I Wanna Love

Love Girl ♥

The day finally came . 

It was time to dress up at maids and butlers to serve customers . 

"This is totally embarassing! " Suzy muttered to herself. Her face flushed red . Class Prez walked into the dressing room. She had a devilish smile on. Our class is going to earn so much money, she had a scary grin on her face. 

"Suzy, if you do this well, you can go off early. But your goal is at least $300. " That would cover the decorations and food costs, class prez was now in a scary laughter.

Suzy nodded and left her alone in the dressing room awkwardly. Well that was weird... She thought. As she peered out of the room, she wondered if anyone was there yet and could see L brushing off the dirt on his shoulders . Suzy was blushing bright red! Ahhhh...He looks so cool...She kind of drooled at him for a minute and started slapping herself mentally. Wake up Bae Suji! He is now a stranger to you! Avoid him at all cause! She drilled that thought into her head.

After everything was done and proper, customers started flooding in. It was not a surprise that girls and boys alike had heard about the pretty ice princess Suzy and cold prince L. Their eyes were literally filled with many hearts staring at them. 

"Welcome to our cafe. " L smiled at the fangirls and handed them the menu. 

"Which would you recommend?" They stared at L shyly. 

"Well, I would recommend the whole list but..." 

"OKAY! We will take the whole list then!" L smirked, " I will serve you in a minute. " 

On the other hand, Suzy was also taking down orders from the guys. 

" Welcome and what would you like to order ? " She muttered for the 5th time that day. It was tiring working in a cafe. I wonder how they even serve so many in a day. I am already so bored of saying ' Welcome ' .

" Does the menu include you? " The guy suddenly stood up and cupped her face into his hand. " Cause your lips look very delicious right now. " Suzy glared at him and pushed him back down.

" WHAT. WOULD. YOU. LIKE. TO. ORDER. " She was getting pissed off. This was the 3rd time someone tried to do something to her.

" Don't be mad. It was just a joke. I would like to have a mocha for 4 of us. " He put his hands up, surrendering.

" THANK. YOU. " She turned around swiftly before feeling someone touching her . This is it. I had enough. She took a glass of water from the next couple's table and splashed it into the guy's face.

" HOW CAN YOU SPLASH WATER ON ME? I AM THE CUSTOMER. DAMN YOU! " He tried to slap Suzy in the face-

" That's enough. You dare as much touch her, I will not let you see the daylight anymore. " L took ahold of his hand and pushed him against the wall. 

" I-I got it. Chill... It's not like you are her boyfriend or anything..." He added an unnesscary comment which earned him a punch.

"She was... " L muttered to himself so that he could only hear it. 

Class prez saw this and sighed. "Suzy and L, go get a break you guys. " 

Suzy walked out and slammed the door. She was not ever going back to that hellish place. "Oh come back in 1 hour! " Class prez shouted through the door. "Hell no..." Suzy muttered to herself.

As she walked through the building, she saw haunted houses, games and even more cafes. Should I go and check the haunted house out ? She thought curiously. She was the type that was not easily scared. Suzy went into one of the classe's haunted house.

As she walked along, the house was empty. " What is this? There really isn't anything so sca-AHHHHHHHHH!!! " Suzy shouted as someone suddenly jumped on her shoulders. She swiped around but saw no one there. That lucky , he or she would have been beaten to death by me if they stayed.

Little did she know that someone was following her, once he heard her scream, he went to check on her. He took small steps while calling out to her, " Suzy... Suzy? Are you here ? " He walked and bumped into someone. 

"Are you Suz-? " He got attacked before he could even finish his sentence.

" Yah! What were you thinking ? You think it's funny to scare someone like that! " Suzy continued seating on her 'scarer' .  

" Arghh... I am not...Please get off..." L was having a huge headache right now. How can that girl's punch be so strong! 

" Wait.. That voice... L ? " She muttered . 

" Yes my dear girl, I am so glad that you recognise my voice and if you could be so kind, please get off me now. " Suzy dust the dirt off her back and continued with her way, not even questioning why he was here, she just wanted to get out of this place quickly. Suzy couldn't stand it when L was near her. She would always recall the scene in the room.

Well, isn't this a rare occasion, my tears are falling again. Suzy dropped her head and cried silently. No one would know. 

Once they were out after unsuccessful scares, they were greeted by some students. 

"Hello . Did you enjoy the haunted house ? " The girl smiled at her cheekily. Suzy rolled her eyes, saying " Yeah , it was cool . I wasn't really scared of a lot of things but this gave me one huge scare at the beginning. " 

The girl, black hair a bit longer than shoulder length and fringe covering her eyes was in a ghost costume. She grinned at her evily. " And I got the photo of it. If you want it, you can get it at the booth over there." Suzy opened her eyes so widely. 

" WHAT ? " She rushed to the booth and saw her photo there. The one where she got scared by the ghost . The one where L had tapped her shoulders. The one where she turned around and hit him. Lastly, the one where she sat on him. Oh my god. 

The girl reappeared at her side again. If you buy it, I promise you it wouldn't be there anymore. Although...What are you actually trying to do in this photo" She tried not to laugh but ended up doing so at the one photo she sat on L. 

Suzy glared at her playfully and mentally slapped herself for not bringing her wallet. She was nervous and did not want the photos to be there any longer. It was too embarrassing! 

" I wouldn't mind paying for you first. " The girl smiled at her. Suzy smiled gratefully back at her. 

" Your name and class...? " 

" Vivian . Year 1 class 3. " She shook her fringe aside. Suzy could see her eyes for the first time . They were a pretty dark brown colour. 

" Nice to meet you Vivian! And I am-" " I know! Suzy from class 1 right ?" She grinned at her . " I know a lot about you! " Vivian said, nodding her head as if she knew everything. " Ahh well, your guy finally came out, go to him quickly! I will remember to take down your photos! " She waved Suzy goodbye. 

Suzy looked at L and sighed. " I'm sorry about that back there. I was too angry at the person that scared me. " 

L laughed as though he meant it. Suzy stared at him curiously. I wonder how he laughs so happily. I am still hurt from the incident...After thinking, she gasped. If they took photos of me, what about the time I was crying ? Oh god ! Please don't be there ! Suzy prayed as she went to check the booth again.

---------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. I was inactive . VERY LONG TIME . I am actually wondering if I should not post this until I have written a bit more chapters. LOL . Maybe I will do that and so you may actually see this a bit later than May . Like June ? Hahaha . -awkward- 

NUOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. IM SORRY GUYS . ITS JUST THAT I HAVE THIS ILLNESS CALLED LAZINESS. FORGIVE MEEEE . 

Bye. 

As you can see. 

It was suppose to be written in the Teen top I WANNA LOVE era . But you know . Yeah . You know . 

So comment please ! please please please . WHY YOU NO COMMENT. IM WATCHING YOU . Jaykay . Muahahaha ~