DORADORA 돌아돌아

Love Girl ♥

Suzy came up right away, eyes wide open from the shock and denial. She touched her lips and roughly wiped them with the back of her hand. Suzy ran towards towards the toilet and rinsed . Her face was still blushing red. She took the toothbrush and placed a lot of toothpaste before brushing her teeth.

Can't believe I just kiss him... Suzy Bae! It was not a kiss, just an accident and it was ALL his fault. Wouldn't have happen if he gave back my items in the first place... She reasoned . After she felt that the heat wasn't going to rise to her face any longer, she went out the toilet. She glanced around for L.Joe but he was already gone. Suzy quickly dash to her bed and plop herself onto the bed , covering her face with the blanket . 

-1st Day of School-

"En Suzy-ssi! Suzy-ah! Its time for school." Taemin poked her softly on her head. Suzy grumbled. She woke up and rubbed her eyes and saw the  brown-haired guy... She fell down to the bed and wrapped the blanket even tighter around her mumbling to him not to disturb her and give her 5 more minutes. Taemin gave a loud tsk and made a fist and pretended to hit Suzy. Unknowingly, she was peeking out from under the sheets and Taemin was too clueless to know that. Suzy chuckled evily and gave a loud flick on his forehead as she came out of bed. Suzy scratched her head and frowned. Where was she?

...

Oh...

I am at the new school, she remembered .

Suzy quickly grabbed her stuff, clothes and shampoo and headed for the bathroom. 

"...OMO! Mwuh-ya, yi-gae!" Suzy groaned as she dashed out of the bathroom. She had just seen Yonghwa and L half- in the bathroom washing their faces! Suzy whined and blushed, she had been blushing too many times after coming to this school... After a while, both of them came out.

Yonghwa joked playfully "Suzy , aren't my abs hot? " L just smirked in a corner  and came up to her and slung his hand over her shoulder, "Too y for you to handle my dear?" He stuck his tongue out at her. Suzy laughed at them, holding a sarcastic tone, "There wasn't even anything to look at!" She scurried into the bathroom after that defiant speech though.

After she was done, she came out and saw 3 of them crowded together. "Yah! Hyung, she's in the same classes as us!" Suzy eyed them suspiciously, and snatched the piece of paper from their hands.

"I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH MY STUFF!" Suzy glared at them as they left the room. 

Suzy trudged behind them unwillingly. She did not know where the classrooms were and did not want to be late for the 1st class. They finally reached the classroom and greeted the teacher. Suzy saw L.joe and pouted at him. She mouthed, 'Why didnt you wait for me?' L.Joe did aegyo and placed his hands together, saying sorry. 

"Class, we have a new student here. Pleease introduce yourself and answer any questions asked." 

"Annyeonghasaeyo, joneon Suzy Bae imnida. Nice to meet you." Suzy faked a smile. Students started shooting questions like,

"Do you have a boyfriend? Are you looking for one now?"  

"No," Suzy would simply reply.

"You are so tall and pretty! How do you get so tall!? "

"Kamshamida," she would just say and wonder if she was really that pretty as people say. 

"De, Suzy-ssi, please take that seat next to the 3 students there."

" Jinja? WAE? Seon-saeng nim... Can I change places?" She sighed.

"Then would you like to sit next to L.Joe or Chunji? Girls sitting next to them, would you like to change seats? If yes. Please do so quickly."

"L.joe-oppa," She smiled gleefully and went over. The girl sitting next to him gratefully took her bag and dumped it on the floor. She started to flirt with L, who was seated furthest from the window, which Suzy looked on with disgust. She was glad to have the same class as L.joe. She smiled and thought to herself, it wouldnt be so bad here since Ljoe oppa is with me. Once lessons ended, it was break time. L.joe and Suzy linked their hands and walked to the cafeteria. "Oppa , I wonder what they are selling. I hope there is CAKE! Especially strawberry-flavoured!" She her lips in anticipation. He just chuckled at her.

"Seems like you still like eating a lot," L.Joe snickered. She just rolled her eyes at him. 

When they got there, there was already a long queue of people. They had to queue very long in order to get their food. Suzy got irritated when she saw the three kingkas walking to the front of the queue and getting their food like that. She noticed that L was walking towards her and holding another plate of dessert. "So, I heard that you like strawberry cakes? I'm giving this to you." L smirked. Rather than being happy, Suzy was mad that he had cut the queue. She took the plate and dumped it on his face, in front of the whole school population. Serves you right, she thought and walked out of the queue. Her apetite had already diminished by now.

 

 


//AN:

LOL! Hie guys, enjoying the story so far? Im going to stay awake the whole night writing this because its fun ! ;x  Comment and subscribe please!  Song by U-KISS.