Typical Day

Love Warriors

Our club room, or as Chaerin unnie called it LA (Love Advices) room was on its normal condition everyday. Eventhough many people would want our advices, since they said everything we said is very useful we only choose 1 people per 2 weeks. Those who were choosen was considered VERY lucky. If we take too many requests, I don't think anything will be done perfectly. Doing this is actually not so easy. We give the girls all our effort into helping them. 

Some girls asked us to get them closer to their crush, so that means that we need to know who their crush is, what they like and introduce our customers to the boy. That's why only 1 customer can be served at one time. All four of us would discuss how we could make the boy fall for the girl. Until this day, most of our customers are happily dating with their crush after asking for our help though there are some of them who's not that lucky and was rejected. But it's all going good because the boy rejected kindly, thanking the unlucky girls for loving them and said they should get someone better. YG High is really full of good people, I thought.

I snapped back to reality when suddenly Dara unnie pinched my cheeks. Truth is, Dara unnie and Chaerin unnie is one year older than Bom and me, so we called the both of them our unnies. But Bom and I skipped a year, so we're in the same class as Dara unnie and Chaerin unnie.

'Minji-ah! Remember our customer we got last week Victoria? She's now officially a couple with Nickhun, and she thanked us for helping her out!' Dara unnie told me happily.

'Really? Wow, daebak! It hasn't even been 2 weeks and she already got her dream boy! Looks like we could accept another customer now?' I asked while grinning widely.

'Yeah, of course. Chaerin is looking through the forms the girls sends us, to see who seems like they truly love their crush. Don't want that incident with Yuri to happen again. We helped her getting close to that guy she said she likes, and turns out that she actually just want to play with him. She was wasting our time. I was so pissed that time. I mean, try thinking about the girls who are very eager for their love waiting for their turn!' Dara unnie's pouting face is sho cute! Hehe

'I know. I hope Chaerin unnie will choose carefully this time. I'm going to the toilet, the nature's calling! Gotta go!' I said to Dara unnie playfully.

'Yaaa Gong Minji! You're so dirty! Go away! Haha' Dara unnie just laughed it off since she was used to it.

Actually I just wanted to breath some fresh air and wash my face, that's all.. I'm getting sleepy in that air-conditioned club room, I mean LA room... Chaerin unnie can found some weird names sometimes..

I was walking in a corridor when suddenly someone bumped into me. I looked up to see who is it, since that someone was taller than me. I originally thought that it was a girl, until I saw his Adam apples. Kay, a pretty boy? Wow, he's even prettier than me. I know it's not my fault, since he was the one who appeared out of nowhere, bumping into me.

'Sorry, I didn't see you there', that boy said then bowed a little. I just nodded and continued walking to the restroom when he called me back.

'Wait, is the Office somewhere near here? I seem to be lost' he said while ruffling his fluffy hair.

'Just walk straight, turn to the left and search for the office sign. Good luck' I said and hurried up to the restroom. Somehow right now I suddenly really need the restroom. Usually I'd be kind enough to show new kids their way whenever I found one, but I'm really desperate for the restroom now. Well, that new kid seems quite  unlucky today, but I'm sure he'll be fine since the office is really not far.

I rushed to open door to the females restroom and went inside. After I finished my business and washing my hands and face, I made my way back to the LA room, and saw that the boy just now was still standing there, looking lost. I felt sorry for him so I walked towards him and said, 'Still cannot find the office? Kaja! I'll walk you there' See, I'm very nice! That's Gong Minji for you! Haha

That boy showed a grateful smile and quickly expressed his gratitude to me for helping him. Glad that he seems like a good boy. At leats YG High can still mantain their good name! I walked with that boy telling him about a few rules in this school when he admits that he's new here and still doesn't know about this school's tradition until we reached the office. I pointed the door to him, wished him good luck for his new school and left while skipping happily.

It's the Gong Minji that everybody in YG High knew! Always smiling and hyper. If only they knew.. I was skipping happily but my mind wandered off to somewhere unknown...

Author's POV

That new boy looked at the girl who started skipping playfully whiel going her way..

'Wait, I haven't told you my name yet! I'm Lee.....'

But that boy was pretty sure that girl would never hear him since she looked so preoccupied right now. 

I should thanked her again next time, and do something in return for her kindness, he promised to himself

That boy opened the office's door and talk to the officer inside about his admission to this school