AfterStory ► Graduation

Love Girl ♥

♦ Yongria 

"Hey. We are already going to graduate. Aren't you going to ask me out?" Yonghwa said casually. It was already nearing the end of the last day of school and they were busy with other people who congratulate them.

"Yeah...W-WHAT?" Ria dropped the books from her locker onto the floor.

"Didn't you hear it right?" I said aren't you-" She covered his mouth forcefully and placed her finger on her lips. Ria's face was bright red and murmured softly a few words, "Are you out of your mind..."She turned away and took the books from the floor. Ria's mind was occupied and she felt dizzy, do you think I am able to confess? I'm too shy...She blushed to herself. 

Finally, the day ended. Yonghwa was pestering her the whole time. He laughed at the sight of her stuttering everytime. But, this was the last chance before they move away to another school and had new friends. Not that they wouldn't contact each other, but everyone would not meet up as much as before. The bonds would become further and further until they wouldn't visit each other at all. That was the worst case though. 

"You know, now's the last time you are going to see me...unless you call me out for a date." He grinned with amusement. 

"...D-dream on!" She dashed off towards the direction of her friends and looked back to find Yonghwa also looking at her. 

"Have a nice holiday! Annyeong!" He waved as he took off in the opposite direction, towards Taemin and L.

As Ria walked with her friends, her footsteps got slower and slower until she came to a halt.

"Yah...why are you standing still...Omo! Why are you crying! Don't cry!" Her friends were alarmed as they tried to wipe off her tears.

"Go ahead!" She ran back to school as fast as she could. I can't bear the loneliness if I didn't have Yonghwa by my side for good... She smile-cried. He was surprised to feel someone rushing headfront into his back and giving him a hug. 

"W-Wail e-eu go out w-wif mee? (Will you go out with me?) " She said shyly as she lowered her head down. 

"Why not?" And she felt someone wipe away her tears.

 

 

♦ Chunqi 

"Yah! L.Joe! Did you hear about the incident just now-" He turned around and saw someone behind him, "Oh, Qian? What are you doing here?" She blushed bright red and looked behind at Vivian for reassurance. She nodded her head and grin at Qian, telling her to be confident.

"Let's go to the rooftop for a while!" She blurted out quickly. Chunji stared at her, confused. What did she say? He was about to open his mouth but she ran out of the classroom, muttering,"I will go there first!" Chunji hopped off the table and ran after her.

Chunji stayed serious. He probably knew what was going to happen. It was quite obvious. Rooftop and a blushing girl. Doesn't really need a genius to figure it out. (AN: Chunji is a pabo! I keep laughing at this sentence, for those who watched Teen Top Rising 100%  Issue maker, you will know it! ) On the other hand, she was having a lot of trouble even opening . She couldn't even look him into the eye.

"I...I...I!" Her whole was redder than before, if it was even possible. She finally gave up and tried to escape the rooftop. Of course, she couldn't. The door was locked, naturally. On the other side of the door, voices were heard, both of them totally familiar.

Yah, both of you are so dead when I get out of this situation...She blushed, stuck on the roof with Chunji until she confesses. She placed her head onto the door and heard someone saying, "Qian! Hwaiting!" She took a deep breath and looked back. Calm down... It's only 3 words... She told herself, although they mean a lot for only so few words...

"Chunji! I like you!" She said it so clearly and loudly, even she herself was amazed at where she got her confidence from. From her view, she saw a smiling boy.

"Is that so? Then be my girlfriend." He laughed. Qian could not believe it but was happy at the same time. Shw went all red when his hands went around her shoulders. On her second attempt to open the door, it was still locked.

"Open the door!" She shouted.

"Have you confessed!"

"Yes...!" She looked at Chunji and then to the floor. Her hair hid her embarrassed face.

"Did he accept?" A male voice was heard this time.

"Of course!" Chunji scoffed.

"How about a kiss for the door to open?" Both voices said mischievously, laughing.

"Shall we then?" Chunji smirked and leaned forward.