Hello

Love Girl ♥

"Welcome to the new year, students of I.D.O.L High! I am glad to see so many of you..." The principal droned on with his boring speech. Suzy yawned. The holidays were over and they were moving a grade up. But, she couldn't care less. She glanced at L who was beside her. He looked like he was concentrating on the speech but on closer look he was actually dozing off. Suzy moved closer to him. "Myungsoo", she whispered and poked his side . "What...?" He stretched and placed his hand on her shoulder. "Pssh, you are no fun. I thought you would jump up out of fright." Suzy pouted.

The speech finally ended and the principal walked off the stage. Students were told to look for their class list just outside the hall. Excited voices filled the air. Suzy glanced at the notice board and noticed her name in class 1. She glanced the list and saw a lot of familiar names. She heaved a sigh of relief. Her class before in year 1 had a few people she hated,but she could handle them. Her gaze hardened when she spotted the names of the three queenkas. Why? Why did they have to be in the same class again? She kicked the ground and grumbled at it. Someone rushed in and she lost her balance. She fell on her .

"Arghh..." L laughed and pulled her up. "How dare you laugh at someone who fell! Ill-mannered. Tsktsk. " She sticked her tongue out at him. "Sorry! So, did you find out who was in our classes? " He smiled curiously. "Ummm...there was a lot of people from last year! Even the queenkas! " She said with a grumble and she suddenly turned cheerful,"with Qian and Vivian!" "Ohhh...that's so sad. I was hoping that short bastard was not with us." He smirked and someone came hitting his head.

"What was that!?" He said in annoyance and lifted his hands to fight back. "Hey! No violence!" A girl voice said. He turned around and spotted Qian with her friend.L sighed,he was the cool guy who was not bothered to talk to anyone but now,he was around so many people. It seemed like they were his family, Suzy as his wife,he smirked at that thought. L.Joe as his annoying frenemy and rival,L still thinks that L.Joe is much closer to Suzy then him.Vivian as his sister,well,she gave him a lot of help so that they would become a couple again. Qian as their mom,she was always nagging at all of them and Chunji as his friend,L still wasn't that close to him yet. But, he had to admit that his days were more interesting and fun then before.  

"So,we are in the same class right?" L.Joe pointed at the whole group. Suzy nodded. "Woah! That's daebak!" Vivian cheered."Well,let's get going then."Qian urged them while looking at her watch. L took Suzy's hand and they all walked to the classroom.

~Class 1~

"Look who's here. " An annoying voice rang through the class. Suzy gave the girl her famous cold glare. "L-oppa! Nice to see you after the holidays! We are in the same class again. This is like fate!" Mi En gushed. He rolled his eyes. "Back off." Mi En pursed her lips and went back to her seat with the two other queenkas behind her. It was probably a of bad luck that was happening to L and Suzy that Sunyol and Ria was seating in between them and that Mi En was seating the opposite of L,which means that it was just beside Suzy. Those girls better not bully her or else...L thought. On the other hand, L.Joe and Qian were seating in front of L and Chunji and Vivian were seating in front of Suzy. Well, they could stand up to those girls I guess, L sighed worriedly and ran his fingers through his hair. He was feeling really apologetic for what happened  at the end of last year, letting Suzy get hurt and all that.

"Class 1, I will be your new teacher for this year. Yorobun, call me Lee seon-saengnim and please, treat everyone well in your class!" L's thoughts were disrupted and the class stood up and greeted the teacher. 

"Now, we have moved up a grade and I expect all of you to be more grown up then last year. Don't fool around too much." She eyed the particular students in her class and sighed. The principal just had to put all of them into this class. Not to mention, some kids are also coming to this class in the middle of the year...The elderly teacher was getting a huge headache.

Whispers among the class was heard when the teacher went to the staffroom to collect some administrative work. 

"Yah! Isn't this crazy? All the famous year 2 students are in this class! And we are in it!"

"I know right! There's the three queenkas and the ice princess and prince, Suzy and L. There's also the cutie L.Joe! " Two girls were gossiping away and squealed. 

"Yah! There are some new faces here..." Previous students from Year 1 class 1 whispered. The gossipers butted in yet again," I know those two girls, Vivian and Qian. They are always hanging out with them. Is what my information says anyways. " The girl shrugged. 

"Who cares? Chunji is also in this class! Kyaa! This is perfect! I can die now!" Someone blushed red like a tomato.

The whole group heard all these comments and smirked. Suzy rolled her eyes but couldn't help smiling. Seems like we are famous...they sent a message with telepathy and all of them burst out laughing. 

This will be an interesting year again...L thought to himself.

 

-------------------------------------------

Hihihi!

:). 

New year is starting for them! 

 Heeeee :D

Thanks for reading!

Comment and subscribe :x