Chap.9 Proper way of Saying 'Sorry'

SNSD & T-ara living together ?

 

Chap.9 Proper way of Saying 'Sorry'

 

-The next Day-

 

As promised Tiffany woke up with Taeyeon by her side , greeting her with the Dorky smile she fell in love with , which is ofcourse returned by the Later by giving her own style of smile to her Lover.

 

"Goodmorning , TaeTae~!" Tiffany greeted her 'Husband' Cheerfully , earning a cute giggle from the Latter

"Goodmorning to you too , Fany~ah!" Taeyeon greeted her 'Wife' back with the same Dorky smile on her face , which made her wife smile too

"How are you feeling now ?" Taeyeon asked , worried about her wife's condition , Tiffany noticed it and it made her smile again 

 

 

Tiffany was about to say that She's fine now .. BUT , she have thought of something else. She quickly faked a Sick expression , which made the Latter worried more , because this only means that her Wife is still not feeling good. And ofcourse it's none other than her fault that her wife became like this.

 

 

"Fany~ah ? Wae ? Does it hurt anywhere ? Tell me Baby , i'm worried .."

"Tae .. Ugh .. Arghh !"

 

 

Tiffany started to kick anywhere her feet lands , she also started ruffling her Hair with both of her hands , her breathing became more heavy , she was rolling side by side on her Hospital bed. This made Taeyeon more worried and Tiffany's action also made her Scared.

 

 

She's scared of What might Happend to her Wife , and she's scared that Her Wife's life will be in danger. She also doesn't like seeing her wife this way .. Looking like She's hurting too much. She doesn't want Tiffany to Leave her side right after they made up.

 

 

"Fany ?! Fany~ah ?! Where does it hurts , Baby ? I will get a Doctor , wait for me okay ?" Taeyeon said , she was about to get up from her sitting position , when a suddenly , a hand stopped her from doing so.

"Fany~ah .. Let go , i need to call a Doctor !" She said trying to persuade her Wife.

"No .. Tae~ You don't need to call a Doctor .. " Tiffany said , a bit nervous if Taeyeon called a Doctor because she's not really feeling any pain.

"But your in Pain , right baby ? Tell me .. where does it hurts ?" Taeyeon asked , wanting to help sooth the pain her Wife is feeling right now.

 

 

Tiffany smiled victoriously in her mind right now. Her planed worked ! And now she will get what she wanted.

 

 

"Baby .. It hurts here .." Tiffany said , then she Jutted out her Lips , Puckering it. Which made Taeyeon confuse.

"Huh ? It hurts there ?" Taeyeon asked while pointing at the puckered lips infront of her face.

"Hm-Hmm !" Tiffany hummed her Lips still puckering , this action made Taeyeon do her Ajhumma Laugh. Which made Tiffany furrow her eyebrows.

"Tae ! I'm trying to be sweet here !" Tiffany said in a Angry tone. Because instead of giving her a Sweet kiss on the Lips , Taeyeon just Laughed at her.

 

 

Taeyeon stopped laughing seeing the not-so-happy Tiffany infront of her , Taeyeon picked her composure and started to act sweet to the Latter.

 

 

"Hmm ? Does my Baby wants to ease the Pain on her , Sweet , Pink , Luscious , Kissable Lips ?" 

"Uh-huh !"

"Then , i should do what my Baby wishes me to do !"

 

 

Both of them closed their eyes at the same time. Their face nearing each other every seconds , heavy breathing can be heard inside the room , it's as if it's their first time kissing each other. Their hearts beating incredibly fast. Their faces is only inches to each other. And after a few more seconds their lips that is longing for one another finally touched. It's a Simple kiss yet it's Full of Love and Passion for each other.

 

 

"I'm so Sorry , Fany~ah .. i never should've take out my anger to you , i'm sorry for my Sudden outburst" 

"Tae ~ I'm the one who should say Sorry , it's my fault that we end up having a fight , i should've think before saying things"

"No .. no .. It wasn't your fault , if i jus--" "Shh.. Tae~ It's fine now , we're okay now right ? So stop thinking about it anymore .. come here .. give me another Kiss"

 

 

Tiffany stretched her arms wide , welcoming Taeyeon in her embrace , which is Gladly accepted by the Latter. Taeyeon buried herself in Tiffany's embrace. Hearing the Latter's heartbeat next to her ears.

 

 

"Fany~ah , Saranghae ~"

"Nado Saranghae ~"

 

 

And with that they once again met each others lips and Kissed while their in each others embrace.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

"Yah ! Midget ! Could you stop walking ?! I'm getting Dizzy because of you !" Sooyoung howled "What's your problem anyway ?" 

"Well .. i want to say Sorry to Tiffany properly .."

"Huh ? What are you saying ? I thought you guys are already okay ?"

"Yes we are .."

"If that's the case , why do you still want to say sorry even thought your already in good terms with her again ?"

"Just like i said , i wanted to say sorry properly .."

"Wuuuut ?! I don't understand you ! If you didn't already said sorry properly , you wouldn't have been cuddling with her this morning !"

"Ugh ! You don't understand me Soo !"

"Argh ! Ofcourse i don't , Midget !"

"Would stop calling me 'Midget' ?!"

"Whatever 'MIDGET' !"

"Arghhhhhhhhh !"

 

 

After that there's no words spoken between them in a few minutes , Sooyoung started to feel nervous , she thought that Taeyeon is angry at her. She thinks that her Teasing went too far and it made Taeyeon go over the Edge. (A/N: Of GLORY ! And i'm--) Shut it. (A/N: *Caugh awkwardly*)

 

 

"Help me .."

"Huh ?"

"I said help me , Soo .."

"Uhh .. Okay ?"

 

 

-Later that Night-

 

 

"Why isn't she answering my call ?!"

 

 

Tiffany said Angrily , Taeyeon haven't been answering her phone since this afternoon , with the reason Tiffany don't know.

 

 

"What's the Problem , Umma ?" Jiyeon asked her 'Mother'

"Jiyeonnie ~ Your Appa is not answering her Phone ~ I've been calling her since afternoon ! I'm getting worried .." Tiffany said , with a hint of Anger and Worry

"Hmm ? Maybe she's just bussy , Umma !" Jiyeon assured

"But she doesn't have any schedule today ~ Jiyeonnie ! What if something happend to your Appa ?!" Tiffany said , exaggirating.

"Maybe she's sleeping ? Since her Schedule is Packed this last few days" Jiyeon reasoned out , Tiffany Sighed.

"Maybe your right.." Tiffany said with a hint of Relief and Sadness

 

 

On the other hand , Taeyeon is not sleeping like what they thought. Because she's been working like no tomorrow , setting her 'Sorry' presentation for Tiffany. With the help of Sooyoung , Sunny and Seohyun.

 

 

"Where should i put this Unnie ?" Seohyun asked , while carrying some Candles on each of her hand.

"Put it there Seobaby !" Taeyeon instructed them pointed at a specific place

"Okay !"

"Taeyeon ! Here is the Boquet you ordered !" Sunny said while giving the Boquet full of Pink roses to Taeyeon

"Thanks , Sunny-ah !" Taeyeon said then flashed a smile

"Your Welcome ~ !"

"Taeyeon ! Here are some quotes you can use !" Sooyoung said while giving the papers which contains Love Quotations to the Leader.

"Thanks Sooyoung Buddy !"

"Your Always Welcome , Buddy !" Sooyoung said then gets back to help the others arrange some things

"Hahhh .. I hope she will like my Surprise for her .." Taeyeon mumbled then started to get back to her left work too.

 

 

-After One Hour-

 

 

"Taeyeon ! All is Set !"

"Okay ! Thanks for your Help everyone !"

"What ? We only get 'Thanks' ? You should make your Promise come true you know !"

"Yeah .. Yeah ! I know ! I just want to thank you guys for helping me ! Tch !"

"Hahaha ! We're just joking Buddy ! Like i said an Hour ago .. your Always Welcome Buddy !"

"Hehehe .."

 

 

*Ding Dong* *Ding Dong*

 

"I think that's them ! Go to your spot Guys !"

 

 

Clicking of heels can be heard outside the Dorm room , a Creaking sound envelopes the whole room.

 

 

"What the Heck ? Why is it so Dark in here ?" An annoyed voice replaced the Silence

"I don't know either Unnie .." Another voice said

 

 

Tiffany started walking inside the Dorm leaving the Poor Jiyeon closing the Door.

 

 

"Pst ! Jiyeon-ah ! Come here !" Sooyoung said enough for only Jiyeon to hear 

"Unnie ? What are you doi--" "Shhh ! Just shut up and stand beside me !" Jiyeon only nodded in response

 

 

Tiffany felt a light breeze touch her skin.

 

 

"Ugh ! What is happening in here ?!" She shouted not too loud 

 

 

Tiffany finally got at the front of the stairs leading to the second floor , where their rooms are located , she was about to take her first step when she noticed candles on each level of the stairs. Suddenly a Dim orange light , lightened the stairs. Making Tiffany get a better view of them. slightly open.

 

 

imgfave blackcigarette: home sweet home

 

 

(She's seeing something like this !)

There are letters on each level of the Stairs with a Pink rose attached to each Letters.

 

 

letter-pink-rose-Favim.com-163613.jpg

 

 

She Took the first step and get's the Letter on the first level of the stairs.

 

 

"Your One of a Kind!"

'Thanks for taking care of me ,

giving me advice ,

listening in me always ,

i know there is no words to explain how Lucky i am to have you ,

your one of a Kind ,

That's what i Love about you ,

Tiffany Hwang.'

 

 

Second step.

 

 

"Lucky to have you!"

'I am very Lucky to have you.

Do you know why ?

It's because i had you at my Best ,

and i know that i'll still have you at my Worst.

I'm so Lucky to have you ..

Tiffany Hwang.'

 

 

Third Step.

 

 

"My Life is Empty Without you!"

'It is impossible to describe in words ,

How much i Love you.

My Heart Yearns for you.

My Life is Empty Without you.

I'm Empty without you,

Tiffany Hwang.'

 

 

Fourth Step.

 

 

"The Moment i saw you .."

'The moment i saw you ,

I knew my life will never the same.

Because you already change it ,

in just one Blink of an Eye.'

 

 

Fifth Step.

 

 

"Love is Strong yet Delicate"

'Love is strong yet Delicate ,

It can be broken ,

To truly love is to understand this.

Your words are my food ,

your breath is my wine ,

You are eveything to me.

Love me and the World is Mine ,

I know what love is ..

and It's because of YOU'

 

 

Sixth Step.

 

 

"Everything has a Beauty"

'Everything has a Beauty ,

Like you.

But not everyone see's it.

But Loving you ,

It made me see each and every beauty you have.'

 

 

Seventh Step.

 

 

"Beauty isn't about having a Pretty Face"

'Beauty isn't about having a pretty face ,

It's about having a pretty mind ,

a pretty heart ,

and a pretty soul.

And your very Beautiful Fany~ah..'

 

 

Eight Step.

 

 

"A Long Lasting Relationship"

'I want a Long lasting relationship.

With someone who will be there for me ,

support me ,

trust me ,

and Love me.

And i know that your that 'Someone' ,

Tiffany Hwang.'

 

 

Ninth Step.

 

 

"Sent from Above"

'I have received many gifts ,

that has been Sent from above ,

Big things ,

Small things ,

But i think the greatest gift i ever received ,

is You and Your Love.'

 

 

Tenth Step.

 

 

"You Always"

'Your someone who can always show me the Brighter side ,

but even thought you always smile ,

I can always tell what you really feel inside ..'

 

 

Eleventh Step.

 

 

"My heart finds you"

'Believe me ,

you are the one ,

whom my heart finds ,

whom my mind reminds me of ,

whom my destiny wants ,

Whom i love the most ,

My heart finds you , Tiffany ..'

 

 

Twelfth Step.

 

 

"I promise"

'I promise you ,

to share your tears as much as your laughter ,

because i love you so much ,

that i want to be with you ,

No matter what.'

 

 

After Collecting the Twelve Letters and Pink Roses , Tiffany is Finally at the Top of the Stairs , She's now facing the Hallway of the Second floor , she starter walking when she heard a Familliar voice singing from one of the room.

 

 

She held the Doorknob of the room , twisting it , and pushing the door gently , and There she was , her Beautiful angel , the Love of her Life , Kim Taeyeon.

 

 

She's sitting on the Bed , Playing her guitar while singing a song ..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"There are so many things I couldn’t say

You have never heard them before but
I’m not someone who just loves anyone I see

Because among the many people in this world
I could only see you

I am standing here as I only see you
After this love, I don’t really know what will happen
Just like child who is always this way,
Will you warmly hold me right now?

Though someday your name might become strange
My heart will remember all the memories
Even if a painful separation comes between us
Let’s not think about that today

Because among the many people in this world
I could only see you

I am standing here as I only see you
After this love, I don’t really know what will happen
Just like child who is always this way,
Will you warmly hold me closer?

Now I’m not alone
Only you who has come to me from that place-

Only you are my everything
After this love, I don’t really know what will happen
Just like child who is always this way,
Will you warmly hold me closer?

Closer
Warmer
Will you hold me?"

 

 

Taeyeon stopped singing and went (A/N: Outside !) NO ! Ehm -- and went infront of Tiffany , then kneeled with one knee on the ground.

 

 

"TaeTae ~ What is this for ?"

"What do you think Baby ? Ofcourse this is for you Fany~ah .. it's my way of saying sorry properly .. I'm so Sorry Fany~ah .. and i Love you so Much !"

"Aww ~ Thanks Baby ! Your so sweet ! I Love you too ! Very Much !"

"Hehehe .."

"Stand up now Dork !"

"Okay ~~"

 

 

They engulf each other in a Hug while nuzzling in each others embrace.

 

 

"Ehem .." Sooyung faked a Cough , which got the attention of the Two Lovebirds

"What ?" Tiffany asked , annoyed because she's still enjoying the Hug

"I don't want to cut your cheesyness with each other but .. Uhm .. I think you need to call your Dad Tiff , and tell him what you need to tell .." Sooyoung said , while making a call sighn when she said the word 'Call'

"Your right Soo ! Thanks for reminding me !" Tiffany said then she quickly gets her Phone in her Purse

"No problem ! You can continue your Cheesyness now ! Bye !" Then she vanish like a bubble

 

 

Tiffany called her Dad and explained everything to him.

 

 

And Later that night .. Unpleasant sounds can be heard .. *Shivers*

 

 


 

 

Hey Guys ! SerenityxMustache , here ! Your new Co-Author ! ^^

I'm just helping my friend update her Story ! I know it's not that Good like what you expected .. BUT ! I Still hoped that you Guys liked it !

Thanks ! <3 And Credits to the Owner of the Quotes there ! XD I just added and removed some words in it ~ ^^ Bye :D