Almost There

Forever and Always

Gaaah, I'm so nervous about this, guys. I don't even know what to do about my feels fdbsjkfdbsfs. 

Please leave your comments below~!

Note: Again, thoughts are in italics. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A year and a half has passed. Being engaged to ________ wasn’t as stressful as it may have been. He played an equal role in everything. Going out to get everything arranged, helping decide how to get the hall decorated for the reception and even to help choose cards. Both of them knew they were ready to get married. Taking an extra step of care was important, though. Hye Mi and _______ took marriage preparation classes just to make sure. Passing with the feeling of accomplishment and pride, gave both of them great joy.

The day came when both the bride and groom went to go get their clothing fitted. He went with his family and group member and Hye Mi went with her family, friends and her bridesmaids.

“Hyung! Noona will love it! You look so handsome,” he looked back to see the youngest member smiling and sticking two thumbs up. He turned his head to his left looking at his parents. His mother was smiling uncontrollably and almost to the point of tears. His smile faded and he got off of the square platform immediately, walking towards his mother.

He quickly kneeled down in response to this. He looked up at his mother with worried eyes, and holding her hands which were on her lap. “Omma! What’s wrong? Are you sick or hurt anywhere?” He got up holding on to her shoulders. She smiled and stood up, pulling _______ into an embrace.

“No, my son, I’m not hurt. Seeing you like this makes me a proud mother. My son is marrying a beautiful woman and giving me a wonderful daughter. I love you, and I always will. Understand?” Same could be said for Hye Mi’s family and friends. They all went through the same emotions, but the greatest affect was on her father.

After a year and a half, plus a few extra months, the big day came. The bride and groom were excited. They wanted to see each other badly, but believing in the superstition that it’s bad luck, they restrained themselves.

Hye Mi sat in her room with her mother, sister and aunts. She sat at the vanity with her hair up in the most elegant bun with some loose strands beside her bangs. Her bangs were lightly curled, and same with the loose strands. There were bobby pins with fake pearls and diamonds on the end, which held her bun. Some of them were put into the center, just for show. Silver and gold sparkles were lightly sprinkled into her hair, mainly at the crown of her head. Her makeup was light. She had a natural look which was perfect. A small amount of light pink blush, pink eye shadow, mixed with purple and white was all that was needed, it was applied lightly, but dark enough to be visible. She had black eyeliner with a wing at the end, and her eye lashes were beautifully curled. She had a light red lipstick. It wasn’t too bright or too dark. It wasn’t as light as a tint either, it was perfect. Clear gloss was put over it just to make it shine even more when she smiled that angelic smile of hers.

Hye Mi’s mother walked up behind her with the wedding veil in hand. She put it on the crown of her daughter’s head. She put it in and pressed it lightly multiple times. After securing it in, her hands fell to Hye Mi’s shoulders. She smiled before opening , and taking in a deep breath.

“Look at you, my baby is getting married,” she leaned down and wrapped her arms around her shoulders putting her daughter into an embrace. “Make mommy proud, understand? Be that beautiful wife I always imagined you to me. Be that respectful daughter-in-law I want you to be. In the end, be that caring mother that you’ve been thinking about ever since you started taking care of your cousins and sister. You’ll do amazing!”

Hye Mi lowered her head, looking down at her lap. She started playing with the material of the dress and started twirling around her engagement ring. She lifted her head, sniffling and eyes brimmed with tears. Her mother’s smile suddenly disappeared when she saw her daughter’s face in the mirror. Instead of speaking, she made Hye Mi turn around, and hugged her tight.

“Omma, I’m scared. What if I’m not ready and I’m just doing this because I want to make you happy or make him happy? I don’t know how to live on my own yet...I’m worried. I’ll never be able to take care of myself, and him. Omma, did I make the right choice?”

Her mother pushed away and looked at her, with a bright smile. “Of course you’re ready Hye Mi-ah. You can do this. You took care of yourself and him before. You even know how to handle all the hate those antis send. You can do this. If you ever need anything, be sure to tell omma. Okay?”

Hye Mi smiled, and hugged her mother again. Her father walked in with a big smile on his face.

“Hye Mi-ah, are you ready to walk down that aisle?”

She looked at her father, with another tear escaping her eye. She nodded happily, and walked up to him. Once Hye Mi linked her arms with her fathers, she felt some sort of protection.

“Let’s go then. Make daddy proud.”

With this said, they headed out of the room, and stood at the doors of the church.

_______ turned around and saw her behind all of the flowers girls, and bride’s maids. His smile has never been so big before. He was excited and nervous at the same time. He was about to spend the rest of his life with the girl he has never stopped loving. Only thing the flowed out of his heart and mind were thoughts on how lucky he was to have found someone like her or how to treat her like the princess he wanted her to feel like.

You’re dreaming right now. This can’t be real. How did I ever deserve this?

When his eyes met hers, he was shot back into reality. The smile on her face just kicked him ever more into reality.

Treat her right. Make her happy. Love her unconditionally, because she is a blessing from the heavens above. Now what’s left to say is, ‘I do’. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yea, the ending was lame..I know. Sorry. I didn't really know how to close it.

...well, I did..I just lost my thought, so yea. lulz. 

Comments? Concers? Suggestions? Leave them below in the comments.

I hope you all enjoyed this first chapter! ^^