Beautiful Girl

Love Girl ♥

"Scissors,paper...stone!" 

"Yes!" Suzy shouted in relief. 

"Quiet down back there." The teacher turned and looked towards the noisy student.

She quietened down and sat back on the grass shyly. Lee seon-saeng nim was briefing the students on what they were going to do that day. 

"You are paying for our lunch later!" Suzy laughed-whispered. 

"Shut up and listen to the teacher!" L.Joe sulked. The schedule was like this.

9am-10am: Bus ride 

10am-12pm: Visit to the historical structure

12pm-1pm: Lunch

1pm-5pm: Free time

5pm-6pm: Bus ride back to camp 

Now, they were heading towards one of the famous museum. Not that they were interested in it. Once they reached, they entered the musuem to see so many panels of words and statues. 

"Yah...Who would read these?! This is seriously boring! " L.Joe commented.

"It's because you don't have the intellect and intelligence to read it." L smirked at him. He slung his arm around Suzy's shoulder, " Don't you feel happy that your boyfriend is smart and handsome all at once?" 

Suzy rolled her eyes as they continued down the hallway. 

"What? You don't agree?" L exclaimed with false shock. She mimicked his tone, "I know that he is very handsome just like the statue over there." She pointed at a weird-looking face of stone.

"...That's just weird." He looked at the stone and frowned. Suzy laughed her usual cute low laughter and this was how they spent their time in the museum. 

...

"Yes! Finally lunch!" Suzy high-fived L. 

"Should we go to that restaurant?" He asked her with a mischievous look in his eye. 

"No!!..." L.Joe shouted and pulled them away from the restaurant. 

"Are you breaking your promise?" Suzy glared at him. 

"..."

"I guess silence means consent! Let's go!" Suzy exclaimed cheerfully.

They opened the door and everyone went in. 

"Welcome!" A middle-aged man standing behind the cooking stove said.

"Here's the menu..." A good-looking young guy handed them the menu. 

"I seriously want to order everything..." Suzy looked engrossed in the whole thing. 

"Then do it." L joked. 

"Ok. I will." She handed the guy back the menu and met his gaze. "Eh?!" She stared with her eyes wide opened. "Yo, my dear!" The boy winked at her. "Is that really you? KiSeop?" She was shocked. He had dyed his hair bright red, not that L.Joe with pink hair wasn't striking enough. It made him look really different. L looked uncomfortable and he looked away. 

"Hey. I'm sorry for last time. But, I guess your little misunderstanding is gone?" KiSeop told L. 

"Yeah..."He ran his fingers through his hair sheepishly.

Qian and Vivian looked at each other quietly, in their minds were thinking...so this was the guy who caused the misunderstanding...

"Just so you know, I wouldn't even come to like this girl romantically. She's pretty but her character is just like a boy. She's just like a brother. So Suzy, don't even hope about me falling for you." He said with a playful tone. 

"...Yah! Just go get our food!" She glared at him. 

"Yes, my dear customer. I will be right back with your food." He winked and went to give their order. 

...

"Hey...Why are you here by the way?" Suzy asked with full.

"Part-time job and don't talk while you are eating."He frowned. 

"Oh. I thought that ahjusshi was your father or something." She said as she gulped down her food. 

"I am so handsome and you say I look like that old man?" He joked. 

"Get back to work!" A voice from the kitchen shouted. "Okay! Well bye!" He waved at Suzy and her group.

"Why are you people staring at me like that?" Suzy ate her last piece of chicken. 

"Erm? Nothing?" VIvian said nervously.

"That was an interesting encounter...?" Qian added. 

"By the way, are you going to eat that?" 

"Probably? Why?"

"Can I have it?" Suzy asked with sparkles in her eyes.

"Sure..." She laughed.

...

"Ahhh...I'm full!" 

"Yah...It's all your fault...You ordered the whole freaking menu!" The whole group groaned. 

"Did I? " She asked mischievously.

"You emptied my whole wallet!" L.Joe sobbed. 

"Next stop! Souvenirs!" She said cheerfully as she ignored his words.

Suzy walked around the souvenir shop. Wow...This is so cute! She thought to herself. Suddenly, she thought she heard her words being projected out.

"Cute huh?" L asked.

"Yeah." She said shyly. "Do you want to buy a matching set? It comes in a bracelet form." L asked as he held up a box. "Nope, it's fin-" 

"Let me rephrase that. We should buy this. So everyone will know you are mine." He smiled smugly as he saw her blush a bright red. After they bought it, he opened the box and placed the pink bracelet on her wrist and the blue one on his.

"Let's go back to the meeting point now then." He smiled warmly, took her hand and walked back like a sweet couple.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohoo.  

Please comment and suscribe! 

Thankies! 

Song by Teen Top!