assure you i'll work hard for it :**

 

 

 

"it's taking me too hard, i'm nervious, i think i'll fail my song, i think-" yeyeun cutted your words, she's your bestfriend since you were in gradeschool, she loves to see you so brave because she haven't seen you that way, she squeezed your cheecks so hard because of her happiness that has been bursted on your cheeks, "omoooo! it hurts unnie!" you chuckled, she grab your bag and elp you get ready for your audition.

 

there's too many people through the room that you'll be staying, it's the audition room, you and yeyeun used to sit on the floor at the corner, it's okay, even other people were sitting on the floor. " the humans who are sitting on the flat-fluffly-red chair are very lucky! lucky them! " yeyeun is staring at the people who was sitted on the chair. you patted her shoulder " do you wanted to sit on me ? i bet it's more fluffier than that sit :D" you both laugh! you rested on her shoulders, as you always doing that makes yeyeun's shoulder really hurts after, you just closed your eyes when you heard someone sings your "SIGN SONG"

"one for me by SHINee,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rvvVDYYLqoE

when i'll hear someone sing this song, he'll be my true friend" "bwoh? your strange!" yeyeun just over reacted with what you have just said to her. " what !? you know i've wanted to have a true friend! boy friend!" " as if BOYFRIEND!!" " ANI! not that way you were thinking of! just friend!"

you stared at yeyeun while deep inside your heart will burst so hard! " YA! SIGN SONG" you closed your eyes and listen to the song with all your heart and thoughts.you saw 3 boys came out from the audition room, you ran through them and vowed " annyeong! i'm ____, your performance was very god" " of course it will be!" he shake his hand and wanting you to walk away from them. you fainted because of what he was just said that you never expected. he laugh like he was teasing you, you frozed with your vow. "YA! ____-ah! what are you doing? mian!!" yeyun pleased you to walk away from them, you take off her hand and walked away by yourslef, "didn't i just told you that that is my "SIGN SONG"!!!" you shouted on her, "mianhae, i know, i'm just concerned to you, they look so naive, even their eyes can kill people in sight!" you felt fingers tapping on your shoulder, he used to kneel because you're sitting on the floor, "he's one of the performer that sang one for me" you thought, you look at him you are trying to avoid his eyes. YE!? what do you want!?" "i just... wanted to tell you, sorry for what my friend reacted to you a while ago" you took a deep breath, he ruffled your hair. "i'll watch your performance" he smiled, "by the way, i'm chanyeol" you smiled back.