Bride and Groom

Forever and Always

First off, I would like to deeply apologize to you all. I know this was made a long time ago, but I had writer's block for a very long time. I had no idea how to continue on. I hope you all forgive me. Please, enjoy! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hye Mi walked down the aisle holding on to her father’s arm tightly. Only thing on her mind was her future husband, and the fact that she will be leaving her father. She looked up to her father with a smile. One of happiness and one was sadness. He looked down to his daughter, and gave the same smile. In his smile though, he was also proud. He was proud that his daughter has found her own path and a loving man on the way. She had found a man who would keep his precious angel safe and happy for the rest of her life. 

Before they knew it, both father and daughter were half way down the aisle. Trying to take her attention off of her father, Hye Mi looked in front of her. She saw the loving man she could soon call “husband”. All the memories came flooding back when she saw his smiling face. When they first met, how they never got along but soon fell in love. Her father didn’t approve of him at first, but he soon showed her father a side which he couldn’t help but love and approve of. After dating for about 5 years and being engaged for a year, it turned out he loved his soon-to-be-son. He wouldn’t want his baby going to any other man. The oh-so happy couple almost even broke up at one point, but they kept it strong. In the end, this is where they ended up. In a church, getting married and getting prepared to spend the rest of their lives together. Before she knew it, Hye Mi was one step away from standing beside the love of her life. She looked at her father one last time, before he sent her away. She looked up at him and smiled. Both instantly hugged each other. Hye Mi’s father hugged her tightly, and she buried her face in his chest as he kissed her head.

Hye Mi stepped away from her father and looked at him. He looked at her and smiled, nodding. With that she went and stood beside ______. When she stepped up beside him, he looked down and smiled at her. Hye Mi looked up at him, and shied away, looking down. She stared at the ground and a smile grew on her face. How could not smile back at him? That face was filled with purity and love, just for her.

After stealing glances at each other, they both looked up at the priest and the wedding had officially began. After all the vows were made, and the fingers were put on both husband and wife, the big moment had come.

“I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride,” before leaning down, ______, had given Hye Mi an assuring smile. They’ve kissed many times before, but for some reason, Hye Mi felt shy and nervous the whole day. His smiles just made it worse, because all she felt were butterflies flying around in her stomach, attempting to escape. When his lips had finally met hers, Hye Mi’s world started spinning. When they parted, she looked up at him. All he could see was her innocence, and that beautiful shy smile she shone at him. He chuckled lightly at how shy his newly-wed wife had become. Both of them stepped down, and walked out of the church.

When they were outside of the church, both were surprised by their friends. _______’s members were all standing in a little group, clearly separated from Hye Mi’s friends. Both groups seemed, awkward but a little chit-chat was happening among them.

“Oh! Hyung! Nonna!” all eyes were set upon the loud maknae. He came running up to Hye Mi and grasped her in a tight hug. Her breathe was taken right out of her, and the bouquet of flowers almost fell from the right hand, and her left hand was still interlocked with her husband’s.

“Yah, maknae, let go of your noona before you suffocate her,” one of the other members pulled him away while _______ brought her closer to him. Slowly, everyone congratulated them while exiting the doors of the holy place. Everyone was gathered in the hall, and then exited out of the building, waiting for the bride and groom to come out

He looked down at Hye Mi with a warm smile.

“Ready?” She nodded and held onto his hand even tighter.

“Let’s go, husband”. He smiled and kissed her cheek, and both walked towards the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What did you guys think? Sorry if it's really bdsajdbajkbda. Yea, again, still I have no idea what to write. I shouldn't have written this so quickly. Sorry again for making you all wait~!