Chapter 3

Gangsta Girl meets Music Boy

CC checked for a food in her refrigerator and found nothing... She left her apartment after a few minutes of changing clothes and a quick shower.

 

It must have been more than a month since the last time she went for a grocery herself.

Her followers always volunteer for her and sometimes they would give her food.

 

CC arrived at the grocery pass 9 in the evening.

She hates getting too much attention just by walking down the street and also, she might be spotted by her followers or enemies so she decided to go shopping at nighttime.

It is not that she gains enemies because she bumps someone, just that the more followers she gain, the more enemies want her fame.

 

As she get some food in can at the cans counter, she heard someone singing.

She turned just as to see a man appear beside her. He is not threatening, actually. Just another costumer buying food in cans. He is wearing a cap so down she can't see his eyes even though she is smaller than him. He is also wearing earphones while humming. So CC just ignored him and got some cans, placed it on her cart and went on the next counter.

 

She went to the freezers where frozen goods are keep for good, got some chicken meat and pig meats and also some ready made sushi and milkfish mixed with some seasonings. She also went to get some kilos of fries.

 

She's a vegetarian, but the meats are for those followers who hang around sometimes.

 

She went to get mayonaise and other jams for tasty breads. She got some junk foods, which she eats for midnight snacks or when she watches movies instead of popcorns. She returned to the freezers and got sets of coke in cans and other drinks. She also went for the juices.

 

Then after gathering much of what she needed and wanted, she went for the paying counters.

 

There she waited after the man in cap again.

Well, he really isn't alone, instead, he had other eight with him.

 

They are all coming back to him with loads of foods and loading it to his cart. And they look strangely familiar.

 

Good that CC used her black lenses, bad that she made her hair flow down. Another good thing that it was cold outside that she used some heavy jacket and khaki pants, showing no signs of her curves.

 

She tried so hard to turn and turn away from those people who come and go but no sooner than half an hour did one of them noticed and recognised her.

 

"HEY! Aren't you Ceina-chan!?" That was the noisy freak, Yuto.

He was so noisy and friendly at their class that you would never miss his voice.

Then he appeared in front of CC.

"Woahhh it's you~" he said, a bit amazed seeing her in the middle of the night without her glasses.

CC lowered her head more.

Seeing Yuto talking to someone with a wavy hair (Keito's type of a girl), it made Yamada interested.

But only to be shocked when he saw who was it... it was that girl named CC.

"HEEEEEY!!!" Yamada can't believe what he is seeing.

So the girl that Keito was talking about awhile ago was CC, wearing khaki pants and jacket colored black... have a wavy brown hair...

CC must have been shocked, she raised her head to see who shouted.

She bit her lip, she was trapped.

"What are you doing here?" the curious and interested tone of Yamada made her heart skip a bit, like when she is staring at an animal... which is of course very weird. Bet CC is blushing.

Yamada looked at CC's cart full of different foods and stuffs...

Meats, fries, mayonaise, junk foods, soft drinks...

Well, the unusual one there was that the foods were neatly piled up.

"Obviously, she's buying her own groceries, okay?" Chinen said while walking towards their own cart.

Why does he keep on asking the obvious? CC thought.

The cashier from the neighboring pay counters waved at CC to get her food punched on her, she was strangely relieved.

 

Then there's a loud bang from the outside of the groceries, looks like there are group of rude students who hang out late at night to fight. But fighting in such a huge mall like this one is not something usual, so CC got the feeling that enemies are looking for her and her followers fighting for her.

 

She paid for the food with the money her father forced to give her, then she turned to the others, "Can you please deliver these," while pointing at the cart containing plastic-ed foods of hers, "at the..."  CC left the address of someone she knew in their district and also left a note.

 

And because of curiosity, instead of delivering the goods themselves, they sneaked and followed her.

 

CC was too busy to turn her head to the others but she completely knows that a group of idiots is following her. She knew better than to stop and lecture those idiots. If she arrived late, her followers might be in danger, and she'll hate herself until she die when they are.

 

She arrived just in time to stop an enemy to hit one of her followers. She then punched him.

 

Fortunately enough, the idiots are completely dazed and amazed to interfere with the fight. And she knows that they would be in a very great trouble if they do interfere.

 

She was able to dock before a heavy blow of baseball bat hit her, then she punched the hitter in his stomach. Another jumped to her to pin her but she was able to kick him on his groin. Someone tried to strangle her but her follower hit that someone hard in the back.

 

When the fight was finished, some of her men were injured. Hopefully, only the enemy's side had some bad injuries. CC just got some scratches and bleeding knuckles.

 

The Hey Say Jump band of 10 just stood there amazed by how their little Miss Four Eyes took down a group of 20 nasty looking men.